Reviews for Twisted Bottle: One Shot
readergoof chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
that is one hell of a hot story
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Interesting game. Have you ever played? Cute story.
Graciie93 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Really enjoyed it :D I liked the idea of incorperating the game with the kissing ;)Thought it was really funny when Mike came over and started to talk to Bella and then when she got rid of him Edward had gone (felt bad for her though)
youngandmature chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
LOL less fluffy and more fun. A good read.

Will this one be continued and I have a few questions:

'"I'll be in the basement, playing Twisted Bottle. Maybe the new guy's cute," I shot over my shoulder as I stalked off toward the stairs."'
referring to the above quote, if the new guy was cut would she seriously have flirted with him despite her long time crush and progress with Edward or was she just teasing the girls. And though she tinks Emmett and Jasper are attractive and Jasper's accent sexy, is she actually attracted to them?

Like is she staring and comment on Jasper's accent because she wants them or is it more a passing comment, like when you see a classmate and think 'oh, she's pretty'?
lilianyas chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
lol! Lots and lots of condoms!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
yay- definitely fun with your clothes on :-) great job ladies. (i love when jasper says darlin') thanks!
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Bev, I loved it! I hope it wins!
Soccer1023 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
awesome
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Really cute! Good luck with the contest.

:o)
mzzmjj chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was also awesome and another full length story waiting to be written. I found out voting isnt till the 21st I will be voting. Good luck.
twitina chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very hot! Sounds like someone has had some experience with Twisted Bottle... ;)

Loved it!
Alita Maralva chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I really need to try that game soon
EternallyCullen chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was great! Loved the sexual tension during the game and then the "relief" great work x
cvds chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loved it! GOOD LUCK in the contest:)
Bammers chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
loved it very much thanks for sharing...
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »