Reviews for Second Chance
YourFloatingAngel chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
OH. WOW. YOU'RE FINISHED? I'LL MISS LURKING THIS. YOU'RE FANTASTIC, BTW. AU REVOIR.
anon chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
WAIT WHAT THEY'RE GONNA GET OLD?

AWWW FUCK.
oswinning chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
I don't know why, but my head canon tells me that the cosmos in fact did have a hand in the nations being reborn because they wanted to see how the countries would react, what they would do, like, would they set aside their differences and welcome the humans when they in fact held grudges over their nation counter-parts? I suppose it was an experiment of sorts. That's why the land of the nations couldn't be cultivated or have reconstruction within it's borders and maybe, if they were satisfied with the outcome of their experiment, they would allow the land to heal (this would only happen when the humans' lives expire so they would be once again be reborn as the nation they once were).

My head canon wants the humans to become nations in one way or another. lol. Anyway, this story was magnificent! It had me reeling with utter joy. I'm actually very sad to see it come to an end. A sequel would be nice (Mostly because I honestly wanted to see England do everything in his power to make Alfred have those kids. XD) but whether there is one in the future or not is all up to you. ;) lol. I know coming up with another plot bunny certainly would be difficult because it was never actually intended for the humans to become nations again, it would be tricky tricky scheming. :x

So! Thank you for writing! It was a blast reading your fantastic story. _
piqueprincess chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Quite a tragedy, just this being over. But I really liked this story, it makes me happy that thing work out.

But seriously. Imagine going back to school and everyone's talking about their new cars or trips a couple hours away. And then you explain you found out you were the reincarnation of a country and flew a plane to attempt to rescue some other reincarnations, and got captured and then taken to America where you almost killed the bad guy but didn't and then you were given Hawaii. Yeah. Talk about awesome.
driveintothestorm chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
I want more! The thought of Alfred having to die while Artie lives just isn't fair! And makes me depressed! Arthur would go into another deep dark depression and everything would just fall apart!
Naomi Hansen chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Aw. Well, I'll just ASSUME that they MIGHT become nations. Just give it some time for them... '

Well, it's not too late to change the "tragedy" part with "angst." That would fit better.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I will go off and read some Inception fics.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
LuckyNumbers chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
It's sad that Alfred will die someday, but maybe he'll be reborn again... Like the Avatar. Yeah. And then this whole thing would happen again.
Mariko Higa chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Thank you for writing such an amazing story! I was really concerned with how you were going to end it, but everything worked out great. I was afraid you might do a time jump and talk about how Alfred died of old age and England has to live without him again. I really like how you ended it. I love this story so much and I feel so sad just reading this last chapter. Again, thank you. _ Definatly my favorite story in all Hetalia fanfiction. Love it!
Kitsune Plume chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Thank you very much for this beautiful fic.

I may be one of the guilty ones who wanted them to be nations again (more of less, for Alfred's hair to turn black and skin tan when he went to Hawaii, LOL), but this story was lovely nonetheless. You gave me something to look forward to every Friday and for that I thank you.
anon123abc chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
I... I can't believe this is the end...

NOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG! I don't want it to be over! It was abrupt!

I think i might sob quietly in a little corner now...

Seriously? It's over? Tell me you were playing an early April Fools joke? Please!

A sequel would be absolutly wonderful... or maybe random one-shots every now and then? Haha.

Absolutly loved this, It's going on my top 5 favorite Fanfiction of all time list.

... Imma go cry now...
Caphawks chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
I absolutely ADORE this story! It's quite well written & I just love the element of kidnapping!

Plus, all of the hockey comments were perfect! They were so true that it scared me how much they reminded me of myself & my Canadian best friend always arguing over which hockey teams were the best. Lol.
IridulcentDays chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Great story and what a ride it's been reading it. A bit of a bittersweet ending, but wonderful all the same. Awesome job!
I like ur axe chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
DDDD: IT'S OVER? AWWWWWW

Although, thank you for the wonderful summer reading! I really enjoyed this story..

D: Alfred's going to look older than Canada... Awwww...

I can't possibly think of that...

Other than that, this was awesome.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Wow...I love happy endings... sniff
Ichabod Grue chapter 24 . 8/20/2010
A few thoughts:

1) Leichtenstein is, canonically, a young girl. Unless she suddenly grew up (ie, gained a lot of economic/political independence) before WW3, she was still a young girl when she died. The human reincarnations were born right after the war. Does this mean that the human reincarnation of Leichtenstein is physically much older than the national personification of Leichtenstein was? Or did the cosmos somehow decide to wait several years before allowing her to be born?

2) I'm interested to know just how the war played out. Who was on whose side, and how many sides were there? I'm guessing that either Bulgaria or Romania (or both) were on the Other Side; that Hungary was leaning towards joining Turkey et al until Austria was attacked (ie, she didn't lift a finger to help the Slavic nations when Ukraine was attacked); and that Austria, Switzerland and Leichtenstein were attacked as part of an effort to either reach Western Europe, or to cut the North off from the South.

3) Since Prussia doesn't exist as a nation any more, does that mean that Prussia (the personification) could now be killed?

All in all, a very nice job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And I'd love to see a prequel.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »