Reviews for Ice Box
Wiitard chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
very good chaper :DD
i love the story plot and concept of this.
please keep it up :))
Currie-Sauce chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
YAY! The next chapter! BUT SO SAD! Hope you'll make the next chapter a bit more pearlshippy or at very least happy. :D
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Does this mean the Pokeshipping's over? YAY!
I hope someone throttles that cheater. Preferably Ash or Dawn, of course. It would also be great if Gary just dumped her! Oh, delicious!
Enough plotting.
Seriously, that was a touching chapter. Please update soon! But please, put your personal life BEFORE fanfiction. Don't burden yourself by negating homework, or anything, OK?
Once again, awesome chapter.
Daijobu!
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Awesome Twinnie!
This chapter was so sad...Poor Ash
Good thing Dawn is here for him
:D
Genny35 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
For some reason Ash is right, this chapter is sad! but I hope Ash feels better and Misty is such a traitor! anyways this chapter was great!
hope you update soon!
Gerbilftw chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Yeah... you made him a little girlish :P But since he's that in the anime too it's okay

Great chapter! One step closer to pearlshipping! :D

Misty's really a bitch! :P

I just hope that you won't make Ash to an emotional breakdown now, you could make him 'evil' and dark for a while though

Looking forward for the next chapter!
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I know I promised I'd read this days ago...

I did, but I didn't get to review; but now I am, haha (:

Anyway, I like this (;

It sorta reminded me of the first chapter of my story "Teardrops On My Guitar", aha (I have a lot of revelations these days xD)

I feel so bad for Dawn, she's doing so much just to keep everything right.

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! ;D
Currie-Sauce chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great Story so far, can't seem to wait for the next chapter...
Zephyrmoth chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
How about GM go "to get firewood", they take a while, Ash goes to investigate finds them making out. It would be good timing to use "Run for Your Life" by The Beatles. (See lyrics)
The Black Gallade chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter! this fic has the makings of a good story. by the way what region are they in?
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh wow, sis. This story was excellent. Your hard work really did pay off.

I can't wait for Ash and Misty to break up. I seriously hate Pokeshipping but you already knew that XD

Either way, this is an awesome story and I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Keep it up 3
Gerbilftw chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Nice story (But I will be happy when the pokeshipping is over ) I don't think it's necessary to evolve contestshipping in the story, I think that we can manage without it :P

I hope that you'll make Ash leave for a bit (Like: Make him just like Paul but nicer to his pokemon :P) when he founds Misty cheating on him :)

I'll be looking forward for the next chapter!
Farla chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
And it's a long stupid chat-format author's note that manages to fill the entire screen with OOC blather about things that you should never have mentioned at all, blocking out your actual story. I'll take the hint and not bother reading it. Jesus.
Crimsonlink310 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nice start this is going to be good lol. I hope that Ash and Misty break up next chap so Dawn can come in and take Ash after he's down. Well until another chapter chaos out.
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great um maybe Ash walks into Misty to talk and he spots her kissing Gary. Which turns Ash into a : Ash is a heartless oh crap Or he turns from a corner see Gary plants one on Misty which make Ash dumps Misty
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »