Reviews for Dare 2
CuteSnake Earfalas chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Aww that's so cuuute! House is amazing in this one! XD
Thanks you a lot for this fanfic! :D

Earfalas
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
and from that day on truth or dare became a game that will remind me of a epic fanfiction.
funnyway chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It's fun and sweet ! In some way, I saw this kiss and it blew my mind ! Oh gosh, why are you not the scenarist of Dr House ?
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Haha, win! :D
whennext2you chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved this! The whole dare and reactions are so perfect for these two! :)
HW forever chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
!

Hot DAMN. That second kiss was totally awesome. :D
BonesGurl81 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I wish you had included Thirteen's reaction to that... it would have been EPIC! But good job.
anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
HOT!
RecklessxButtons chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was an acceptable story. Okay, i lie, that was friggin awesome. :D ahah, first time I've read ffn in a long, long time. I'm so glad it was something so awesome. :D
emattbax chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I know I've already reviewed the other version, but who doesn't like reviews?

I like it a lot, and the slash makes it even better for me. You're really good at making it romantic while keeping it decently in character. (A lot of people don't bother with IC, and go all out fluff...)

I hope this sounds like a compliment, these aren't the best reviews I've written. Anyway, I really liked this. :)

I'm probably going to read a lot of your fics, as it's so hard to find good authors on here...so I hope you like reviews. :)
paulac45 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Nice - and loved the bit about the tie!
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Tee hee! Now, the distinction is even clearer. It must be slash if I'm smiling like a fool. Absolute perfection!

~ Oasis
amainage chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I like how House analyzed him & when he demanded Wilson kiss him proper or else I had to laugh. I liked House ending statement after there real kiss and Wilson's reaction during it. nice on my faves ya go lol.
JenIsaks chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved both versions, but this one turned out hot :) Thanks.
TillIFindYou chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
this is good! this made me smile so thx! :D good job