Reviews for Split Personality
noname00 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I couldnt help but to laugh at certain parts. I just loved your fic
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
So I realized I hadn't read this, somehow. I was having writing A.D.D. and needed a bit of an escape. _ This is definitely going on my faves list! You come up with some of the best plot ideas. And I have resolved to start reading Gen New tomorrow. Haruko keeps raving about it, and I know that I have seemingly been doing myself a great disservice by not having read it yet!

-_- There were so so many great moments in this story, Between the developing feelings of Yin and Misaki for Hei/Li, Hei's cocky-a$$ attitude and Li being an accidental a$$-kicker...Naked Li, LOL! Saitou of COURSE being jealous of Li, and the fight between Hei and Li. And so much more. Gackt's Rebirth album made for a good soundtrack too. lol
Tyloris chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
wow, this story was amazing, the writing skill you posses is an awesome thing. Both this an past disaster are on my favorites list, I did enjoy how quick a read this was. Thank you for sharing your work and keep up the good work!
splitice chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Enjoyable story with a nice ending
Lain chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
the ending is superb. wishing for more, if not a spin off would be great too.
HidingfromGhosts chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
This story has such great humour. I need to read more!
HidingfromGhosts chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Wahh! This chapter is even better. I think Li is the cuter version at the moment. I always thought the rough and cruel Hei was charming but you make Li sound like a huggable teddybear. I demand more Li nudity!

Loved it! :D
HidingfromGhosts chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is an epic story. That little bit about the fictional characters versing each other made me laugh. I like how you pop little snippets of pop culture into everywhere, not to mention that I happen to love Soul Eater :D .

Awesome job! I love it!
Aerysa chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Finally took the time to read this :)

I think you should start using the splitter bars that's part of the editor... All your sections keep blurring together since there's no break indicator between them and the story gets kind of confusing.

Otherwise... Aww~ I wish it was longer! It was really funny for Hei to fight himself XD And I was surprised that Misaki actually brought Li to the headquarters... Oh! And making Saitou pay for the hotel... haha~

I noticed a few things though.

- For the room number, I'm not sure if you did that on purpose, but you can always just input the actual number like 3-0-2 instead of writing it all out.

- "Even though he's not the brightest detective, he is the loyalist of the bunch. What are you watching?" - he is the 'most loyal' of the bunch.

- There was a part with Yin where you described the alley as being 'dank' and the next sentence, you repeated yourself by saying that it has a 'dank' feel. Not wrong, but usually better to try and use different adjectives. (Repetitive XD)

- When Frisbee guy shows up, you say that they were in an alley and that after he deactivates his powers, you start describing his appearance. It's usually pretty dark in alleys, especially since it's night time.

- "... and wore a tan swayed trench coat with a blue vest and blue kaki pants." - and blue 'khaki' pants.

- Also, don't really get why you italicized the entire segment with Huang and the others at the end.

Okay, okay. I'm pretty sure those were the only things I picked up on besides the random odd capitalization on things that didn't need to be ("Earthquake") XD

You mentioned working on some writing, so hoping to see more from you~
Dear4Life chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
AWWW! The end already? I really want more of this story.

I enjoyed everything. Everything!

I always love it when those two get together and eat.

All the fight scenes were great. I loved when the guy cried Bloody Hell when Hei rescued himself. And I especially loved the fight scene between Hei and Li. Awesome job with that!

And what a way to end it, which makes me want to read more of this.

It would be great if someone from Bones, or Mr. Okamura himself, read this story and made it into an OVA. Because it is that Great, and fits the original story line awesomely.

Oh, and Mao electrocuting himself, is priceless. :)
Konoha's White Fang chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Yay, they finally merged together, though I kinda liked the badass Hei. He was so dangerous

While Li was plain silly. Awesome story.

By 'The End' do you mean that the story has been completed? :(

I feel was a nice read.

Great work.

canadiangirl13 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
I really like the way you ended it. I loved the whole story and I really hope you decide to write more. My favorite part I think of this last chapter would be, the part where Li and Hei are fighting eachother. That was an awesome fight scene and it was sorta of funny because in a way, BK201 was fighting with himself.
canadiangirl13 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Awesome chapter. I loved it. I'm just wondering how Li and Hei are going to be merged back together now. Especially since the contractor that split them apart is dead now. Can't wait to find out what happens next so update when you get the chance please.
Dear4Life chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I love you so much for writing this story. Brilliant!

I loved reading about Li waving the check for Misaki while she was trying to capture BK-201, and him running away from himself was priceless.

Great job with capturing Misaki and Yin's feelings towards Hei, I loved when November teased Misaki in front of Saitou and I love how Yin had told Hei he was missing a heart. Very sweet.

I wonder how they are going to merge back together.

Don't take so long on the next chapter. Can't wait to read it.
Aerysa chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I almost forgot about this story, it has been so long... XD

Enjoyed it like usual though~ haha, I loved how Li ran away from himself, "running away like a school girl".

So now the big question is what happens after MN-798 dies and the two haven't merged back together?

Don't take too long to update... Lol~