Reviews for Shooting the Moon
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Very powerful and very beautiful. I love that you had a lot of original characters as well as kept the show's characters true to what they had been in the series.

Going to read the sequel now. You got me all curious and I'm dying to see what happens.
1endlessreader chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
How can this story be tragic and hopeful at the same time? When Nikita had to give away Luc to Michael, my heart broke for her. But when she finally realized the fact that Adrian did get out of Section alive and as whole as one can be outside, I felt hope unfurling in my chest and I was happy. Such a great read! Thanks for sharing.
blythechild chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I thought that it would be rude to read this and not review...

This was a well-crafted, engrossing post-series fic - thank you. There aren't that many of them out there. The ending was a bit abrupt and bittersweet - much like the series finale - but that too was on the money. Your original characters were just as compelling as the canon ones and the situations that you placed them in felt believeable.

Reading this made my Saturday afternoon. Cheers.
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
angeloneous chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
I just finished this story and it was amazing! I haven't read LFN fic in a long time - this was a great one to come back to! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents!
tmelange chapter 11 . 9/12/2003
Outstanding. Like gold for a LFN fan. Kudos and thanks for writing.
maxx02 chapter 11 . 9/11/2003
I enjoyed this story very much. Nice to see a bit of Nikita and Micheal in their softer moments - see the love between them instead of hearing about it second hand.

It would be nice to think she got out, but realistically neither of them could live on the outside for many reasons, not the least of which is that they are no longer equipt to live life without Section. The series touched on this, but thus far I haven't read a story where they got out and realized they could no longer live in outside world...

thanks. I will be looking for your fiction elsewhere.
Phi chapter 11 . 12/8/2002
Divine. It's so rare to find such an enigmatic and beautifully crafted piece of writing like this one. You can paint a picture with words and still keep a story line with a twist. I'll be reading 'part two' of this story as soon as I can.
Pilgrim chapter 11 . 4/21/2002
This is, likely, one of the best LFN stories I've ever read. I can't wait to find more of CG's work.
Diana chapter 11 . 4/10/2002
I loved this. You treated the characters truthfully and sensitively, and you write beautifully and with such emotion.
Ashfae chapter 11 . 4/7/2002
This is absolutely fantastic, one of the best LFN fanfics I've ever read. Michael was, god forbid, absolutely and believably in character. Wow.
npellis chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Wow. This was great. Almost like seeing a new episode of LFM. Please continue! I would like to know how Nikita finally makes it out of section.
DiaLin chapter 11 . 2/15/2002
realy good fic.
hi chapter 11 . 2/13/2002
omg that was the best story i've read in a long time please please please do a sequal
Josephine78 chapter 11 . 2/11/2002
OMG. This is a terrific story, you have talent and is a very good ponit here but pleseeeee, you have to do a sequel or I'm gonna kill someone fot it because it's too sad the final. She have hope and that's beautiful but in my mind I want them together.

Keep doing a good work ;)