Reviews for Second Chance
darandomninja chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
How could I have missed this fic before? Super awesome! I seriously can't wait until the next update!

*sorry. Lack of sleepnon-logical, short reviews* But honestly, I really want to read more of this story. I'll be waiting! :D
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Oh god this so far is about to make me CRY. ;-;

But this is a totally cool idea, I definately haven't seen this one out there yet. :D And considering the fact that this is one of the only fanfics that I bother to write a review for on my itouch, that alone means that it's really good in my book.

I have a feeling you're gonna break my heart into fifteen-million pieces before this story is over ;-; But it is really good and the new idea is fresh against all those overdone plots, so I really like it! Make sure to update soon, okay? :D

Ciao,

Lucky~
Laughing Rain chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter! I'm guessing America shall scare the wits out of England... Please continue!
MaroChii chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
EK! I love it! Keep up th good work!
Miss R. Hood chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
i love this so much i cant wat for more
SunUmbrella chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
This makes me so happy and sad at the same time, that Canada found Alfred.

I like how you have them inventing their own human names. Lancelot? Fail England.
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow... This is a really cool idea! I don't exactly understand what happened, and who's dead and such, but I venture that that'll appear later on. Great chapter, please continue!
SunUmbrella chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"It'll be okay. I'm totally a hero."

You had me at there. This has so much potential, that it's crazy. (o_o)
Cestrescir chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Awesome! :D This looks like its going to be REALY good! *spazzes out*

Okay...okay I'm good. lol XD

The ending cracked me up. I'm still wondering who all else was destroyed and who all survived, but I'm SO willing to wait! :D

More more more! :3