Reviews for Alliance of the Light
MMWillow13 chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
all good things must come to an end and while I would love to have seen it continue on you were right to end it on a positive note here rather than forcing it to die a sad, slow burnout

thank you for a lovely adventure!
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
awe that was so sweet and wonderful I loved it!

I've always wanted to birth a large family and then adopt a bunch of kids too, the ones others consider un-adoptable.
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I didn't suspect Hagrid my first thought was Remus, but I personal think Hagrid fits far better now that you've made the suggestion. He fits the ideals of the Pendragon line so nicely.
NvLgNr chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Oh so nice. I can't help but read all your stories. Their so good. I really enjoy your stories because it give a warm feeling at times and sad feeling at times.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
i loved was wonderful.
frodosucks chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
Ollie, Great story. It's always difficult to end a story. But I think you did it well. It can sometimes feel like an anticlimax after all the excitement of the main plot. Not this time though. I like the way you let us know what happened to various characters lives. Everyone in the story was so touched by Harry, Hermione and Ginnys' love they had no choice but to be brilliant themselves.

Best of luck in whatever you are writing now and I look forward to reading it. I start on some of your short stories and plot spinoffs now.

Keep that imagination of yours rolling. Jacky
frodosucks chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Ollie, how could you have done this to Rubeus Hagrid. The most gentle and kindest character in the whole of JKRs' world. Yes, he is strong and loyal and has obviously got abilities that have never been realised due to his expulsion 50 years ago and not completing his magical education.

Dammit, sometimes I really have to put my thoughts down and then the realisation comes over me where this may be going. I'm just afraid that as Hagrid has always been a follower and Dumbledore was such control freak that Hagrid never really developed into his full potential. Then again, did Dumbledore see Hagrids potential and kept him around hoping he would eventually fulfill his destiny. I know Hagrid is loved and respected by all the major characters and he will never be short of support.

There I go rambling again. This is your story and I'm just along for the ride. I am so excited for all the potential plots this will release, my head is just about ready to explode.

When the mention of 'tainted' blood was made, I immediately thought Remus Lupin. But, he already has his destiny and is no longer a Lycanthrope. Although, he does still carry the blood and that may have been passed onto Teddy.

You mentioned in one of your replies that you think this is your weakest story. Your wrong. I'll have to reserve judgement on that question until this series come to its conclusion.

I hope I'm not panicking you into rushing your next story. There are always your little side plots to investigate while I anxiously await the next update.

All the best and keep rolling. Jacky
frodosucks chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh Olly, I think you are really under estimating yourself on this one. I judge stories on the ability to give me cold shivers. If I get it in the first chapter I know I'm hooked. If it just gets my interest I'll push myself to keep reading. This is one of the few to give me shivers in each paragraph, let alone what happened to me with the last paragraph. My eyes nearly popped out at the mention of 'Myrddyn'. I like the way this story is going. Take it easy and keep on rolling.

Oh, just a quick question. What substance are you abusing to get these story lines? LOL.

By the way, you can call me Jacky if you like.
GinevraLachesis-Azne chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
're right,.

even good things has to come on an end,.

and im quite happy with it.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
"Harry reached over and twisted a nipple on each of them and said, "A Titty Twister." causing the twins to howl in pain, rubbing their sore parts."

I am not & never have been a gentleman. BUT, I have NEVER done that to a young lady!

JimS
Jim Red Hawk chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
"Those being, The Who, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, and Bad Company."

I see we have similar tastes in music. :}

JimS
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
Good job coming up with all those names-that would have slew me.

I think you did a fine job tying up the story-nice retrospective, and showing them all happily ending out their lives.

Thanks!
benperez31 chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
That was great to see them so many years in the future reminiscing of past times. I do suggest you look at the previous chapter where Ginny and Hermione gave birth because the babies' names were a bit different in that one. It pays to look back at previous chapters to make sure you didn't inadvertantly change something. It's part of having linearity and consistency in a story. Good job otherwise. It's just too bad it had to end but it's best before it gets boring. I love your other story, Master of Mischief and am awaiting the next chapter there.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
It was a nice ending.. I liked hearing how everyone ended up. thanks for writing it.

Mae
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
Dear the Keeper, I am sorry to see this story end but it was a wonderful ending. you did a good job ending it. I hope to hear from you soon. I also hope to see more of your writting soon. hope that you and your family are doing well. God bless you. keep the faith. your friend jaimie aka GinnyPotter12488