Reviews for Second Chance
Still A Lover Of Franchises chapter 24 . 1/28
Wish we could have seen more of Turkey. And I'm kinda wondering where Greece is
Goog.lystrip chapter 25 . 1/9
Well... You can't blame me for hoping, especially with Italy making that comment about Holy Rome a bit ago during the world meeting. I'm glad that you ended it in a way that I can still hope in my own imagination. ;) Thanks for writing this! simply lovely!
Goog.lystrip chapter 24 . 1/9
Oh please please make him america again, I don't CARE if I'm spoiling the story for people who are reading reveiws before reading the story (who does that anyway)- i just really really dont want alfred to die peacefully, it sounds like some fcked up crap but it just isnt alright for iggy to go on alone and... And find somone else. That would seriously break me.
Goog.lystrip chapter 23 . 1/9
I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU ARE ONE OF MY NEW IDOLS. THIS IS THE BEST FAN FIC IVE READ FOR A WHOLE YEAR. Enough with the caps lock, Googly, you make yourself sound like an idiot.
Goog.lystrip chapter 22 . 1/9
Spencer you are so fcked up
Goog.lystrip chapter 21 . 1/9
You go alfred, i, as an american, am bloody proud of you.
What i want to happen:
1) alfred 'dies' or sacrifices himself in some way that turns him back into america and everyone lives happily ever after, or
2) alfred and the nations save everybody but alfred has tomake the ultimate sacrifice for everyonr and dies a human but gets a last goodbye from england and lots of tears but this ending would still make me happy
And then there's this awful possibility of them saving everyone and its all good but alfred is only ever alfred and he and england live a happy life together and alfred ages and eventually dies. That is def the worstoutcome in my head right now.
Goog.lystrip chapter 16 . 1/6
Not even finished with the chapter and if you're even active on this account( most people leave after writing a couple fics) I must be an annoying prat, BUT- Alfred fading away is gonna make me cry. Not going to, Gonna. badly. DX
Goog.lystrip chapter 15 . 1/6
YES ITALY YES THEY'LL BE NATIONS OH PLEase... *whispers reverently* please? Oh crap the author is giving me that 'haha, no way idiot, you are going down just like your ship as I drown you in feels that will ruin your entire afterlife' kind of look...
Goog.lystrip chapter 11 . 1/6
Haven't finished the chapter, but the part about being weaker than america and not being able to bench press a truck? Man, that was lo-o-o-w-w-w. XD
Goog.lystrip chapter 7 . 1/6
Okay Satan stop it. Just stop.
The feels are strong with this one. ;) Please please please be a happy ending! GAHHHHH IT'S NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY IS IT IT'S GOING TO BE THAT BITTER SWEET AWFULNESSSSssss... I don't think I can handle that...
Still a wonderful story!
Goog.lystrip chapter 3 . 1/6
I don't know if I should hate you or love you for writing this; it's amazing. I don't know how it'll turn out... hopefully it's not sad, but just the fact that Alfred is human and going to die is making me really upset... T_T Much tears! I really really hope it has a good ending! So far it's terrific!
MarinaTheJolteonMaster chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
Rereading this for the first time in a long time, now i'm impressed by how quickly Alfred caught on to why everyone was staring at Kiku. xD
iloveumbreon123 chapter 25 . 8/21/2016
I really hope that somehow they become immortal, because having to lose them all again would be absolutely terrible...
bookfan99 chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
I'm assuming the dude thinks that Canada is Alfred because he called him Mr. Jones. Poor Canada, even with Alfred being human he's still mistaken for him.
L-01313 chapter 25 . 7/28/2016