Reviews for Ice Box
Anika chapter 4 . 6/23
i liked this chapter
DoubleThreat77 chapter 7 . 6/21
So... Is this story going to be discontinued? Yes? No? Maybe? I'm confused. Are you going to update?
Written on April 24, 2016: ERIN, please, continue this! It's been 6 years!
Sjhshdhdgvxvdbdhhdhxhxhchx
Bianca Woodberry chapter 4 . 3/20
I'd be really pissed of too if I caught someone cheating on me too especially my best friend and someone I care about and love and new forever.I totally understand how much hurt and rejectness Ash basically an has been a horrible and amazing update.I totes like the feelings,mood and actions that someone is doing something that they didn't even seem to care about your for Dawn,if you know you love Ash go and get him I hope you find someone that truly care about your emotions and someone you love that your heart goes to desire and never say Brock,I hope you find a girlfriend and being the older brother to young Ash and Dawn keeping them in the right you get those Nurse Joys and Officer Jenny' good luck to Ashy-Boy,DD and !️️️
Peanut butter 77 chapter 7 . 3/12
Aw come on! Seriously?! Whyyyyy!?
Mia Storixia chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Oh may gawsh! How long do you plan on repeating the lines over and over again!?

Seriously this line just got repeated for like 3 times!

'Asy may not realize it yet, but he has feelings for you, Dawn'

Anyways great story and I love where this is going... Just please refrain from repeating the lines that the characters already used... :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
It's quite good.
WiredNinja chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Please write more! It's very good!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Awesokme!
Mycherrydreamswillcometrue chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Noo try your best I know you could do it I love this story so try please!
Mycherrydreamswillcometrue chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
This story is so good can't wait for the next chapter !
Elysiam chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
please, PLEASE finish it its actually a really good story. Too many storys get discontinued
Even if the ends crappy, it'll be fine if theres an ending

thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
why man nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ThePandaFangirl chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
DON'T CANCEL IT! IF YOU CANCEL IT I WILL WANT TO KILL YOU MORE THAN ASH WANTS TO KILL GARY AND MISTY! Plus, you haven't even gotten to the pearlshippy part yet! :(