Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Beloved Daughter chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Great story so far! Kirk makes such a great big brother! :) I have a feeling older-Spock and Kirk are about to go rescue young-Spock...
J.T.'s A.X chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
OHMIGOD! I've been following this story for a while and think it's AWESOME so far...
I like what you're doing in slowly merging old-Spock's memories with those of the counger counter-part that Kirk's influenced...

Does this means Older-Spock will later develop the crush on Kirk that younger Spock seems to have?

This is sooo cute! pLEASE UPDATE SOON! i CAN'T WAIT :)
AngelPanda3 chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Well then...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
I hope you're still planing on finishing this! It's phone of the best (in my top five, definitely) Strar Trek five I've read.
Anon chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
Please I am begging you. KEEP WRITING! I love this story so much, I love the Jim Spock dynamic I love the flow and pacing, I loved the involvement of Pike, I love Amanda and Sarek (well maybe Amanda more than Sarek) but it's amazing. Please. Please. Please. Update?
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
T'hy'la is friend brother and lover. Jim is spocks friend and comrade in arms. He is younger spocks roter figure Anchor and idol. A bit like checov. Lover could come soon by means of pon Farr. Though Spock original Selek may have something to do with that.
Japanese Cowboy chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Oh my gosh, Spooooooock! Little baby Spooooock!
Thank you so much for writing and posting! I'm totally engrossed in your story!
I'm looking forward to anything more you post and will be checking out your other stories after posting this!
Thanks again!
Wildfire2 chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
PLEASE don't kill I-Chaya this time. It killed me when they did that in the cartoon! Let Jim save him somehow! I love this story!
Jiwa chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
I'm begging you, please continue this soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
More please!
To be honest, the title was a little misleading since I thought that Jim and Older Spock would finally tell the Elders of the Vulcan High Council of the future danger and proving it via mindmeld(cant wait to read that!) but to integrate the episode from the animated series - well done!
I just hope that I-Chaya isnt going to die here...
Yana5 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Dun dun duuun
ncalkins chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...Can Jim get hurt in a way and Spock feel bad.

Or

Jim get sick and Little Spock sneaks away from school to take care of him.

Or

Spock gose to get his pre-bond thing with T'Pring and his mind regects her's because it already formed a small bond with Jim.

Can't wait for more!

Also can't wait for when Jim and Older Spock gose back to their time. I keep getting this image of little Spock waking up one morning and finding Jim gone. Then he spends a lot of time pining away for JIm, even after he locks away his emotions that need/want for Jim is still there. Then with Jim and Older Spock they get back to their time. JIm gets stabbed repeatedly with a hypo thanks to my favorite doctor and as days go by Spock's old feelings start comeing forth and he has to deal with the strange need to be near Jim as well as their bond fromed when Spock was a kid strangenthing while in a relationship with Uhara.

...That moment when you can't review the same chapter twice so you have to find another chapter. grrr.
Slytherson chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
I am hooked and now that I've finished reading all the chapters there's no more to read nooooo!

So following this and adding it to my fav's can't believe I found this awesome story of yours here I so glad I did its amazing to bad you left this at a cliff hanger so want to know what happens next! :D
ncalkins chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
I hope I-Chaya dosen't die.
Selernia chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
I like this history, I want to be a Spirk! I read from Spain, Can't wait to read more!
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »