Reviews for Second Chance
February The Seventh chapter 22 . 8/1/2010
Wow. I don't know why I havn't reveiwed this awsome story yet! Well.

This story is just awsome.

I hate you, Leaving me with such a cliff hangar!

But I love you for writing such an awsome story D

I'm also curious as to what happens with Alfred, going to Washington D.C, since it hurts him when going even a little into where their country was.

Various parts in this story nearly made me cry, actually. And other parts made me laugh. what a good combination XD.

I'm going to stop rambling on now so...XD

~78294
ChineseIsGreek2Me chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
Man I was looking forwards to this whole eyeball switching thing (I wants to know). But now I'm intrigued by this whole D.C. thing. Plz tell me that the eyeball thing happens while Alfred is flying to Washington?

And you action sequences are fine.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
Oh no. The suspense is killing me! Hero!America why must you do these things! England lost you once, I don't think he'll be able to handle losing you again! D: That thing with England in the beginning though...am I thinking correctly in assuming Pirate!UK is on his way back? :D I look forward to another chapter!
Firebirdie chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
AaaAaaahh!

Okay. I have been wowed repeatedly. Canada and Germany, England's scary-smile, Al's ridiculously awesome heroics, Spencer's creepiness, and oh-god-KIKU.

A cliffhanger? NOOO!

I await further developments with great anticipation. :D
Anonymoose chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
omigodmomigod *sqeals*

That latest chapter was AMAZING! Well, the whole story has been amazing, but that latest chapter nearly gave me a heart attack from the sheer excitement I felt about that cliffy!

Wonderful job! :3
oswinning chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
I have a baaaaad feeling about this 'last experiment'. D:
LupinandHarry chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
Argh a trip to Washington DC..that's going to be interesting. At least the other nations got out. Whew. Good job Alfred -
Smile 8D chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
Daaaaaaamn this just keeps getting better!

.AJS
Tea Cup chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
woah!0

oh oh oh england, canada, guys where are you when the hero needs you!

the action in this chapter was... awesome!

i could imagine Al searching his friends in a "hero mode"
Sile the Reader chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
This was good. When he got caught I was a little worried he would get tested and it would drag on. Cuba's comment was funny. You action writing wasn't bad, I could visualize what was going on. The tension is good. I like how the plot keeps developing. I hope Texas isn't too broken.

Keep up the good work.
piqueprincess chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
Epic. Fucking epic. I'm not even kidding, I can't wait until the next chapter.
PinkPanther123 chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
...Uh oh.

This is bad. Very, very bad.

What is Alfred gonna do...?

HURRY UP CANADA/ENGLAND/GERMANY/ETC OR WHATEVER...

Update soon~ :D

~PinkPanther123
K.Henderson chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
This is getting better and better the more it goes on. Awesome!
momobird chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
I swear this is just about the BEST fanfic I have ever read. EVER. The setting (post-WWIII, nations dying/reincarnating, etc.) is so amazingly well-crafted into the whole plot of the story; ingenious. That's all I have to say.

Oh, yeah, and EPIC.

Al, you crazy hero... England's gonna be really pissed (if he's not already, which he probably is).

CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 8D
MasquedMagick chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
I absolutely love that line Cuba says about England and Alfred's response to it. XD
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »