Reviews for modgniK cigaM
Ser Dinadan chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Haha, the scary stories were great.
Godogma chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Yeah, I'm more interested in character pieces than these constant plottings and things... If you want to keep people's attention I really recommend focusing on that instead of angst and drama for the sake of drama.

There's a reason Smallville did it, it was focused on a teenage female viewing audience... When teenage females don't have drama oftentimes the sillier ones make their own. Seems to me that's your formula, I guess some folks must love it but I'm very tired of seeing the same basic plot over and over again. I guess that's why I quit watching Smallville some point in Season 2.
jwill21 chapter 48 . 3/15/2014
nice fic. really enjoy your superman/zatanna pairings
patattack chapter 48 . 9/3/2013
nice. good ending.
patattack chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
awesome ending. Seems like one of those gag that doesn't get old (at least, not soon).
patattack chapter 46 . 9/3/2013
The conversation about marriage with the puppets was amusing, as was the bit about wally being alive.

The ending was nice, and kind of cute, but I think the part with Bruce, Shayera and Diana trumped it all, especially that Diana fainted again.
patattack chapter 45 . 9/3/2013
Stubborn, hey? You sure there isn't a better, or more potent words to describe Shayera and Bruce like this?
patattack chapter 44 . 9/3/2013
Dinah coming up with something like that was... unexpected. Having Zee agree with Clark on his idea of helping the queen of fables was an interesting touch, along with Alexander telling Rudolf to take a leap of faith.

Loved the scene with Vigilante, and how Artemis seems to really trust him now, but still keep her fiery temper.
patattack chapter 43 . 9/3/2013
More like a minefield where the whole ground in one giant mine. And I swear I laughed out loud at the part of Diana passing out.

Wow, seems pretty easy how the queen of fables lost (didn't even have to zap her with another spell while she was sobbing or anything).
patattack chapter 42 . 9/3/2013
I think the talk between Artemis and Diana was my favorite part. And having Bruce kiss Shayera to shut her up again was kind of predictable, but still nice.
patattack chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
awesome fight. It's fun to see superman having to play smart once in a while, instead of just barreling through. And Scaramouche's maneuver in getting the magical creatures citizenship was pretty clever.
patattack chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Nice chapter. Dick Grayson is pretty awesome. I believe you got it right, describing him as "Batman Light - all the intensity and none of the creepyness".

And the conversation between the two kings was pretty cool too.
Patattack chapter 39 . 9/3/2013
Dang, Vigilante and Artemis are awesome!
Guest chapter 48 . 5/31/2013
Tis was hilarious and amazing
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
AWh shit son. Really good.
I love it when you do things like this. I remember the other one about the girl and her friend who was murdered at her dorm and she didn't want to turn on the lights or something. Great man.