Reviews for Collin Vanderbilt
hausofyas chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
OMGGGGGGGGG I JUST LOVED THIS FIC PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU
AwesomeSandra chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Ooh! Gay!
IsratM chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I LOVE IT! this really like Shophie Kinsella's style!
I've always liked Luke's POV! and getting jealous? really good!
"The man is gay" - i want to know Becky's reaction!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (maybe with longer and detailed chapters), CAN'T WAIT!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
It was very good love to read more of this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Your ending rox!
PLS update!'
flowers-and-rainbows-123 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
This is really good, and just like how Sophie Kinsella writes her books. Keep updating, this is a really good story! :)
armsoftheocean chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I love it so far! It's very in character, and I'm eagerly awaiting an update :) I've always wanted to read jealous!Luke haha. pdate soon! xx
Zammie Morgoode chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I LOVE IT! continue please!
hilaryemma45 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
WHY DID YOU STOP!
MissHathaway chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
hahah. the man is gay lol :D
chini chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Wow! You've done Luke's POV almost perfectly! Its really nice! I've been thinking about the same concept too, about Luke getting that last 'Gay' part was hilarious! Plz post soon! :)
DarkAndStormyNight chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Ahhhhh I like this! :D A jealous Luke is always an amusing thing to read. I wish he would become jealous too! Please update!
HeroSavesPeople chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Why haven't you continued this great story? I love it and I so want to see how Luke continues to react to Collin. It's time for some jealous Luke. And maybe a little insecure for once. lol. It's be great to see how you would continue with the story so please do! The idea, story, and writing is too good to just quit before finishing. 5/5 Love it!
Suze chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
You have to keep writing! Please, please continue! I wish that there were moments Luke was jealous because some guy was hitting on Becky. But, he never is in the books! In Shopaholic Ties Knot, I wish Tom Webster did the whole "Becky, you can't marry him." speech in front of Luke. That would have been more interesting. Please continue! Loving the story so far.
katherineruth92 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
i think youve discontinued this, its been like a year! but please dont!i love it, written really well and i think i speak for all these peopl VV the other reviewers when i say WRITE SOME MOREEE! (pleasee) x