Reviews for Second Chance
I like ur axe chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
I love the way this is going...

I wonder what's gonna happen to Canada... it's sad that the kidnappers also forgot he existed...
Goldenfightergirl chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
noooo canada's going away :(
Lately chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
Why do I feel like alfred's temporary ownership of hawaii is going to be important in the future? XD

I really wasn't expecting an awesome romance-adventure story when you listed the genre as humor & tragedy, but I'm so glad that I actually read this. Keep it up!
Naomi Hansen chapter 19 . 7/14/2010
...Roderich! *cries her eyes out*

The suspense is KILLING me!

Don't die, guys! DON'T DIE (RODERICH)! T.T

AUF WIEDERSEHEN! (BWAHHH!)

-NAOMI HANSEN...
Ptoras chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
I love this story! It's got a really intriguing plot, and your ability to flesh it out and develop the characters without too much silliness or ridiculousity is great.

One question: how did the war start in the first place? I mean, if they're all hanging out now, who began the fighting? Who's they?
Car chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
Awwww, poor Alfred. I hope we find out what this Spencer character is up to, and that nothing bad happens to Romano and Antonio! Keep up the awesome work, looking forward to the next chapter!
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
I need more! This is just too interesting for it to end here, so I hope another update will be coming up soon!

I seriously sobbed in the first few chapters when everyone was reuniting with the former countries. I was a mess. You made me such.

I hope that Romano and Antonio will be okay! D:
CuriousThoughts chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
Just read the whole story up to hre. My god, this is an excellent plot! I'll be on pins and needles waiting for the next update! So update soon, please!
Dadaiiro chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
I've been wondering about something since Alfred received Hawaii... will he ever turn into a nation again? what's wrong with the soil in his previous land? why is it not fertil? why hasn't anything grown in there? why cant' they star all over again in there? What will it take for them to become nations again? will they ever? I hope the humans are rescued soon. That Spencer guy gives me the creeps... I hope you update again soon! I cant wait to read more!
catastrophemastery chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
oh my gosh how are they going to get out of thereeeee

and how cute tho. Lovi and Antonio~ well, not cute cause they're gonna get experimented on but I love their love... okayyy... well, can't wait to see more!
Das Kleines Phoenix chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
THIS IS SO EPIC! WOO! I can't wait until the next chapter, I'm so excited~ *bounces around like a small child*
QuodPot chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
wow you're a pretty good writer! i've read a lot of your stuff already and i've got to say this is my favourite so far! keep up the good work and continue! XDDD
piqueprincess chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Gah! I effing love this fic!

I'm sorry, but dude, I can't take that guy seriously with a name like Spencer. So bloody brilliant!
K.Henderson chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Ok just got to chapter 19. I cannot wait for you ton continue with this. Is there a lot more left to the story?
zuihitsu chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
When I got to, "I'll find them and end them!" I originally read it as, "I'll find them and eat them!" and I was all "lol whut?" :D

Great chapter!