Reviews for Second Chance
Goog.lystrip chapter 15 . 1/6/2017
YES ITALY YES THEY'LL BE NATIONS OH PLEase... *whispers reverently* please? Oh crap the author is giving me that 'haha, no way idiot, you are going down just like your ship as I drown you in feels that will ruin your entire afterlife' kind of look...
Goog.lystrip chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Haven't finished the chapter, but the part about being weaker than america and not being able to bench press a truck? Man, that was lo-o-o-w-w-w. XD
Goog.lystrip chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
Okay Satan stop it. Just stop.
The feels are strong with this one. ;) Please please please be a happy ending! GAHHHHH IT'S NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY IS IT IT'S GOING TO BE THAT BITTER SWEET AWFULNESSSSssss... I don't think I can handle that...
Still a wonderful story!
Goog.lystrip chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
I don't know if I should hate you or love you for writing this; it's amazing. I don't know how it'll turn out... hopefully it's not sad, but just the fact that Alfred is human and going to die is making me really upset... T_T Much tears! I really really hope it has a good ending! So far it's terrific!
MarinaTheJolteonMaster chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
Rereading this for the first time in a long time, now i'm impressed by how quickly Alfred caught on to why everyone was staring at Kiku. xD
iloveumbreon123 chapter 25 . 8/21/2016
I really hope that somehow they become immortal, because having to lose them all again would be absolutely terrible...
bookfan99 chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
I'm assuming the dude thinks that Canada is Alfred because he called him Mr. Jones. Poor Canada, even with Alfred being human he's still mistaken for him.
L-01313 chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
that was awesome!
frozenbakedcookies chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
omigawd this chapter was sooooo cute! I loved the interaction between Yao and Kiku (Nichu fan here) and the part where Alfred kissed Canada's cheek. I love this story its really creative and you're an amazing writer. Keep up the good work!
camry72 chapter 25 . 6/1/2016
That was kind of sad that none became nations again.
camry72 chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Hmm. I wonder if going to their homelands would help them remember.
camry72 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
Well duh. He's human.
camry72 chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
It would be kind of interesting if the other nations or at least some of them met the fallen nations at Alfred's birthday party.
camry72 chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Aw. The Neutrals? AW. Well at least Vash and Roderich are probably friends and Lily still has her brother.
camry72 chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Oh dammit...this must be Japan! That's what Alfred's probably thinking. Alfred should just bring all his friends so they can decide who was a country or not.
714 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »