Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Tye-Dye Dragon chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
Hi there!

I am utterly in love with your story, grammatical errors aside.

I am very interested to see how this will turn out and how the future will affected by it.

I hope to see more soon! :D
Ciaossu-Chaossu chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I love this. So much.
hpets chapter 16 . 9/24/2012
Great Story. Love your writing its really good and little Spock is so cute. Hope you continue soon.
Melusine2 chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I'm so in love with wee!Spock and Jim relationship. Poor little Spock apparently wanting to be bonded with JIm but not daring to say it. They are adorable ! And I'm really curious to see how the two Spock will react further to eachother. I actually wonder if there will be a moment between just the two of them. Seriously, amazing fic I can't wait for the next chapter !
MP chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Good update.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Just so you know, I've become so enthralled with Wee!Spock that I have decided to do a sketch of him- I blame you.
simplyelena chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Yay! An update...please continue!
RubyHair chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Logged in but not recognized!

Uh Oh, young Spock is crushing on Jim BIG time! Looking forward to the next chapter.
MissyLuv89 chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Please continue soon. Just started this story and I love it, absolutely amazing and look forward to reading more. Little Spock is adorable and while Adult Spock is, well, the latest movie's likeness, I look forward to seeing them possibly grow closer. :)
sapere7 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I love young Spock so so much!

Old!Spock, why are you so mean to jim and such a jerk!

Jim's awesome :)

nice update.
Fellfire chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
Spock jealous of Spock *snort/giggle* ... great!
I LUV this fic! Please continue! :D
G-dot chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
An update! Woot! Nice little touch with the sharing of Jim's life story and Spock's bonding ceremony.
JayJay133 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Awww! Poor Sprocket! What's Jim going to do? And how long until someone figures out mini-Spock has a crush on him?!
wildchartermage chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Oo lala...now we can see that the younger Spock has a major crush on Jim! How will the elder Spock take that news when he finds out?! :O :O :O :O

Please update soon! This is getting too interesting! :P
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
He is so cute! *flails* Oh gosh. And older Spock! I wish I knew exactly what is going through his head. It would be so interesting Thank you for writing this! I will be looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »