Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
RubyHair chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Logged in but not recognized!

Uh Oh, young Spock is crushing on Jim BIG time! Looking forward to the next chapter.
MissyLuv89 chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Please continue soon. Just started this story and I love it, absolutely amazing and look forward to reading more. Little Spock is adorable and while Adult Spock is, well, the latest movie's likeness, I look forward to seeing them possibly grow closer. :)
sapere7 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I love young Spock so so much!

Old!Spock, why are you so mean to jim and such a jerk!

Jim's awesome :)

nice update.
Fellfire chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
Spock jealous of Spock *snort/giggle* ... great!
I LUV this fic! Please continue! :D
G-dot chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
An update! Woot! Nice little touch with the sharing of Jim's life story and Spock's bonding ceremony.
JayJay133 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Awww! Poor Sprocket! What's Jim going to do? And how long until someone figures out mini-Spock has a crush on him?!
wildchartermage chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Oo lala...now we can see that the younger Spock has a major crush on Jim! How will the elder Spock take that news when he finds out?! :O :O :O :O

Please update soon! This is getting too interesting! :P
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
He is so cute! *flails* Oh gosh. And older Spock! I wish I knew exactly what is going through his head. It would be so interesting Thank you for writing this! I will be looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
Jossi-kun chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
awww, Little Spock has a crush. :)
TwiVamp-TrekkerVendetta chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
"…If I were older…would you…"

"Would I what?" Jim asked.

"…Nothing."

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW! so cute! I can practitly see Spock's face while saying this...!
P.S. Those lines just inspired my latest drawing
meaka maxwell chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Thank you I'm so happy you updated I almost cryed out tears of happyness XD jk but in all seriousness love this story keep the updates comeing loved it btw
Wildfire2 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Poor little Spock, he has no idea on what is really going on. Thanks for updating.
Wildfire
neverland25 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
j'adore j'adore ta fic et j'attends la suite avec impatience
irezel chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
O-O is this going where i think it is?
Rindou Kiara chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Oh. How cruel. Older spock is so mean. I thought he'd be happy to see his captain okay. But then again, he still has his first set of memories and not any of the ones his younger self is making with jim. I can't help but feel that young spock is overwhelming cute and adorable. Plus, proud that he stood up for himself. I'm surprised older spock didn't blush. I can't wait for more. Oh the endless possibilities.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »