Reviews for Second Chance
Olliopoppo chapter 25 . 10/28
Aaaaah this was so good! I just couldn't stop reading, this is one of the best fics I've ever read (can't help but feel sad about the fact tha Al and the others remained mortal) I applaud your amazing work ;)
Grifen345 chapter 25 . 8/23
Just wanted to say thank you for writing your story. Truly great and one of the best Hetalia fics I've read in quite a while. Really made my day (er, night actually, but that's technicalities). So...ya!
Thank you for the story! Have a good day, night, evening, etc. :)
Leaffeather chapter 25 . 7/1
This is amazing.
Silvie Official chapter 13 . 6/30
Besides everything being hilarious.

America's dick is California J
Essie7198 chapter 20 . 6/8
Honestly I thought that the villains were aliens or something for a while hahaha
Oh I'm sooo sad it's over! This was be-a-u-tiful! I loved it so much! I don't know what else to say other than you are an amazing writer and this was one of my favorite fics ever! Thank you! Keep it up!
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 4 . 4/29
This is AWESOME! I am new in Hetalia fandom but since the first time, I read like crazy. I read based on favorite rankings because I didn't want to miss what's best and THIS is the most awesome! It's just fit with what I wanted. I'm going to read again (can't resist my self) so maybe later for other praises.
jennyVDL93 chapter 25 . 3/15
Oh God, but this story is great, I should admit!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
A bit to much sex for my taste, but a very good story none the less. Good job.
daboodeedabooda chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
There should be more stores like this
toolazytologin chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
i was fine up until dead liechtenstein, tears are flowing now
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
That was great! Definitely remembering this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Pfft you know antonio's just gonna go for it! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Venturian Girl chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
This story is awesome and amazing! Please make a sequel. Maybe one that includes more of their college life, like the nations go to their college or their college buddies could find out about the nations. Anyway, this was AWESOME!