Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS...
Jay Q chapter 18 . 3/13/2015
you haven't updated in forever you evil
but thank you for this amazing story, i've been re-reading it and i find it most pleasing, so if it is in your heart to do so, please update soon
Jay Q chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Aw that is the cutest shit ever, Jim giving Spock his first kiss... unknowingly. Trying to save his life too.
Jay Q chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
I just love how oblivious Jim is to the fact that Vulcans kiss with their hands. And then he goes and offers a 7-year-old Vulcan kid, who's gonna be his future FO, a hand. Best reaction, especially when Spock actually paused to think about it.
MuggleCreator chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
Great story. I love the changes you've made!
TheHylianPoet chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
This story is incredible! I love everything about it, gahhh. Can't wait until the update!
My favorite part has to be when Spock mentions the council members looking down on him for being human, and Jim says, with what I imagine to be a perfectly composed expression, "fuck them."
You're an excellent writer - keep it up. Please. I beg you.
- Nikolas
drowingrat chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Oh this really made my day.
I've been following this since 2010 and, luckily, had it bookmarked or I'd never have found the link after my PC bluescreened to death a while ago.

I don't normally review things since I'm not a native speaker and can't offer valid and/or constructive criticism but I wanted to let you know that this here is a very nice read.
The characters seem well rounded and their motivations come across as believable rather than derived, as is often the case here in Fanficland. (also, I honestly like them!)

So have fun and good luck with your change of career (and life in general)!
MareG8 chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Oh my god, I love you for this story, and little Spock basically imprinting on Jim and being jealous of Older Spock is bloody hilarious. And I'm so glad you let I-Chaya live and gave little Spock some independence (although I admit, a part of me was expecting the inevitable I-want-Jim-to-be-my-bonded to come up).
I'm really looking forward to see how the dynamic between Older Spock and Jim will change, it will be hilarious to have Spock suddenly like and idolize Jim to an extent, something that must feel natural to him by that point, while Jim has no memory of it developing :) but hey, that's far off from now
Sirion Lannor chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
ANOTHER CHAPTER ? ! ? !
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS ? !

I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this,
and how excited I am to read more of your work.
And please don't take another year or two break, I would absolutely die.
The Dark Lady55 chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
I loved it please update soon i can't wait till Jim and older Spock finds out that younger Spock has a crush on Jim
Vulcanlover12 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Excellent story, I must say. I love how you incorporated the TAS episode 'Yesteryear' (I believe) into this.
J.T.'s A.X chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Yay! I-Chaya liiiiiivvvvveeessss!
Haha!
I LOOOOVVVEEE this! Thank you SOOOO much for updating! This story is just too awesome to lose! I am sooo happy you decided to spend time on it again :)

I will be looking out the next update! Thanks again! :D
PriestessOfNox chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Oh the action And the pulling of my heartstrings. I love young Spock's arguments and older Spock's reactions to things. My favorite line was the one that older Spock looked like his father had just given him an entire moon to live on. The mental image is cute and funny.
Meow chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
I'm so glad to see you back! I might have been checking on this story all this time with never ending optimism.
simplyelena chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Yay an update! So glad that you decided to continue this fic.
489 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »