Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Huzzah! He survived his crash landing on Vulcan in good shape! Meaning human shape, and not blob or spatter shape! Three cheers for the Captain!

Really I like this! Good plot, good writing, you're making my day! I especially loved the 'make a nurse joke, she'll think you're charming' line. nuKirk reminds me rather a lot of a younger and more arrogant Captain Jack. Harkness, of course, not Sparrow.
Tidmag chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Wow, moody little tyke. Wonder what you have planned for Kirk's time on Vulcan, also wondering if anyone in the future is coming after him or if the future even exists any more due to his presence in the past. I hope you'll get to us soon on what Kirk is going to do, cause I just can't see him acting like a house sitter and doing nothing. Does Kirk even know any interesting events that are happening during that time?
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That is so much like Kirk. He is perfectly in character, it is just like him to go and decide to play god and change time. Of course, even he narrative causality of Star Trek is on his side with this one. Bad guy goes back in time and mucks everything up, Kirk goes back in time and fixes it. Perfectly logical. Well, Kirk-logical at least. Mucking about like that usually causes bad things because of fate and all that, but we all know that this new timeline, including the destruction of Vulcan, aren't how things were meant to be anyhow.

Oh, by the way, that's not how black holes work. They will eventually go away, the smaller ones will even go away in the projected lifetime Universe, but they have to sort of burn themselves out. Of course, the anomaly that destroyed Vulcan is probably too small to be a classic black hole, anyhow. And black holes don't exactly work the way it did in the film, so more likely it's an as yet unclassified anomaly just called a black hole for simplicity's sake. So anything goes. Wow. I took a lot of time to say nothing, just there. Carry on.
lovetolongago chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Oooo Caty!Spock. I wonder what his problem is.

Poor Jim - he's having such a hard time but retaining his good humour/bravado. I really like Amanda and Kirk in this so far. Can't wait for there to be more - I'm really enjoying this.
StormingtheGambit chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
This is a great story so far, I haven't read anything yet that comes up with this topic! wee!Spock is hilarious and it'll be interesting to see how Jim handles himself now. Hopefully Spock will warm up to them. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Renuki chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
'This is Spock's mom…his mom was really pretty…ah, no, don't go there!'

Yeah. Don't think Spock would be very amuse at the thought of you hitting on his mother.

'"Well…you're going to be our house guest till you can remember where home is," she said with a grin.'

DUN DUN DUN-! Laugh with me! *cackle insanely*

Good luck figure out how to warn Vulcan about the threat, Captain. :D

' What could possibly go wrong, right?'

...oh for god's sake, don't say that! ...well, think that. (As for what could go wrong? HOW ABOUT EVERYTHING!)

Awww, I-Chaya is here! :D

...Yeah. Jim... you might just have that talent in getting Spock to 'dislike' you when he first meet ya.
PriestessOfNox chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
I adore I-Chaya in this story and how "mini" Spock doesn't immediately warm up to Jim. I also would love to see the kid who played little Spock in the movie to say "Duh, stupid terran" XD
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
love it!
Tidmag chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Interesting story, and really if the time is getting messed up in the first place, why not go back and unmake the biggest mess. Without Vulcan, how much of the Trekverse gets messed up? Heck, Tuvok and some others won't be on a certain Voyager, and lots of what Vulcan ambassadors would have done may not happen. Not to mention any scientific developments these people make. They're just all non replaceable. If you could change the past, hell yeah. I wonder how he's going to get them prepared for Nero. Does Nero being on a Klingon prison planet (per the deleted scenes) mean anything in this story since I don't think any Federation people knew about it.
PriestessOfNox chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're really good at getting into Jim's head, even when Jim isn't in Jim's head. I love Jim's interactions with Amanda, it will give him and older Spock something to bond over when he gets back to his proper time. I also adore little Spock, I look forward to seeing more of him.
scripsisomnia chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
This story's very interesting. I'm really glad we get to see the more caring side of Kirk in your story. Many people put him in as the flirty-funny type but its good to see this softer side of him too. Good work and hope you update soon. :)
sexy-jess chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Ooohhh... so hopefully James has all his memories now! This was a good chapter. I like how you portrayed Amanda!

Excellent work! I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Renuki chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Awww, Spock is so cute! :D

Ooh, he remembers his name now. *grins*
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
love it!
dragonwitch250 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I like how as soon as Jim touched Spock's hand he got his name back, I wonder what he's going to do now
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »