Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
meaka maxwell chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Thank you I'm so happy you updated I almost cryed out tears of happyness XD jk but in all seriousness love this story keep the updates comeing loved it btw
Wildfire2 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Poor little Spock, he has no idea on what is really going on. Thanks for updating.
Wildfire
neverland25 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
j'adore j'adore ta fic et j'attends la suite avec impatience
irezel chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
O-O is this going where i think it is?
Rindou Kiara chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Oh. How cruel. Older spock is so mean. I thought he'd be happy to see his captain okay. But then again, he still has his first set of memories and not any of the ones his younger self is making with jim. I can't help but feel that young spock is overwhelming cute and adorable. Plus, proud that he stood up for himself. I'm surprised older spock didn't blush. I can't wait for more. Oh the endless possibilities.
jay chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
'Do what you think you have to do then?' that's along the lines of 'I think we lost them' or 'For the greater good', you'd think Kirk would know not make statements like that...what the hell am I saying, let the fireworks begin!
forestreject chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
:facepalm: Oh my God, Jim's an idiot...
hentai18ancilla chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Soooooo cuuute! _ (fans herself) Lil' Spock is absolutely adorable. And it's obvious that it's not just friendship he wants from Jim but future matrimony.

As for older Spock, I wonder what he thinks. Given his age and that he hasn't gone through Pon Farr yet maybe he will be opposed to T'Pring being his "wife". In your story does she die on Vulcan-although that is irrelevant now because they will save Vulcan. Still, older Spock should know there are more choices for going through Pon Farr.

Will he still insist? Is he jealous of how Jim treats younger Spock? Jim is undeniably more relaxed around younger Spock and enjoys his company more.

Older Spock took Jim's expression of, "She sorta like my mom" too seriously. I think Jim just meant an older kind woman. Jim has a mother and does not need a replacement nor was he looking for it at his age, I just think Jim was trying to describe the platonic relationship successfully.

Also, if Jim had tried (despite the bond) I think Amanda could have been seduced though I am glad he didn't.

Wonder what changes will be seen when they get back to the future.

Did Jim learn how to cook a couple of veggie dishes from Amanda since he likes it so much?
Ginger Doe chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I was actually just thinking about this story. I was think about all the stories I liked that had been abandoned. Well time to start over. I hope you plan on finishing this.
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Aaah, what a thing to come home to after a long day...A new chapter of one of my beloved alerted stories... I loved it.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
YoungerOld!Spock is really going to have to have a talk with younger Spock because Jim's too old to be his bondmate. XD Poor OlderSpock having to sit down to a meal with his mother and know that the likelyhood of her existing again in his time is still fairly low, though I did like him being all embarrased about the mentions of Pon Farr. Cannot wait for more my lovely and I anxiously await Amanda's reactionn when she realizes, she must because it's just too funny imagining what she'll do to her boys when she finds out.
HyperFox3176 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Heck yea little spock was going to ask kirk to be his entended. How freaking cute. Im so happy u updated I absolutly love this story. Keep up the great work. And I cant wait for more
Jan7 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Good chapter! I was happily surprised to see another one posted. I love this story. I hope we'll see another chapter soon.

I can't imagine what Spock must be feeling, seeing his mom again. Being around a Sarek that hasn't yet realized how much he appreciates having a child of two worlds. Or perhaps Sarek saw some of that in the meld? It would be interesting to see Sarek reflect on it, but since the story is from Kirk's point of view, that won't likely happen. Maybe a conversation between Sarek and Kirk about it? Or maybe even with elder Spock with Kirk in the room, since it has to be from Kirk's pov.

I am loving Kirk's thoughts on the two versions of Spock. I also wonder how he will explain young Spock's crush on him to older Spock. (which seems odd, referring to that Spock as older or elder, when he isn't even 30 yet!)

Young Spock's claim to 'I will find a way to make you stay sounds ominous. I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story.
Mouse chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Like magic! I review, you update! Should have done this forever ago instead of lurking shyly in the background... XD

I love this new chapter! One thing though... I reread/skimmed the previous chapter to remember what was going on and you mentioned T'pring and the bond in that chapter, before Sarek asked Jim into his office. So, you'll probably need to revise one of the scenes so that Jim doesn't learn about the bonding, and act surprised by it, two dinners in a row.

I really love the interaction between little Spock and Jim! I wonder how older Spock will react when he figures out that little Spock has a crush on his captain...

Keep up the lovely work! I can't wait for the next chapter. *crosses fingers for it to pop up soon*
Artemis Fortune chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
I want Jim to tell Sprocket that he'll never lose him because he'll have him in the future. OH MY GOD I LOVE LIL SPOCK AND I JUST WANNA COMFORT HIM! :c
Forte