Reviews for Second Chance
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2019
What the hell is candy floss
IgglyPiggly chapter 11 . 8/14/2019
no smut I guess
IgglyPiggly chapter 11 . 8/14/2019
But...But the smut?
2019 chapter 2 . 1/24/2019
I love this story already, and because I love it so much, I’m not going to question the fact that Alfred is now staying at a random person’s house for the night even though they met like what? 5-7 hours ago? And he’s also not questioning the fact that this person is brining along a “friend”. Then again America could never read the atmosphere. I LOVE IT THOUGH!
Volin Azhra Deana chapter 25 . 1/5/2019
I love this story! But its kind of sad if Alfred and the other nation reincanation is mortal...
Iridescent Moonflower chapter 25 . 12/29/2018
Loved this! Your idea is really interesting and original; I mean, the countries being reborn? (at least, I don't think it's been done before...) I loved how Alfred and England slowly fell in love with each other again, and how the reborn nations' reactions to being told that anthropomorphic nations existed was realistic, in that they didn't believe it right away. I'm just a little curious about the World War III you mentioned, though. Given the nations' reactions to finding the not-so-dead-anymore-reborn-nations weren't dead anymore, I assumed that none of the gathered nations were the ones to attack and ultimately wipe out the countries and killing the personification of the country. So, I was just wondering who they were fighting against and who it was that managed to wipe out Japan, Spain, America, etc. After all, most of the countries were pretty powerful, so to have wiped them out completely must've taken serious firepower. Were they fighting the countries of the Middle East? You mentioned how Turkey was in a coma and how people reacted negatively to the fact that Spencer's mom was from Turkey... Once again, great job! And I really hope you do write a sequel to this!
Allstarall chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
Reunite. That is the key point.
Glass-Rose483 chapter 10 . 5/3/2017
I died, when Russia said "You can call me mother." XD
Still A Lover Of Franchises chapter 24 . 1/28/2017
Wish we could have seen more of Turkey. And I'm kinda wondering where Greece is
Goog.lystrip chapter 25 . 1/9/2017
Well... You can't blame me for hoping, especially with Italy making that comment about Holy Rome a bit ago during the world meeting. I'm glad that you ended it in a way that I can still hope in my own imagination. ;) Thanks for writing this! simply lovely!
Goog.lystrip chapter 24 . 1/9/2017
Oh please please make him america again, I don't CARE if I'm spoiling the story for people who are reading reveiws before reading the story (who does that anyway)- i just really really dont want alfred to die peacefully, it sounds like some fcked up crap but it just isnt alright for iggy to go on alone and... And find somone else. That would seriously break me.
Goog.lystrip chapter 23 . 1/9/2017
I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU ARE ONE OF MY NEW IDOLS. THIS IS THE BEST FAN FIC IVE READ FOR A WHOLE YEAR. Enough with the caps lock, Googly, you make yourself sound like an idiot.
Goog.lystrip chapter 22 . 1/9/2017
Spencer you are so fcked up
Goog.lystrip chapter 21 . 1/9/2017
You go alfred, i, as an american, am bloody proud of you.
What i want to happen:
1) alfred 'dies' or sacrifices himself in some way that turns him back into america and everyone lives happily ever after, or
2) alfred and the nations save everybody but alfred has tomake the ultimate sacrifice for everyonr and dies a human but gets a last goodbye from england and lots of tears but this ending would still make me happy
And then there's this awful possibility of them saving everyone and its all good but alfred is only ever alfred and he and england live a happy life together and alfred ages and eventually dies. That is def the worstoutcome in my head right now.
Goog.lystrip chapter 16 . 1/6/2017
Not even finished with the chapter and if you're even active on this account( most people leave after writing a couple fics) I must be an annoying prat, BUT- Alfred fading away is gonna make me cry. Not going to, Gonna. badly. DX