Reviews for Second Chance
iloveumbreon123 chapter 25 . 8/21
I really hope that somehow they become immortal, because having to lose them all again would be absolutely terrible...
bookfan99 chapter 20 . 8/13
I'm assuming the dude thinks that Canada is Alfred because he called him Mr. Jones. Poor Canada, even with Alfred being human he's still mistaken for him.
L-01313 chapter 25 . 7/28
that was awesome!
frokenbakedcookies chapter 8 . 6/16
omigawd this chapter was sooooo cute! I loved the interaction between Yao and Kiku (Nichu fan here) and the part where Alfred kissed Canada's cheek. I love this story its really creative and you're an amazing writer. Keep up the good work!
camry72 chapter 25 . 6/1
That was kind of sad that none became nations again.
camry72 chapter 10 . 6/1
Hmm. I wonder if going to their homelands would help them remember.
camry72 chapter 7 . 6/1
Well duh. He's human.
camry72 chapter 6 . 6/1
It would be kind of interesting if the other nations or at least some of them met the fallen nations at Alfred's birthday party.
camry72 chapter 5 . 6/1
Aw. The Neutrals? AW. Well at least Vash and Roderich are probably friends and Lily still has her brother.
camry72 chapter 4 . 6/1
Oh dammit...this must be Japan! That's what Alfred's probably thinking. Alfred should just bring all his friends so they can decide who was a country or not.
camry72 chapter 3 . 6/1
I wonder if Germany or Italy are still countries. It would be funny for them to see their old friend Japan.
camry72 chapter 2 . 6/1
Aw. Russia named the Capital after his fallen sister? That's sweet. Now I wonder how she went down and Spain as well. And dear Canada if this what I think it is you may want to meet Kiku and all of America's friends. Sounds like the fallen nations don't live to far from one another.
camry72 chapter 1 . 6/1
So Canada is okay.

The US, Japan, Ukraine, and Spain are gone.
Meow chapter 14 . 4/30
Hmmm
If you think about it... All of the ex-countries-turned-human are Canadian or at least live in Canada. Well, at least that's what is implied...
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 25 . 3/26
I absolutely loved this! But it's still kinda sad to me that the nation's reborn as humans would like age and die and stuff...