Reviews for modgniK cigaM
"There was also Diana. [On the bright side] it would finally put an end to the rumors about the two of them sleeping together on missions.

"Clark still couldn't figure out how that got started. It had only been one mission, they were both bored and she was in the mood to find out what it was like. He had been wise enough to keep his mouth shut and just go with it."

AH-HA!
JohnTitor chapter 48 . 4/7
Oh shit. So Clark & Di had done it? Now I want to read Year One/X. Damn.

Once again. Thank you for a wonderful story. 6:30 am, & I enjoyed every bit of staying up
JohnTitor chapter 47 . 4/7
*crying emoji* (x3)

The ending was just too good.
JohnTitor chapter 46 . 4/7
Truly a fairy tail.
JohnTitor chapter 45 . 4/7
I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but in manga this is referred to as slice of life. Basically, the daily lives of our characters. It's one thing that I love about your stories. Plot driven stories are great but character driven stories are my bread & butter. Stories where the characters further the story based on their actions instead of "well we need to get from A to B how do we do it?" I really love reading your characters just interact.
JohnTitor chapter 42 . 4/7
I don't even know. Like seriously... what's going on. Hahah
JohnTitor chapter 35 . 4/6
And to think, Diana's story started because Kal let her win.
JohnTitor chapter 29 . 4/6
These idiots all crack me up. & no fighting whatsoever.
JohnTitor chapter 28 . 4/6
Bruh. Wildcat fucked up.
JohnTitor chapter 27 . 4/6
Good. In a way, Clark telling her he knew the right time was getting frustrating. & I know how that sounds from a guy that reads Superman/basically every DC female character stories.
JohnTitor chapter 25 . 4/6
Let's go Wally.

Shayera is too smooth.
JohnTitor chapter 24 . 4/6
Jealousy & angst are things I can only take for so long. Glad they kissed again.

Selina too smooth. Bruce being flustered is always funny.
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 4/6
After finishing Different City a night or two ago... oof. I can appreciate Selina Kyle.
JohnTitor chapter 22 . 4/6
To be honest, I was a little buzzed reading these, & now I see why people drink wine & read in the tub like Catwoman. It's the perfect combination of class & culture without feeling like a loner for reading.
JohnTitor chapter 21 . 4/6
Wildcat just digging the hole deeper.