Reviews for Darkness
BobWhite chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
im glad that connor has some hurt time in a lot of stories on here cause he didnt get much in the series and im sorta a junkie for main characters getting hurt
BobWhite chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Good story
Wilemina chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
To the previous reviewer: This fic is complete and has been for over a year. The story is marked as complete and I also wrote in the authors notes of chapter five that it was the final chapter. Thanks for reading.
moura1371 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Will we ever see a finish to this story? I liked it and keep checking back, but nothing is happening. It's a good premise and a good story. Please finish.
ArcticWolf003 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
OMG! I loved it i felt like i was about to cry at some points. You are an excellent writer and a great story teller.
BregoBeauty chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Aww, poor Conn! It's great that he was finally able to tell Abby instead of keeping it secret.

Great story! :)
GregsMadHatter chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Aw, how touching that ending was. So cute. I think you should expand with Connor getting memories back, but it's up to ya. Good work.
GlacialAnteater chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Loving it! Why did you wait so long to post the next chapter?
Casy Dee chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Uh! Evil to make me wait... pure evil. Poor Abby, poor Connor... aw... made me so sad. Post next chapter soon!
BregoBeauty chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Awww, poor Connor! That's quite a curveball. Can't wait for more! :)
Kassandraoftroy chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
oooh I like it! Did he hide it from Abby before about his mom dying? dun dun dun!

:D
GregsMadHatter chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Aw, poor Connor :( Want more!
Echo Moon chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
O0o0 poor connor. please update soon!
GlacialAnteater chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Any chance of an update soon?
BregoBeauty chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Great chapter! I hope going home does help Connor remember his life. I like that he's feeling things for Abby even if he doesn't understand them.

Please update soon! :)