Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Tidmag chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Nice chapter, a chance for Kirk to get to know the family...especially a woman/mother that he wants to save. You know the Narada is out there and there seems to be nothing that Kirk can do. Besides the Narada isn't the problem...it's the red matter that Ambassador Spock brings back in time with him. Kirk does know when and where the Ambassador came through. I guess Kirk has time if he is willing.
Nkundra chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
This is a very awesome concept so far and I can totally see Jim in a moment of grief driven crazy/smart inspiration hurtling himself back in time to save a planet and half failing at it(but he's already got a half cocked plan to fix the bugs so he's doing good!). I'm very curious, and if you've stated previously in an AN or something I'm sorry, but in my half asleep state I didn't notice if this was eventual slash or just a friendship fic. I can envison it being profoundly enjoyable either way but, like the expectations of spice content in food, I'd like to prepare for the reality of your particular verse.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update and I am now off to sleep!
Timberlou22 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Interesting story. Can't wait to see more Spock/Jim interaction.
simplyelena chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Please update soon.
Bleudiablo chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
only jim would do this
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Pfft. This itsy Spock is a very cheerful fellow, isn't he? Why doesn't he tell 'Jay' to go crawl into a hole and die while he's at it?

Wait.. Jim got here in a fairly eventful year in little Spock's life. He has to endure his kahs-wan, then be engaged to T'Pring. Wait... He has to endure his kahs-wan! That means that thirty-some year-old Spock will be coming back in time to impersonate his cousin Selek this year! But no, wait, that was the original Spock so... dear god. So many timelines so little time.

By the way, you might want to find someone to double-check your grammar. You have a habit of mixing up there they're and their, and your and you're.
sexy-jess chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Gosh darn it. Spock is just TOO cute!

Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Huzzah! He survived his crash landing on Vulcan in good shape! Meaning human shape, and not blob or spatter shape! Three cheers for the Captain!

Really I like this! Good plot, good writing, you're making my day! I especially loved the 'make a nurse joke, she'll think you're charming' line. nuKirk reminds me rather a lot of a younger and more arrogant Captain Jack. Harkness, of course, not Sparrow.
Tidmag chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Wow, moody little tyke. Wonder what you have planned for Kirk's time on Vulcan, also wondering if anyone in the future is coming after him or if the future even exists any more due to his presence in the past. I hope you'll get to us soon on what Kirk is going to do, cause I just can't see him acting like a house sitter and doing nothing. Does Kirk even know any interesting events that are happening during that time?
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That is so much like Kirk. He is perfectly in character, it is just like him to go and decide to play god and change time. Of course, even he narrative causality of Star Trek is on his side with this one. Bad guy goes back in time and mucks everything up, Kirk goes back in time and fixes it. Perfectly logical. Well, Kirk-logical at least. Mucking about like that usually causes bad things because of fate and all that, but we all know that this new timeline, including the destruction of Vulcan, aren't how things were meant to be anyhow.

Oh, by the way, that's not how black holes work. They will eventually go away, the smaller ones will even go away in the projected lifetime Universe, but they have to sort of burn themselves out. Of course, the anomaly that destroyed Vulcan is probably too small to be a classic black hole, anyhow. And black holes don't exactly work the way it did in the film, so more likely it's an as yet unclassified anomaly just called a black hole for simplicity's sake. So anything goes. Wow. I took a lot of time to say nothing, just there. Carry on.
lovetolongago chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Oooo Caty!Spock. I wonder what his problem is.

Poor Jim - he's having such a hard time but retaining his good humour/bravado. I really like Amanda and Kirk in this so far. Can't wait for there to be more - I'm really enjoying this.
StormingtheGambit chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
This is a great story so far, I haven't read anything yet that comes up with this topic! wee!Spock is hilarious and it'll be interesting to see how Jim handles himself now. Hopefully Spock will warm up to them. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Renuki chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
'This is Spock's mom…his mom was really pretty…ah, no, don't go there!'

Yeah. Don't think Spock would be very amuse at the thought of you hitting on his mother.

'"Well…you're going to be our house guest till you can remember where home is," she said with a grin.'

DUN DUN DUN-~! Laugh with me! *cackle insanely*

Good luck figure out how to warn Vulcan about the threat, Captain. :D

' What could possibly go wrong, right?'

...oh for god's sake, don't say that! ...well, think that. (As for what could go wrong? HOW ABOUT EVERYTHING!)

Awww, I-Chaya is here! :D

...Yeah. Jim... you might just have that talent in getting Spock to 'dislike' you when he first meet ya.
PriestessOfNox chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
I adore I-Chaya in this story and how "mini" Spock doesn't immediately warm up to Jim. I also would love to see the kid who played little Spock in the movie to say "Duh, stupid terran" XD
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 5/24/2010