Reviews for Second Chance
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Awww, I loved this story so much! It's too bad that you finished it... And if you do write a sequel, maybe just maybe it could be of them becoming immortal nations *looks up hopefully*
LupinandHarry chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Aww a fantastic ending to a fantastic story!

Really great, I enjoyed it from start to finish!
momobird chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
I can't... believe... this is... OVER. it's too awesome too be over! D:

anyway, despite the unexpected ending, you did a beautiful job at tying the story together! ;D

please please PLEASE write a sequel... or else I will curse you with one of iggy's spells! muahaha :D (jk)but seriously, please do! XD
HoneyTwilight chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
Aww, so sad it's over. But it was bloody AWESOME! We wouldn't be adverse to a sequel, eh... Lol. Awesome job on this, we love you for it! I'm kinda curious to see what happens, but the ending, for once, left me all satisfied inside :3 The ending was perfect!

Keep up that absolute awesome you got going over there,

HaniTwili and KuroKitsune
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
This is getting intense! I thought that WWIII was like the other two wars with all the nations teaming up with someone and such and then ducking it out against eachother and causing major chaos and then perhaps something/one/ a nation made made it get so bad that they were bombed that badly and it wasnt till things settled down a bit for them all to realize the error of their ways...so basically a group effort! Am I close?
Shadowsonicstar chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
ofnusiuvsu NOOOOOOO! It's over D': It was an awesome run though :D Sequel would make me day though _
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
When AL and Russia were being talked about I had a feeling they were enemies then friends again during whatever screwy happened.

I love this story!
mudkiprox chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
awww im sad that its over. They totally should have been nations again. *sulks in corner* ah well awesome job! I almost crried at some points to so nice! btw what happened to Prussia? did he exist or did I jut forget what happened to him?
2r53tjurf chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
So you probably have a million reviews a lot like this one, but I loved your story! It was a fascinating read and I loved the characters. I think a sequel would be great!
Shinyfox chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Wow, so it's finally over, eh? Well I guess all good things must come to an end at some point. This was an amazing story. It had me laughing or wanting to cry and it even had me on the edge of my seat at some parts! The characters were portrayed beautifully and kept in character and although it was a bit iffy about the World War III information at first, I think you pulled it off nicely. All of this was squished in with a flipping epic plot line that just had me (still has me) craving more! I would love to see a sequel to it!

Thank you for taking the time to write such amazing crack!
ColorfulHeart chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
It's...It's over.. ;A; And that ending..asdfghjkl;33

I can't even begin to explain how amazing this fanfic is.

Very, very great job on this! I'll miss awaiting updates and getting all giddy when it updated ;u;
LittleBlueNayru chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Sheer. Epic. Awesome. With sides of amazing, cool, and a bit more awesome. Can I favorite a favorited story?

You want a plot bunny attack? You could make a sequel where it becomes possible to re-immortalize everyone, but I kinda like thinking about forever-reincarnations.

But noooo, America can't fly no more xD Poor Alfred.

I really enjoyed reading this story!
PinkPanther123 chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Aw, what a nice ending~! 8) (LOL'D at England and his sunblock 'fetish' x3)

Seeeeeequaaaaaaalllll? 88888DDDD? Please, if you ever get a solid plot bunny...8D There's over 500 reasons to~ xD;;

Y...You haven't seen iCarly yet? ...Okay. Alright. Heard of that before...(not really)... Resident Evil? Ah...

Gosh, I feel so young. 8

Anyway. I LOVED IT, THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS STORY! And...THANK YOU! 8D Bye~ (;-; It's over...*sniffs*)

~PinkPanther123
Lone Star Gazer15 chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Well it's over... And that was so amazing! I love it! And this is a keeper so Pressing Faves Button... oh well... Any way That was so cool/sad/and adventurous at the same time! So thats it...sadly but hey it was awesome! And now...

(2hour dramatic pause)

Clicking button now!
AMG IT ENDED chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Awwww, I'm sad that they turned out to be immortal, but otherwise was AWESOME.

CONGRATS. GREAT JOB.