Reviews for Gaz's Prom
Shmez chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Boy did gaz have that coming
ckrets chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
No words, except utter love for this fic.
Potatoes4Eva chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Gaz is such a hypocrit. The biggest hypocrit on Earth. Really.

Even scary, evil hypocritical game freaks want something magical, though.
steve chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
We need people like you in the Dbz fanon because vegeta gets the same kind of shit! He is never bashed and is treated like some kind of god even though he killed several people in both namek and buu saga yet he instantly forgiven or its like the crime never happen. All the things he's done he NEEDS to burn in hell! Thank you and please keep doing what you are doing.
Invader Vidya chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Giggles. I like the fit at the end.
trearoos chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So Dib was trying to teach Gaz to be nicer to everyone? Another great job, Dibsthe1.
Frickish chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I find it really interesting how Gaz refuses to notice that she actually is the problem. Then again, it is pretty easy to pin the blame on other people and see yourself as perfect. I wonder what happened at the end? / Did the people around help Dib? I hope so...
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Gaz's sense of irony is as finely tuned as Zim's, always seeing faults in everyone but herself.

I confess that my first impression of Gaz was that she was cool. In my defense, it was Dark Harvest and Zim made her look almost like a saint by comparison (only in that episode, mind you). If she had stayed aloof and disinterested, she would have been a somewhat likeable supporting character. Imagine my disappointment when she turned out to be a spastic bully.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Huh... kinda ironic that Gaz just doesnt seem to realize that her own faults make HER the unstable one in the family.

I do agree that Dib's obsessive nature is not described as "crazy" if anything he does see himself as a human with flaws while Gaz does not.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ngrey651 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
The irony, of course, is that she never notices her own faults. Whatever she finds annoying and disgusting and stupid in others she gleefully engages in herself. Running off to chase after somebody's stupid unless that somebody is your brother and you REALLY wanna go out for pizza. XD

Ahh, I missed this sort of thing. I know I shouldn't feel so nasty towards anybody, but Gaz really COULD be taken down a couple notches.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
There's something almost sad about the way Gaz wants to be treated-like any normal girl on prom night-yet somehow has NO FRIGGIN' CLUE why people won't do it. Like you said, she really does come off as mentally unbalanced, here. And though her rant at Dib seems random, it kind of gives the impression that she realizes her own faults, yet projects them all onto other people.

Nice work. :-) I hope you get the chance to write more soon, and good luck with everything!
miharu365 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ah, it's always nice to hear from you. I really enjoyed this fic, and I agree with what you said about how the IZ fandom treats Gaz.

Keep up the good work!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ah, so nice to see another one of your pieces. It's always clever seeing all the different ways you have of showing how Gaz lives in the very fantasy world she accuses Dib of living in all the time. This one was pretty good in that regard, even if Gaz didn't get QUITE the same karmic kick in the rear she usually does in your stories.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.