Reviews for Second Chance
Amelia L. Jones chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
I know this is a bit late for a review but I'm quite sad to see it end. And I keep asking myself what will Arthur do when Alfred does die? Will he have to go through another 10 to 20 years looking for Alfred again? I ending was fun in the way that Al got to keep Hawaii and them becoming sophomores in college. Its very funny how Alfred almost crashed the plane and the nations almost died. :D

Does that mean England and Canada would become Humans? O-o
miintea chapter 25 . 9/13/2010
wow.

i had the awesomest time reading your fic. :D I loved every single second of it! everything was so good! damn, it ended. xD But that's to be expected. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR LETTING ME STUMBLE UPON THIS :D
BananaNutCrunch chapter 25 . 9/12/2010
Ah, hi! :) I read actually read this yesterday, but I read it all in one sitting at four in the morning and I couldn't string together a coherent review, so I just faved. Uh, anyway, I absolutely love this fic! You're amazing, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

I have a question, though. England mentions that the people at his office know who he is (back when he got Alfred to go drop off that document) And Al's mom is aware of the whole "countries personified" thing. So, what I'm trying to say is, if people are actually aware that there are personifications of their countries, how come Al and the humans have never heard of it? Is it something only the only generation knows about? :D

Once again, well done! X)
Tosa chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
I finally got the chance to finish reading this fic! And I loved it! What a wonderful ending! I'm still kind of sad, for America and for Alfred's mortality, but it's still a really good story. I was so afraid Al was gonna die! Still, this fic was really heartwrenching and for that it is one of my favorites. (i added it ages ago, cuz i knew i was gonna love it ;D) This review is really stupid and lame and you deserve so much better but my mind is too blown by the awesomeness right now!
DeepSeaGirl chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it :)
From Anchorage Alaska 3 chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
Aaah! ;w; 333 As an Anchorage!anon, I must say.. I'm so happy to be living in the territory of Katyusha. ;w; You have made my day, I swear ;A; 3333
Smile 8D chapter 25 . 8/29/2010
Awww, I loved this one!

I was gald they weren't turned into nations, because that would've been the obvious choice really :)

Thank you for writing such an epic story of epicness!

.AJS
Ekco-Location chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
Oh god I can't believe it's over! Congratulations, you just finished an excellent story. I'm so happy I found this one! The ending was excellent, even though we all wanted them to become nations again, I think it was the best option leaving them as humans, you kept it real, not everything is all "wonderfully happy" (if that term even exist lol). I still feel sorry for England, he'll eventually loose Alfred, but well that's life!

Once again congratulations, this is so going to my favorites :D !
havishanta chapter 25 . 8/26/2010
An AWESOME story! Thanks SO much for the read! :D
Longlive Imagination chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
I'm so happy I got to find this wonderful story. It really had been awhile since. So thank you so freaking much for writing. Making this story a reality so that it could shared. And the ending was absolutely the perfect way to end. Spain, Alfred, and Japan on the couch like the beginning..just some kids having a good night watching good movies. Thank you!
lightning834 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Such a good story! I really like the idea of the nations being reincarnated as humans i would have never thought of something as good as that! Im kinda upset that it ended, but i liked the ending. Keep writing great stories :)
Miss R. Hood chapter 25 . 8/24/2010
Love this story sooo damn much!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
It would be awesome to see how Alfred and Arthur behave and evolve together as Alfred grows older.

Like Arthur noticing the first hints of Alfred's wrinkles.

Mid-Aged crisis.

Decline of libido.

Alzeimer's, especially when Alfred has been regaining America's memories for many years, and now begins to forget his own (then there's the question)

There could be so many epic epilogues
Frozenbreath chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
hurrrrrrrrrr

I was gonna write a fic for this but then I lost the idea~

Should I be worried that I read this in like, one day?
Miss Saxon chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
That was good. A bit sad, but good.

I dunno, maybe you could do something about the reborn nations actually starting to 'integrate' with their piece of land and changing somehow...

Just my crazy brain talking, but it could work.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »