Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
PaintedAme chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
This chapter, the entire sotry even, is severly cute, and sweet, and so very loveable! Getting notification about a new chapter is an absilute treat. I'm very curious about what's going to happen in the near future, and the 'Nero' future, and even what's going to happen to the 'older' Jim. No matter, I'm patient, especially if the chapters are a cute as this one!

I also have some small observations about grammer (which you can ignore, because they aren't about big glaring things, but little nitpick-y things that are more like an extra cherry on a sundae.) At one or two points, you used the same word twice, while this very normal, sometimes another word can fit in a bit better. My example being "...yet you were acting just like them just now." The 'acting just like them' could have been 'acting exactly like them'. (See what I mean about nitpick-y. Please ignore if you wish.)

The final other grammer thing, is that once or twice you used the pronoun 'him' to replace names and it made the sentence a bit more confusing. As in this sentence, "He didn't reply to that, instead reaching up to pull his hood back over him." I had to read it twice to figure out who was doing what to who's hood. It's such a little thing, but it can become jaring to the flow of the story.

Oh, dear, that's a lot of nitpicking, sorry. Thank you very much for this chapter (it's still so cute!) and good luck on the summer courses.

PaintedAme
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
love it! is little spock crushing on him? thatd be SO cute
dancing lusus chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
great chapter thanks for the update
TenshiNanashi chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
awww. they're so cute together. I love that Spock's warmed up to Jim. I kinda wonder if Jim'll ever get around to telling them all why he's there or if he'll just let time go on and then...bam!save the day.
simplyelena chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Yay! Please update again soon.
PriestessOfNox chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I LOVED the focus on Amanda and learning more about her relationship with Sarek. It's so SWEET! I loved it all! And Spock is so cute when he tried to ignore his parents being affectionate. I'm curious about the bit at the end though and am looking forward to learning more.
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I really love this story, its one of my favorites! You'll update soon, right?

* 6o * raises eyebrow
anon chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
WOW! This is AWESOME! Brilliant premise, wonderful story! Can't WAIT to see what happens next! Please update soon! :D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
love it!
sexy-jess chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Aww such a cute chapter.

It's really awesome seeing how Amanda and Sarek got together!

Excellent work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter ... and more Spock! :)
Renuki chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
..Don't worry, Jim! One of these days the little!Spock will like ya! ..pretty sure.

'Jim tried very hard not to imagine Sarek bowling in his Vulcan robes with a pair of bowling shoes under them. It was hard not to laugh if he did. He fought valiantly, biting the inside of his lip to keep the smile down.'

*has no qualms about laughing her head off*

Yeah, Jim! Ask about that finger thingy! :D
Tidmag chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Nice chapter, a chance for Kirk to get to know the family...especially a woman/mother that he wants to save. You know the Narada is out there and there seems to be nothing that Kirk can do. Besides the Narada isn't the problem...it's the red matter that Ambassador Spock brings back in time with him. Kirk does know when and where the Ambassador came through. I guess Kirk has time if he is willing.
Nkundra chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
This is a very awesome concept so far and I can totally see Jim in a moment of grief driven crazy/smart inspiration hurtling himself back in time to save a planet and half failing at it(but he's already got a half cocked plan to fix the bugs so he's doing good!). I'm very curious, and if you've stated previously in an AN or something I'm sorry, but in my half asleep state I didn't notice if this was eventual slash or just a friendship fic. I can envison it being profoundly enjoyable either way but, like the expectations of spice content in food, I'd like to prepare for the reality of your particular verse.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update and I am now off to sleep!
Timberlou22 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Interesting story. Can't wait to see more Spock/Jim interaction.
simplyelena chapter 4 . 5/25/2010