Reviews for Second Chance
wraightsky chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
God, do I love your stories! 'Bratva' had me in tears, and 'Second Chance' kept me excited the whole way through. In general, I love your writing. Your stories are engaging. And... you are a master of writing America and Canada together. They are adorable!

Oh... "United State of Hawaii"... epic! XD
YPrincess actual username chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
I feel the hurt too Alfred. Just reading about what happened to JUST the state of Washington and what Englad said about the thirteen colonies makes me shit bricks. What if that really does happen? D:

And who has the balls to blow up half the greatest contries and not the other half? I'd like to see who THAT bastard was.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I WOULD FAINT TOO. XDDDDDDDDDDD
bamboozled shuriken chapter 25 . 3/29/2011
This is without a doubt the best hetalia fic I've ever read. The characterizations were right on, and it had an amazing plot. I really, really hope you work on a sequel, this is an amazing story and you're incredibly talented!
ShadowGinger chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
So I came back to this fic to read it for a second time. The dialogue still made me laugh and the story still made me obsess. I say that's a good thing.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful fiction. :3
subaru1999 chapter 25 . 2/8/2011
thank you so much for the wonderful story! it was a wonderful read and i really hope you write a sequel one day! maybe with turkey waking up or revenge of the random nice lackey... i hope the plot bunnies head your way!
leafywarrior chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
lovely~

this was so good i freaken' loved all of it x3

i haz approved this story 7
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
Oh my gosh! That was such a good story! I thought I was gonna start crying when Alfred blacked out when he went after Kiku in DC! If your planning on doing a sequal, that would be so awesome! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
obvious things are obvious chapter 25 . 12/19/2010
i really really love it. it was a good fic. well done! _

and i was glad that poland and lithuania aren't dead in this one. even if they did went ignored for the rest of the fic. it's just that poland just always ends up dead in this kind of fics. *coughs* sorry i'm just too much of a poland fan.

anyway, hope you make a sequel of this! if you haven't done one already. thanks for writing this. it was really entertaining. good job!
ZemyxDexion chapter 25 . 12/19/2010
It's currently 2 o'clock. Consider yourself lucky I stayed up this late to read this! Only the best of the best get such treatment! :D

I loved it. the plot was excellent, not a single character OC, with wonderful dialog and a perfect length. I don't feel like elaborating because I'm tired, so respond to this or something and I'll gush over your work some more. G'night!

-ZemyxDexion
IReadNoNonsense chapter 25 . 12/19/2010
Cool. This is one of the first Hetalia Fics I've read and it's bloody awesome!
Miss Trim chapter 25 . 10/25/2010
I loed this story so much. My friend read it to me over the phone over the summer (cuz i was ban from the computer...stupid partents) and i just re-read parts now. I totaly forgot how much I loved it XD you should write a sequal or something. Its just that amazing. Please get back to me on it! i love your writing!~~
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
The one thing I'd like to say regarding the bombing of Seattle is that it's actually far more likely that Keyport's NUWC (Naval Undersea Warfare Center) would be attacked, given that it's the only military base of its kind in the states and the fact that it's rather important in that what it does with the design and testing of torpedoes is crucial to the nation. Keyport is on the Kitsap peninsula, across the Puget Sound from Seattle.

I can't know any of this for fact, but this is what I've been told by official personnel. My father works at the base there, and I've had the privilege of visiting the base quite a few times to speak with the other engineers there.

Other than this little thought, I am absolutely IN LOVE with this story. I've read it all in one go so far, since I think that the magic wouldn't be quite the same if I got up and left for any length of time. I've never read anything quite like this. Thank you so much for writing this. It's fascinating.
Witty Teacup chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
That was a really good story! I've been reading it over a really long time and today I said, "Why not just finish it?" so I did! It was really a great story and I really loved the ending. I hope to see more works by you in the future! D
vampiregirl878 chapter 25 . 9/26/2010
I LOVED your story! I couldnt stop reading it! just one question: where is Sealand?
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »