Reviews for House's Musings
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Awesome. this was great. Terrific. Ttyl.
paulac45 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
Loved it, and although I loved the end of the season finale - if they had ever gone the Hilson route, I would have loved that too - as the H and W relationship (or lack thereof) is every bit as complicated as the H and C relationship! Look forward to further 'musings' in 4 months! Have a good summer.
Feralious chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
Amazing, really. You depict the situation really well, the emotions and thoughts House has are truly spot on. It's almost like you've been in a situation like that yourself, the way you portray it. 'Cause I can really relate to it as it's the same with me.

Great story in general and this chapter would make a good ending, though I hope season 7 will bring us more moments of House and Wilson or of what could happen.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Once again you perfectly summed up what I was feeling after that HORRID episode. Really this was the perfect summary of the season or even the show. I LOVED IT! That last part killed me, just like the finale. This was just wonderful on so many levels. Fantastic job!
pgrabia chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
I loved it. I think it was very IC and I can see it happening that way. I'll miss this fic but have a nice break from it!
Oasis Blackmore chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Seriously, Wilson.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
Hmm. I was hesitant to continue reading this story (since it's Hilson and follows canon, and I figured you'd probably have some grand objection to Huddy), but I'm glad I did. Your take on the finale didn't make House's relationship with Cuddy seem like some kind of farce; you owned up that yeah, it's happening, and it's real (we hope -panic-), and it might even be pretty good for a while-but Hilson would be better. Love it!

paulac45 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Certainly an interesting take on the season finale, and very in keeping with House' twisted psyche. Although I personally am one very happy post season finale bunny once I dried my eyes! Still your fanfic take on the situation is good.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
*is speechless* *blinks* I can't believe you put a Hilson twist to this! YOU ARE MY EFFING HERO! I loved this!

However the writers on House have proven that they have no idea what they're doing anymore. This episode was so bad I've sworn off House. I'm now only reading fanfic House and rewatching old episodes (never again with this one).

Thanks for this. You plan on continuing through season 7 or just making it complete here?
Aquarius Seth chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Bitter no? It was good though. This is a jagged little pill.
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
haven't watched it but this really isn't a spoiler. from the promo we all know house is getting the boot. Poor House. I hope Wilson comes to his senses soon and back to House or I will still be a cryin in my corner of woe. poor house. seriously what is wrong with the both of them. I thought Wilson liked needy and at this point i don't think house could get needier, and he wouldn't ever be fixed. He's damaged. Period. It's permanent. Wilson is just a fuckin idiot and at this point, for not telling him, so is House!

- PTB-LT
Euphoracle chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
I'm not convinced Wilson would believe House if House opened his heart to him. He doesn't want to be bisexual any more than he wants to be gay. He's in denial out of fear. The fear won't vanish if House confronts him with it, not necessarily. It might well scare him off for good and completely. I think House worries about Wilson's habit -cheating on and breaking the heart of the one who loves him the most. Wilson puts everyone before House. He was willing to throw House away on a remote chance that direct electo stimulation to the brain MAY have jogged some memories for House to help Amber. It was a lon shot! How could he have done that to House? The fact that House did it for him is all the evidence anyone could ever need that House is in love with Wilson. Cuddy was supposed to be House's consolation, his second place ribbon. She knew it and broke it off. He may as well have been clutching at her and weeping, begging her to stay, just like that young fool in "The Choice." On another site I called Huddy a fart in the wind, a phoenix. I stand by it. I doubt that Wilson has ever loved any of his wives. Subconsciously, they were his beards. Cuddy refused to be one for House, a man who wants to fit in but can't. He wants to be normal and ordinary. He thinks he can be those things with Cuddy. He's wrong, just like Wilson is wrong with Sam, Bonnie, Julie, and all his other female "friends". I'm sick of Wilson. I wish Alvie had stayed, for House's sake. I have a feeling we will both love the season finale. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer to the god of tv shows. That's what I'm gonna do!

These musings are very insightful. I hope more and more fans read them. I think many people came to the House MD party late, so they don't understand what's going on or what to expect. These dramatic monologues could enlighten them if only they'd read'em.
Euphoracle chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
I feel exactly as you do about House and Wilson. At this point, I'm starting to hate Wilson. He's the one with the problem. Housde hasn't done anything wrong. I suspect that he never did. All these people around him relying on him and scorning him at the same time-they'll be sorry soon. Take hope in this: I really think House is going to fake his own death. Then, FINALLY, Wilson and the others will see what House is really worth, and that they have mistreated him for years. House is based on Holmes: Holmes pretended to die. He let Watson believe he was dead. Then, later, he came back. Why wouldn't David Shore do the same thing here?

Poor House. Without his Vicadin, he feels the heartbreak all the more this time. Damn Wilson. I hope guilt and grief nearly destroy him. We'll see.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Remember how I was talking about dreading "The Choice" before? Basically, "Baggage" was that episode-House being drunk is definitely not worse. It may just be a dumb, girl thing, but I cried through pretty much the whole episode. Absolute heartbreak. Fucking Wilson, I swear.

As for your chapter, excellent removal of the Cuddy explanation. When I was watching that, I was like, "Seriously, shrink? You spend the whole session talking about Wilson, and you're really gonna try and bring Cuddy into the analysis now? Yeah, right." I probably would've walked out of there, too. And then, of course, there's the part about suicide by Vicodin. At this point, I wouldn't really put it past House; anything depressing and painful to watch is possible.

So, once again, you've exhibited a good understanding of canon events, however unpleasant, and an even better grasp on House's inner workings (from a Hilson-tastic perspective, of course). I'll be waiting for more.

paulac45 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Deliberately waited until seen episode to read this (learned my lesson last week!). Yes, thought it was strange that House only started ripping into Nolan when Nolan started talking about Cuddy and not Wilson, so think your take is a good one.