Reviews for Best Work So Far
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I refuse to ever read this book until I am a lot older. Definitely made by the devil. Or a demon anyway.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Crowley published Twilight... I never read it, but I hear it's horrible.
145796213 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This makes perfect sense.
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I knew it. I just knew it as soon as I saw the summary. And, yes, Crowley would have had his hands in it, wouldn't he.

Watch out, Aziraphale, your eyes may start bleeding:P
Giveortake chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
As someone who has read the both books (books being Good Omens and Twilight) I must say this would be the best bit of torment for the better half of the world that Crowley could ever do. And that is exactly why I must congratulate you heartily. I had to snicker silently to not wake up anyone else for 5 minutes.

Great job, that's the best little drabble I've ever read!
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Damn, this was one clever idea. XD
La Rhapsodia chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I honestly had my suspicions...
Charles S. Bridge chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh God, Crowley must have written so many books like this. And I think Ive read most of them. :D
Nony chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Excellent!

Perhaps for the opening line, you could do something along the lies of:

Thud!

Aziraphale frowned at the thing which Crowley had slammed into the counter. "What is that?"
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very nice. ;) I love how Twilight is Crowley's best work. As far as I'm concerned it is. If Aziraphale doesn't hate the book, something's wrong.
encarna chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
that was evil of a major class
Poppelchen chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Hey thank you everyone for you reviews! Your comments are my inspiration to continue writing and improve my skills D

And yes, Crowley definitely got a commendation for this haha.

Dominic:

I'd like to specifically thank you! Your comment has been really helpful! )

I edited the paragraph thing but decided to let the first sentence as it is because right now I can't think of anything better either ;) And yes, it's a reference to the book "THUD!" haha. It's one of my favourites!

About the "They what?" - actually the 2 question marks were on purpose Didn't know that wasn't allowed (you know, in chatrooms and messenger and stuff you do that all the time) I changed it to "?" as I want A to almost shout it. Hope that's fine now )

Anyways you guys are all great. Hope you keep reading and commenting! D
SillyKnight12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I KNEW IT!

Crowley, you bastard...

He may got a commendation for xD

Well, time ago I saw a picture on deviantart talking about Crowley and Twilight

Good Job with the drabble D

(and sorry if there are spelling mistakes or so)
Dominic chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hahahaha, I really like your work. :D Of COURSE Crowley had something to do with...that...series. Your English is really, really good. Just a couple of things stood out: New speaker, new paragraph. Instead of:

"Hello." said Bob. "Hi, Bob." said Alice. "What's up, Alice?"

It should be:

"Hello." said Bob,"

"Hi, Bob." said Alice.

"What's up, Alice?"

It looks neater, is less confusing to read and makes your work look longer. ;P

Also, maybe "made" isn't the right word for the first sentence after the "THUD!" ...I can't think of the right one, though, it's late. Sorry. It could be, "The thing made a loud thud as Crowley slammed...etc etc" but that loses most of the impact. I'm sorry! D: Out of curiosity, was that a reference to Terry Pratchett's book 'THUD!'?

The "They what?" after Crowley said the vampires sparkled. No matter what, you only ever need one punctuation mark. "They what?" would have been perfect. This was probably a typo, but I'm an anal bastard. Seriously, though, your English is fine. I wish I spoke another language half that well. Keep writing, I like your style! -Dominic
Shlerikyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I KNEW IT. Crowley you fiend!

DON'T READ IT AZI! *takes it from him to protect him*