Reviews for No Other Words
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/15
Enjoyed it. Thanks. Love feisty bella
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh I like this story. Good for Bella! What the heck was he thinking, jerk!
Dendule95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
will you do a oneshot when bella will come home from france?
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
wow, I realize that what edward did made him a jerk, but bellas behavior in the end was even worse. she showed her true colors, that she was a woman scorned...bitter and smiled at the idea of hurting someone else. she smiled. what a bitch.
loyal-girl4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
please consider continueing this. it is really good!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great work! You portrayed their emotions very well. Please continue or write a sequel showing the next time Edward and Bella meet!
freakofnature02 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
this was really good. i wish it wasnt a one-shot. but im glad edward got wat he deserved
Bilqis chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
You truly have to continue this! Before this, i always read bella gives edward forgiveness so easy. I like to see him suffer. He's so fuck up. Throw her away just b'cause a fucking photo album! Please continue! I bet its going to a great story.
Aylin chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
OMG I love it!

Please continue the story, i abso-blody-lutly lovee it!

i actually cried, and it was so sad. And I NEVER cry at story or movies, it takes a lot for me to cry.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
A great story. Very well written.
wackynicolecsu chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
oh my gosh...this is good. Please tell me you are going to continue this story...I like it!
tarellethiel chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Edward had it coming! Please tell me your going to continue. I'd like to see Edward suffer a little more )
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
for once, the ending is not about bella forgiving him ..etc etc. i like your story. it's realistic. not everything ends in a happy ending although i don't think yours is sad either. because bella is moving on. to a new place, become a new and old person at the same time. she's stronger, won't let anything affecting her.

edward is pathetic. because of one silly thing he broke off their friendship and ditching her. even jasper too. what kind of a friend is that? i really hope he's miserable after this.

anyway just curious, do u plan on doing a sequel? :)
Lisa54aa chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
please tell me you are going to continue this? i want her to return to forks and make edward suffer...(petty aren't i?) this was great!
OhMyGosher chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
it would be so totally amazing if you made this into a story. i love it. :D Edward deserved what he got.