Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Japanese Cowboy chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Oh my gosh, Spooooooock! Little baby Spooooock!
Thank you so much for writing and posting! I'm totally engrossed in your story!
I'm looking forward to anything more you post and will be checking out your other stories after posting this!
Thanks again!
Wildfire2 chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
PLEASE don't kill I-Chaya this time. It killed me when they did that in the cartoon! Let Jim save him somehow! I love this story!
Jiwa chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
I'm begging you, please continue this soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
More please!
To be honest, the title was a little misleading since I thought that Jim and Older Spock would finally tell the Elders of the Vulcan High Council of the future danger and proving it via mindmeld(cant wait to read that!) but to integrate the episode from the animated series - well done!
I just hope that I-Chaya isnt going to die here...
Yana5 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Dun dun duuun
ncalkins chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...Can Jim get hurt in a way and Spock feel bad.

Or

Jim get sick and Little Spock sneaks away from school to take care of him.

Or

Spock gose to get his pre-bond thing with T'Pring and his mind regects her's because it already formed a small bond with Jim.

Can't wait for more!

Also can't wait for when Jim and Older Spock gose back to their time. I keep getting this image of little Spock waking up one morning and finding Jim gone. Then he spends a lot of time pining away for JIm, even after he locks away his emotions that need/want for Jim is still there. Then with Jim and Older Spock they get back to their time. JIm gets stabbed repeatedly with a hypo thanks to my favorite doctor and as days go by Spock's old feelings start comeing forth and he has to deal with the strange need to be near Jim as well as their bond fromed when Spock was a kid strangenthing while in a relationship with Uhara.

...That moment when you can't review the same chapter twice so you have to find another chapter. grrr.
Slytherson chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
I am hooked and now that I've finished reading all the chapters there's no more to read nooooo!

So following this and adding it to my fav's can't believe I found this awesome story of yours here I so glad I did its amazing to bad you left this at a cliff hanger so want to know what happens next! :D
ncalkins chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
I hope I-Chaya dosen't die.
Selernia chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
I like this history, I want to be a Spirk! I read from Spain, Can't wait to read more!
Lucy chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Just read chapter 17 and can't wait for no.20
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
This story is awesome! Can't wait to read more!
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Do Jim and Spock rescue little Spock? Can Jim be bonded with older Spock? When they get home can Jim teese Spock on the bridge by mistakenly calling him sprocket and Spock responding then glaring at him when he relized he responded without thinking? Can bones be their for it? Can he ask if Nyota knew she was dating an almost married man? Can pike call the bridge and Jim embarrassed him by bringing up the motorcycle story when pike denies having fun and whatnot. He even called Jim jay and then mutters about he he seemed similar.
Dairi chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Lol, little Spock was quite a gutsy kid...
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Mini-Spock, you little shit.
And Jim, you're so oblivious... It's incredibly amusing but also terribly annoying.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
A question for the author, is little-Spock developing a crush on Jim and wishes for Jim to be his bond mate? To me it seems like little-Spock is becoming quite attached of Jim and all of those little hesitations when he talks about being older and all his blushing has me thinking so.

On that note...

You are one evil, heartless person... leaving a cliffhanger like that. I'm going stir crazy, up to the point I can't focus on anything other than this story, this story is THAT good. It's well-written, entertaining as well as enjoyable and it has succeeded in making me unable to completely focus on anything else.I'm not kidding, so you better update soon before an accident befalls me... I don't imagine you'd want one of your readers dead.

At least I hope not.