Reviews for modgniK cigaM
For the review just below i meant hilarious not helerous. How embarrassing. Ive written several reviews with that spelling. I thought it looked wrong. After reading this story i looked up the song rawhide because i hadn't heard of it before. I laughed so hard at the thought of superman, flash and zatanna making their grand entrance with that song playing in the background and that world thinking it was earth's theme song. You have such a gift for comedy.
That was great. Loved it. I really enjoyed your wally and clark scenes. Loved their brother like chats. Your clark/zatana pairing was very enjoyable. I love how in all your stories you write clark not being able to handle it when woman cry. Wally was so funny when he tried crying in front of clark to get out of trouble. I love the part where wally dresses up in the superman costume. So funny. Diana and her anger over clark letting her win was helerous. Thankyou
Khiori chapter 4 . 3/21
Hilarious chapter. You are so good at writing humor. I also really like how you show Superman wanting to be himself, not just the image. The pressure on him to be the image would be huge and kind of entrapping. Putting Zee, Wally and Superman together on a mission is just brilliant-the dynamic is witty, flirty, and still thoughtful. How you ended this chapter was PERFECT.
Khiori chapter 3 . 3/21
Laughed so hard, this was perfect! Love how you write characters and do dialogue.
Galeiam chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Sorry...but I seriously have no idea what was going on in that Fairy Tale.

Seems like there was a play on words theme going on but it was just...so odd.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/25/2016
"There was also Diana. [On the bright side] it would finally put an end to the rumors about the two of them sleeping together on missions.

"Clark still couldn't figure out how that got started. It had only been one mission, they were both bored and she was in the mood to find out what it was like. He had been wise enough to keep his mouth shut and just go with it."

AH-HA!
JohnTitor chapter 48 . 4/7/2016
Oh shit. So Clark & Di had done it? Now I want to read Year One/X. Damn.

Once again. Thank you for a wonderful story. 6:30 am, & I enjoyed every bit of staying up
JohnTitor chapter 47 . 4/7/2016
*crying emoji* (x3)

The ending was just too good.
JohnTitor chapter 46 . 4/7/2016
Truly a fairy tail.
JohnTitor chapter 45 . 4/7/2016
I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but in manga this is referred to as slice of life. Basically, the daily lives of our characters. It's one thing that I love about your stories. Plot driven stories are great but character driven stories are my bread & butter. Stories where the characters further the story based on their actions instead of "well we need to get from A to B how do we do it?" I really love reading your characters just interact.
JohnTitor chapter 42 . 4/7/2016
I don't even know. Like seriously... what's going on. Hahah
JohnTitor chapter 35 . 4/6/2016
And to think, Diana's story started because Kal let her win.
JohnTitor chapter 29 . 4/6/2016
These idiots all crack me up. & no fighting whatsoever.
JohnTitor chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
Bruh. Wildcat fucked up.
JohnTitor chapter 27 . 4/6/2016
Good. In a way, Clark telling her he knew the right time was getting frustrating. & I know how that sounds from a guy that reads Superman/basically every DC female character stories.