Reviews for Identity Crisis: Interim
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
this chapter was great can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
great chapter can't wait for more so please update agian and soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
great chapter.
ArcticLizard89 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I don't know if this because it's three in the morning, but this (after reading the entirety of "Identity Crisis" in one go) made me spazz like nothing I have ever read before. I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep me from giggling obnoxiously loud and waking everybody I live with. I have teeth marks on my knuckles. And it's late enough that I am unembarrassed enough to admit that I gurgled with glee. I'm almost twenty and I gurgled. Congratulations on that singular accomplishment. But in all seriousness, this universe is amazing. I will be honest and tell you that I did not like your first attempt at Superman very much because it lacked a lot of focus and seemed repetitive. That is most definitely not the case with "Identity Crisis". I don't know if these powers miraculously manifested themselves or you took classes, but the whole shebang was very professional (much like the word "shebang"). The prose was clear, the imagery was fantastic, and the plot had me breathless. The mystery was excellently done, the reveals were expert, and you managed to convey the horror of the mystery without being disgustingly graphic. My blood ran cold when The Boss told Clark that Chen would try to kill his son. I'm actually still ramped up to the point that I don't think sleep is happening any time in the near future. Anyway, sorry this turned into a treatise but I love your writing and I cannot wait for the sequel (and any more one-shots you choose to gift us with). Keep up the good work! I'm adding you to my favourites lists.
miikkuli chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Thank you for introducing Danielle properly before the sequel! She's pretty amazing. Hope you're doing introductions for all five children!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
katie147 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
wonderful start, very pleased to see more in this verse, I was mourning the end of the story when I came across this lol! thanx.

I also absolutely love 'Identity Crisis: Yesteryear'. Great work all around :)

Hope you continue!
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was WONderful fun! Thank you!