Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Fellfire chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
Spock jealous of Spock *snort/giggle* ... great!
I LUV this fic! Please continue! :D
G-dot chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
An update! Woot! Nice little touch with the sharing of Jim's life story and Spock's bonding ceremony.
JayJay133 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Awww! Poor Sprocket! What's Jim going to do? And how long until someone figures out mini-Spock has a crush on him?!
wildchartermage chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Oo lala...now we can see that the younger Spock has a major crush on Jim! How will the elder Spock take that news when he finds out?! :O :O :O :O

Please update soon! This is getting too interesting! :P
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
He is so cute! *flails* Oh gosh. And older Spock! I wish I knew exactly what is going through his head. It would be so interesting Thank you for writing this! I will be looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
Jossi-kun chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
awww, Little Spock has a crush. :)
TwiVamp-TrekkerVendetta chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
"…If I were older…would you…"

"Would I what?" Jim asked.

"…Nothing."

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW! so cute! I can practitly see Spock's face while saying this...!
P.S. Those lines just inspired my latest drawing
meaka maxwell chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Thank you I'm so happy you updated I almost cryed out tears of happyness XD jk but in all seriousness love this story keep the updates comeing loved it btw
Wildfire2 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Poor little Spock, he has no idea on what is really going on. Thanks for updating.
Wildfire
neverland25 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
j'adore j'adore ta fic et j'attends la suite avec impatience
irezel chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
O-O is this going where i think it is?
Rindou Kiara chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Oh. How cruel. Older spock is so mean. I thought he'd be happy to see his captain okay. But then again, he still has his first set of memories and not any of the ones his younger self is making with jim. I can't help but feel that young spock is overwhelming cute and adorable. Plus, proud that he stood up for himself. I'm surprised older spock didn't blush. I can't wait for more. Oh the endless possibilities.
jay chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
'Do what you think you have to do then?' that's along the lines of 'I think we lost them' or 'For the greater good', you'd think Kirk would know not make statements like that...what the hell am I saying, let the fireworks begin!
forestreject chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
:facepalm: Oh my God, Jim's an idiot...
hentai18ancilla chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Soooooo cuuute! _ (fans herself) Lil' Spock is absolutely adorable. And it's obvious that it's not just friendship he wants from Jim but future matrimony.

As for older Spock, I wonder what he thinks. Given his age and that he hasn't gone through Pon Farr yet maybe he will be opposed to T'Pring being his "wife". In your story does she die on Vulcan-although that is irrelevant now because they will save Vulcan. Still, older Spock should know there are more choices for going through Pon Farr.

Will he still insist? Is he jealous of how Jim treats younger Spock? Jim is undeniably more relaxed around younger Spock and enjoys his company more.

Older Spock took Jim's expression of, "She sorta like my mom" too seriously. I think Jim just meant an older kind woman. Jim has a mother and does not need a replacement nor was he looking for it at his age, I just think Jim was trying to describe the platonic relationship successfully.

Also, if Jim had tried (despite the bond) I think Amanda could have been seduced though I am glad he didn't.

Wonder what changes will be seen when they get back to the future.

Did Jim learn how to cook a couple of veggie dishes from Amanda since he likes it so much?
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »