Reviews for Consonance
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This has a certain lyrical quality to it. A spot-on character study.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is a beautiful story-I wish that every fanfic story on ff dot net was even half as well thought out and articulate. I love how you've done such an excellent job of merging religious canon and the characters as portrayed in the movie. Also, the added touch of Michael preferring walking barefoot to flying and his reasoning for doing so, added a wonderful and very believable nuance of character. Gabriel washing Michael's feet in a gesture of humility-to me it also shows both devotion and service as well. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Badness Bunny chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Touching, and rich with symbolism without becomming campy. I enjoyed this so much. I love your stories about Legion, esp. the Michael/Gabriel focus; their relationship is definitely complex, and you've captured it very nicely here.
Sci chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was a very powerful and moving character study, bravo! (And I learned something about angelology as a bonus.) Very well written, thanks for sharing and I hope you do more!
Ivrian chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really can't understand why your story doesn't have any rewiews. It's beautiful, well written, and at some times, I was close to tears. This is the perfect ending for the movie. Thanks for sharing.