Reviews for Second Chance
I like ur axe chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
8D ALFRED! He's such a good hero...

Well... When Alfred retaliated to Spencer.. That seemed a little vague... I was sort of uncertain of what was happening. (_;;)

I was satisfied with this chapter, and I'm glad that they got off that damn island.
chrono-contract chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
WHAT? damn i hate that guy!
anon123abc chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
Oh a new chapter, yay!

I'm so glad everyone finally got out of there!

I'm so excited to see what happens when Alfred goes to D.C.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Senaki Mira chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
Well, this won't be fun for Alfred. I can tell. :X

I see two things happening when he gets to DC:

1) He dies.

2) He becomes a nation again.

Really, I'm hoping for the ladder. But the former would be dramatic too.
iravasenmogo chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
A) When you say Spencer I think Spencer from ICarly and that's not helping his bad-ass persona. No offence to your name choosing. It's just ingrained in my mind.

B) Now I feel guilty because half of me wanted the experiment to happen and then was sad when it didn't... I'm one traumatic experience from being the classic villain. But now I'm happy it didn't because the meeting place is more interesting?

Ah whatever I'm a weirdo. Great chapter, write more nao, I always have to go high five someone when I see you've updated.
Mariko Higa chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Out of all the fanfics I read this has got to be my favorite. The basic concept of reincarnation could have easily been a plain "I've heard it before" story. But the way you write is amazing and the attention to detail is beautiful. I love how you can keep true to the characters and not write their personalities and actions off of how you personally would like them to be. I nearly cried at the part in the second chapter when Iggy is thinking about the last time he saw America. I'm SO glad that before Alfred took off he got to say "I love you". I feel bad or Kiku and the others . I hope they make it out okay. Laughed SO hard at the part "That was weird," Spencer muttered to his companions as they straightened. "Have you ever cut into somebody who was giggling? Or offering advice?" He shook his head. "Creepy." Wonderful story! Keep up the good work. Love it!
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
OH NO! D: I'm in so much susspense right now its making my muscles hurt! DX I really hope this story ends happily (I hope its not so close to the end just yet though!) Alfred you stupid hero, if you die again, I don't think Arthur will be able to take it.
PinkPanther123 chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
Well...I suppose him being a scientist is better than him being like Russia, huh...? xD;;

Aw. At least England was able to tell him that he loved him...aw, how sweet! ...Minus the whole kidnapping/angst thing that's going on here...x3

Great update, keep it up~ :D

~PinkPanther123
spiritpaw chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
I haven't reviewed till now because I normally do not, but...fdkghsdkjghsdfg that was epic. And heartbreaking. And slightly disappointing, because I was sort of looking forward to a badass!England in action, but Alfred the hero is just too adorable. You know what would be awesome? If he was about to crash land, like America again - but this time Iggy came after him and saved his arse. Because I think that poor Iggy also deserves some moments of epic hero. XD Awesome chapter, keep up the good work, and please keep Alfie safe! :3
LupinandHarry chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
Oh wow, gotta hand it Alfred, the kid's got guts. And a nice right hook.

I'm glad Canada's alright. He was pretty awesome back there.
celestehalcyon chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
Oh, Mein Gott.

I've been keeping myself from commenting until I've read the most recent chapter, but now I've got nothing much else to say other than what everyone else have been saying: EPIC. Beyond the awesome-est level *_*

(And now I've gained a new fear for WWIII, but hey, awesome fic is AWESOME)
IridulcentDays chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
I just can't wait to see how this pans out. Excellent job as always. :)
anon123abc chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
Oh my god, Canada is a bad ass! Haha.

Awww, the ending was so adorable with the whole send off!

Can't wait for chapter 22!
chrono-contract chapter 21 . 7/24/2010