Reviews for Miracles of life
Katana chapter 20 . 6/4
In the second to last paragraph sentence two it says fact instead of fat.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
Continue
Sarah chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THISS
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
Please update
OncomingStorm21 chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
UPDATE ! plz !
cowboys and Indians !
SpitFyreThePikachu chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
OH MY PONDS! This is beautiful...
Why no update
I love Janto chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Just reread the story.
Still love it.
The 100 rooms is great.
Are you going to finish it?
Its been years.
mia chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
It's called an ultrasounds hehe :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
You have a fantastically disturbing sense of humor and its humongously hilarious, your an amazing writer. I can totally see jack and ianto doin that,and the rest reacting like that. Owen was spot on! Great job. : D

I hope the actors haven't read this story for your sake ! (LoL,alot)
haley chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
When'll there be a new one!
Khaiboo chapter 21 . 2/3/2012
Great story. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
I am so very, very disappointed to see that you abandoned this story - it's really quite good - I absolutely adore mpreg Jack and happy-family-Jack-&-Ianto - stories like yours make my heart dance!

I really, really wish you had continued this story of love and family - it's so disheartening to invest my time and interest in reading someone's story only to find that the writer couldn't be bothered to follow through with what they started.

One thing, though, I don't think I've ever seen vomit described quite so picturesquely before! Great job there!

If you ever do decide to honour your story and finish it, I'll be ready to read it.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 21 . 8/21/2011
Great story I really enjoyed what is currently out and would like if you can continue it...pretty please with strawberries on top. Better get then before Jack does.
ada1980 chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story...it's a shame you didn't finish it and right now i find myself hoping that you will give us the rest in the end...anyway great job...