Reviews for Divergence
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
it's to bad this didn't happen in cannon :(

i understand bashing sakura up till the part were she asks tusnade for training but for shippuden? that seems unnecessary... because she isn't a total bitch, she's just a little tusnade by then, sadly people keep bashing her even though she could still fight...kinda (it's kinda hard to compare a medic to a fucking power house, of course she'll be useless in most scenarios!)

still good story
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This seems more like a fragment than an entire story. It should link and continue to something more, and become a longer, deeper story. Especially since it sets up interesting AU play. I would like to see more, if you have it available.

By itself, not bad. It's a good "what if" piece where Sasuke is a little too slow due to overconfidence, and Sakura comes up with an attack scheme that has more than 1 element. (Yeah, you'd think Sakura had learned tactics from Tsunade as well as all the nifty jutsu...) The reactions by Kakashi and Naruto were amusing and not as condescending as they might seem, since ordinarily taking Sasuke down would involve a lot of pain for the person who did it. Also, the "Natural 20, hell yeah!" aspect of the scene was good. :)
Tragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Now this is how it should have went!
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
SHANNARO!
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
GOD, I WISH.

Go girl power! I would have loved to have seen this in the actual manga, but Kishi IS a guy and a complete chauvinist, so girls are only there to look pretty before they're sent back to the kitchen. :P

I would love seeing this continued, but if it isn't, this is still an awesome oneshot!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
simaetha chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
brilliant XD I was so annoyed with those chapters - I mean, even if Sakura didn't win, couldn't she even have got a fight scene of her own? So this is exactly the fic I have been wanting ever since :)

-s.
Carumati chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Yes! Complete Cock-block! I didn't like Sakura genin-wise but I thought she was going to kick ass as a chunin and then... and then... o-O "...!"
lil.ramen.lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
THANK YOU!

my thoughts exactly - she has had all the amazing training from the FIFTH HOKAGE and her awesomeness is 'cockblocked'. That's exactly what happened.

thank you. maybe he doesn't die but he should definitely be taken back and questioned. Maybe Sasuke and Sakura can even become a couple because chances are he respects her more now.

update your OTHER stories soon please