Reviews for Second Chance
icy-piyo21 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
This is truly awesome. I read everything. I can't say anything else, everything was just...just wonderful. Very emotional, and my favorite part was when Iggy tried to not repeat that same mistake he did twenty years ago. It really taught me to value those you love and care the most- you never knew when they'd be swiped away from you. It truly was a 'Second Chance' for everyone!

Please, keep writing, and I'll be glad to wait for a sequel from you!
Sile the Reader chapter 25 . 8/22/2010
This was a wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you.

I loved all the ending fluff. It was really cute and wrapped up the story nicely. My favorite parts were Canada and Al visiting America's grave and Russia, Belarus, and Katyusha in Anchorage (Although since Russia gave her Alaska, I think they should rename Anchorage New Kiev, it sounds better than Anchorage anyway).

Too bad about them not turning back into nations but that is cool that they own their own land.

Again thank you for a wonderful fic.
faultywiring chapter 25 . 8/22/2010
I've just read the entire story in a single afternoon, and I must say that you have successfully destroyed any will of mine to accomplish any schoolwork. I adore your writing style and your humor :) The characterization was simply awesome, what with human!Spain befriending Prussia and France so naturally and the Asian family so happily reunited (sorry, I'm such a sucker for the Asian group, especially Yong Soo; you've done his character justice).

And yay for your cool Canada and heroic America! They're just so brotherly *melts* and the best friend KikuAlfred was well portrayed! Anyhow, this story was inspiring and heartbreaking and wonderful! *squee*

I think that it is entirely plausible that the former nations all stay as humans (it would be a little too convenient otherwise) even though the thought that they'll die again is a little terrifying.. So if you get a plot bunny, I'll be entirely cheerleader mode for a sequel! Thank you for the terrific story!
Hikari Kame chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Oh yeah, we want a sequel. Better think hard on it. w

We want sequel! DD
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
So they needed more land and in the one they used to have (with the same culture and such?) to be able to become nations again? so sad but hey at least they get 60 or more years of awesome! Hmm so why did Al ask Russia if he was single (secretly hoping for a threesome *is shot*) and what was that bet with the scarf?

I'm glad you included Cuba in there it showed that not everyone can just drop grudges like that and made it more 'real.'

I do think that France should have been added a bit more because he did sorta 'raise' Canada and that should have made them a bit close and he and England seemed close despite their love-hate relationship (and were in a union in RL apparently) so even if he didn't go to rescue them...err but that may just be me. Also would Germany ever let Italy go somewhere dangerous like that alone? I'm thinking not and he may have (Or not) stayed with Russia at the end XD Hmm that's actually the only two things I wondered about but besides that they were all very IC and the story was great esp. how you slowly added the bad guys and then they appeared out of no where! yep real! :)..:( but now its over sighs you sure you don't wanna do a sequel or omake or something ;A; lol Ill just go check out your other stories some more !
chrono-contract chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
AWESOME FINISH! XD
K.Henderson chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
It was really good. To bad its ended.
Yonkonkaroo Amora chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
I have to congratulate you! This was so funny and cool! It was a good idea really!
Hikarilightz chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
this was a wonderful fanfic. excellent planning and its original. :) and i really loved the ending (kiku and alfred watching scary movies) and if there is going to be a sequel, ill proudly read it. x) keep your awesomeness up.
Stripped Pants chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
I'm so sorry that this is the only review I could give you. I should have reviewed each chapter one by one.

This is my favorite Hetalia fanfiction. I had bookmarked it and kept tabs on it to see if it had updated at all. Infact, last night I caught it as you submitted it but it wouldn't allow me to read it for 15-30 minutes. I was not amused.

I was amused however by this wonderful concept. Alfred is by far my favorite Hetalia character, not for how is portrayed in the show (though I do very much like it) but for the history his fans can work with.

(Cold War ficlets are by far my dirty secret pleasure.)

I truly hope you submit a oneshot of moments throughout Alfred's life post-Second Chance.

For example:

Do he and England get married?

Does he and England have a child concieved together? (Not Mpreg, mind you, but 'baby mama')

What struggles do they face, one being immortal and other mortal?

Did a chance ever come to restore Alfred's immortality? Like for example, a group of people going into America and working to rebild it?

How does England react to Alfred's passing away?

Will Alfred reincarnate again?

You know, things like that.

But even if you never create a sequel or a prequel, I do appreciate you submitting such a wonderful story. Like many books series that have come and gone, I'll miss these updates but I'll never forget them.

~Katlyn
digitalmayhem chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Godddd. This fic is absolutely amazing. I can not tell you how many times I have nearly jizzed myself, just because it updated.

I love you for writing this, and I can only pray for a sequel.

Love, Kei
Knopes chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
25 chapters, time reading this? Totally worth it.

I'd be more than willing to read a sequel, maybe even a prequel explaining WWIII/how America/Ukraine/etc. died in detail. Or maybe how Canada/England/Russia/etc. coped with their deaths.

Keep up the awesome work. :)
iravasenmogo chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
What? No! They can't still be human, then they'll just die all over again and everything will be pointless and NO! I expect a sequel, damnit. I expect one now.

Okay, I'm sorry, you're awesome, and maybe I should be happy you're going for the realistic ending, not the Breaking-Dawn-wtf-rainbows-and-honey-ending.

Awesome story, awesome ending, it has been a pleasure to read and you are far more amazing than I.

(I still want that sequel. Maybe involving Spencer never actually dying since his 'end' was roundabout or maybe he had a son or maybe it takes a long time to change back into being nations, or maybe they ARE nations and they just can't tell and one of them has a crisis and passes out and then there's a whole freak out and a bunch of them start dropping like flies cuse... their tiny little territories are being hit with... an epidemic... like swine flu. Or bombs. And then the nations are like 'gimme back that land, I don't want you hurt' and they're like 'but then we'd be humans and YOU'D be hurt! Never!'. And then everyone suddenly looks at Prussia like 'dude wtf this makes you make less sense.' and Prussia's like 'i live off pure awesome.'

Uh... Damnit there's your plotbunny GO FORTH. I don't care if it fizzles WRITE THE BEGINNING!)
pineapple desu chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
OH MY GOD GJHFVCBH THIS IS ACTUALLY FINISHED, WHOA WHOA WHOA. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. THIS IS... TOTALLY FREAKING AMAZING. I enjoyed the entire fic and though I am sad to see it end, I am also glad it had a happy ending. C:
Anonymus chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
E-end? Oh... that's a pity. I'd love to read a sequel :) You're a very good writer!

Also, after reading several chapters of this story, I've started to think about their "immortality"... I think they're not immortal, just... not-mortal :)

Plus, I think it's good they didn't become nations again. For me it wouldn't fit... somehow... I can't explain why, though.

Have a nice day! :)

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »