Reviews for Second Chance
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Ahh, so dramatic! By the way, what started World War 3?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Oh mein Gott! I am excited, Kiku, is Japan's human name! That means that the same situation is with Japan/Kiku!
Emily the Soaring Jaybird chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is as awesome as Prussia. I should know, I am Prussian.
jgirl911 chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
Wow this was one of the best fics I've EVER read! I refuse to let them due of old age! I see them living their lives normally with no nation powers but as time goes on they don't age. A sequel would be the best thing EVER but I know it's highly unlikely. Loved the fic
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
This. Was. One of the best fics of ALL TIME! I laughed, cried, and laughed some more! The plot was perfect and the timing of the comical lines were great! Thank you so much for writing such an entertaining and fullbodied fic (novel)!
Population1-13th chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
Wow. That was amazing. I really, really, really like this story. You wrote the characters perfectly, gave interesting plot, kept me hanging on through out all the chapters. You did an absolutely wonderful job with this fic. The ending, while happy, still makes me a little sad, they're only human, they'll grow old, and eventually die... but as Germany said "That's sixty more years than we had before." I'd better stop thinking about that, though, because I'm an emotional mush pile, and I'll start bawling if I linger on that particular train of thought. This is absolutely going on my favorites list, it without a doubt deserves that.

Thank you.
Pithy chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
OH. MYGOD!

This last chapter is SO CUTE (hiii "it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!")

I'm not even sorry I'm sounding crazy right now _ I can't believe how AWESOME this story is! Even if I'm mega sad they're still humans (noooo, it means they're going to die! T_T Why? WHY? TTT_TTT)

But, yeah... awesome! Really... believable in fact O_O All the nice little details, the "anti deus ex machina" and everything! The way you described them, the plot, everythiiiiing! (and the humour! I love everything about this story _ )

Thank yoouuuu!
Pithy chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
Hiiii _ angry!Canada _

It's SO cute! /o/ And protective!Japan is too!

I love the way you're depicting everybody's personality (... character? nature? I don't really know how to say this xD)

And who's this mysterious person spying on them? O_O (God, why do I have an exam in two days? _ I just wish I could read this all day long! _)
Pithy chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
"I was in charge of the cake this year," France said after a long silence.

"Please tell me it's cake-shaped."

Best. Lines. EVER!

And just with that, I've forgiven you for treating France so badly in the Strongest Nations! (that I loved too, but I couldn't bring myself to review it, I was too sad, that wouldn't have been a good review T_T)

I LOVE this story! And it's the first time I find a USUK that I actually want to succeed (... I'm a sucker for FrUk, I must admit u_u)

Anyway, this is really funny! (and you really manage to convey England's feelings! T_T I hope they find a way to made them all into countries again!)
The Awesome March Hare chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
This was so cool. I love it to death.
ThenSheFlew chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
This was an amazing awesome story!

Though I was hoping they'd become countries again, after all nuclear radiation doesn't last forever...

Anyway you are an amazing author. Thanks for writing this story!
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
waugh… raging hornball russia… im scared now… TT_TT
Maya chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
You're a terrific writer! I truly liked it! Conngratulations!
Creeper Reviewer chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
Aw, poor England. Life sucks for him, doesn't it? Although he seemed to be a bit pathetic at keeping Alfred safe... I had visions of him leaping onto the planes wing so he couldn't fly off or something.

AWESOME STORY. AWESOME JOB. AWESOME WRITER.
Kagimine chapter 25 . 12/15/2011
Wow, I can't believe it's over! It didn't feel like an ending, though... Didn't wrap up as nicely as it could have, I'm sad to say...

So, wait- when the former nations die from old age or whatever, then they'll be dead for good? No more coming back, and leaving all two *sarcasm* nations that actually survived...? That seems kind of... Depressing.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »