Reviews for Miracles of life
Please update
OncomingStorm21 chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
UPDATE ! plz !
cowboys and Indians !
SpitFyreThePikachu chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
OH MY PONDS! This is beautiful...
Why no update
I love Janto chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Just reread the story.
Still love it.
The 100 rooms is great.
Are you going to finish it?
Its been years.
mia chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
It's called an ultrasounds hehe :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
You have a fantastically disturbing sense of humor and its humongously hilarious, your an amazing writer. I can totally see jack and ianto doin that,and the rest reacting like that. Owen was spot on! Great job. : D

I hope the actors haven't read this story for your sake ! (LoL,alot)
haley chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
When'll there be a new one!
Khaiboo chapter 21 . 2/3/2012
Great story. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
I am so very, very disappointed to see that you abandoned this story - it's really quite good - I absolutely adore mpreg Jack and happy-family-Jack-&-Ianto - stories like yours make my heart dance!

I really, really wish you had continued this story of love and family - it's so disheartening to invest my time and interest in reading someone's story only to find that the writer couldn't be bothered to follow through with what they started.

One thing, though, I don't think I've ever seen vomit described quite so picturesquely before! Great job there!

If you ever do decide to honour your story and finish it, I'll be ready to read it.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 21 . 8/21/2011
Great story I really enjoyed what is currently out and would like if you can continue it...pretty please with strawberries on top. Better get then before Jack does.
ada1980 chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story...it's a shame you didn't finish it and right now i find myself hoping that you will give us the rest in the end...anyway great job...
Francine S chapter 21 . 12/23/2010
merry christmas to you too, great present, loved it, lol to jack wondering through the house trying to find ianto but finding it hard because they have so many rooms, aww to jack finding ianto crying over harry potter, so do not blame him, i think the last two books at least were just so so sad, love the twilight mention, so agree, who the hell thinks to have sparkling vampires, like seriously, omg to gwen thinking she was married to jack and that rhys was just a friend and jealouse that she was married to jack, poor jack crying because of rhys yelling at him, love ianto putting rhys straight, cant wait for more of this story, just amazing, love it
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
Awwww *squee* Love this fic, so pwettiful.
Francine S chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
loved it, omg to jack buying a suit, glad that he had gwen there to help him, as much as i hate it when gwen is after jack, really liked the way you did it, more she wanted to have the happiness jack and ianto were having and being able to have a kid, lol to the shop assistant thinking gwen was the bride, lol, love her response to jack saying about ianto, lol to jacks cravings, just a little wierd, poor guy though, being embarassed by his body, poor guy, hope ianto can make him feel better, do love that jack is considered the bride cuase he is carrying the baby, lol, love them planning on having the doctor give jack away, aww, gorgeous, cant wait for more