Reviews for Ron El Greco
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Still, without a doubt, one of the best fanfics I've read! The loincloth idea at the end is priceless. A terrific blend of the comic and serious - really inspiring and entertaining! Thank you.
Vanessa chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Shari,
Goodness! Amazing, as per usual. Other fic writers tend to prefer taking the wizarding world and making it extremely narrow, to better fit their style and level of writing prowess. You, Soltice Muse, like to make the wizarding world into an actual world, with international adventures such as these. All HP characters very true to themselves as you always ensure, while the parts that came from your own imagination seem to fit so well that Jo herself would approve. I really adore how the two biggest protagonists of your own creation (I don't want to spoil anything for those reading the reveiws before reading) end up. Very fitting for those characters.

Also, really? Ron can speak Spanish? Really? You take my dream guy that I love so much, I married a man who is one ginger head full of hair from being Ron, and make him speak Spanish? If I weren't already laying in bed reading this, I'd swoon! Very proud to have Ron speak the language of where my roots lie, even if it is a different dialect, because yo soy Boricua, pa'que tu los sepas! Brilliant, as always. I'm currently working my way up to your most recent fics, and cannot wait to start another tomorrow, or really, later today, seeing how it's gone four in the morning.
Vanessa
Auror Ron Alan Weasley chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
its one of the best stories i have ever read! i loved this story for more than one reason...first of all the plot was great..sceond of all ron was a diplomatic auror in it...there could have been a more ditaling though when you described what zalla when through and all...but apart from those the story was as good as a story can ever get...LOVED IT!
TheDefiantOne chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
While an incredibly difficult story to keep track of, the grammar and writing could have used a lot of work and there were things that could have been described and articulated better, I still think that this was a fantastic story. It had a good plot and a good idea and with the ups and downs, I think it made a very interesting read.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
A most wonderful story! I'm so happy that she got away with him, I was worried that she'd end up in hiding like Jal never to be seen again, I wish he'd escaped as well but really the way you wrote it does make more sense and you did the whole story so well. Brilliant job. Loved it!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I already love this story and I cannot wait to read more but for now I have errands to run so I'm off! Brilliant job though, just wonderful! I love how you portray Ron and Hermione, especially Ron :P
NellieNotMolly chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I'm starting to feel a little on edge now, certain that Ron is flirting with danger! yikes-
Loved the "baby picture" bit!
Linders chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
Another wonderful story! You always seem to pull me in and keep me interested. You are truly gifted. Loved the end BTW. Absolutely perfect!
Cymbeliness chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
Great work! Thanks so much for this story! Delightful journey. Fantastic!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
Great ending! I love how Ron is unphased by losing the election. Looks like Therapy, family and friends, and the bedouin helped. And it also seems the loin cloth serves many purposes.

Love Zahila in the Epilogue. I was wondering what happened to her after we didn't see her at the burrow or wasn't mentioned in the ministry. I'm glad she believes in Ron at the end.
nycRENTgirl chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
omgomgomg I didn't get the chance to read this earlier and just now read it all in one sitting and OMG. I have missed your breakdown!Ron. which is somewhat sadistic, but you're the one writing it so I don't feel too bad. in fact I feel great because it had a (mostly) happy ending and I've just read another of your fantastic stories so yay!
anyway. thanks. :D
melakem chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
Whee-ha! That was one excellent ending! I kept worrying about Zaliha, since you never mentioned her at the Burrow. I kept telling myself, 'she's a fictional character. you don't have to know what happens to every single character. she's not real! remember that!'

Then, you whipped out with her own wonderful ending just as Ron and Hermione were off to better things! Thank you, thank you, thank you for that!

I was terribly glad to see Ron and Hermione get a good ending. I think Ron is one wonderful man, and Hermione is just perfect for him. They deserved to have things turn out so well. It was great to see all the different countries working together to pull this scheme off. Great story!
NKubie chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
Ron may have lost the battles but won the war! Good for him! Great story, though I got a bit confused through the scene changes. But overall, really, really liked the story. Thank you.
tryntee13 chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
Brilliant! Freaking brilliant! Just enough balance of R/Hr but still a journey for Ron! Love how throughout the story he stood up for his wife, how Hermione was angry at how Ron was being treated and frustrated at her inability to save him but got him out of there. You my dear are amazing! Never stop!
NKubie chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
Interesting way to connect the scars and locket.