Reviews for Ice Box
AwesomeMan123 chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Please man don't stop Ice Box is what inspired me to right stories, if you stop I'll stop and do you really want to do that to me. I mean you have to make it a story that goes on forever but make it long enough for good romance and awesomeness like stuff and if I had to say I would stop the chapters at 20 because it gives you enough time to think and make it really good, well anyway you know who I am here so PM me if you need help, k bye! :P
XxLost in DarknessxX chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I love wonder you have so many reviews.
Tans-ZombieHunter chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Plz don't discontinue pwease *super extreme puppydog eyes* I really like this story and if u discontinue I might cry or worse die

hoping your writers block ends soon

Yusierulez34
X-InferNova-X chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
heyyy :)

yeah i know how you feel and I hope I speak for a lot of people when i say that we're with you all the way (ah that was such an Ash line Dx)

- Dammy
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
If your going to make more chapters of Pearlshipping which I pray that you do please send an e-mail saying that you will. The e-mail adress is

ok so please make more you inspired me to start writing stories you know so please keep making more updates on Pearlshipping k thx your the best :D
Austin chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I think your Pearlshipping is the best I know your not out to get Misty, oh and by the way please make more they are really awesome and plus I want to see Ash and Dawn get together so please work on the next chapter ASAP.

P.S. I'm your biggest fan especially of the Pearlshipping so please make more thanks your the best.
Krieger Aurelius chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
SO I just caught up with the story and I must say that you are doing a great job with this story and I hope you update soon. Says it has been since July of 2010 since your last update so you are a little behind. I understand that you are busy or something, but I hope you update soon. Look forward to your future work.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Awesome story,and I have a question:When's Pearlshipping Day?I became a Pearlshipper recently and I need to find out when!
X-InferNova-X chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
The website doesn't let me re-review chapters, and this review is really for chapter 6.

I really hope that you haven't forgotten this story. Ash has said that he wants to apologize to everyone, but I just can't bear it if you leave this story be. When I read a story and reach a cliffy, I'm about to fall off. :3 For a week or 2, I'm still like that. But after that time, a helicopter finds and saves me.

But eventually, when I go to see if there is any progress with the fic, I re-read the latest chapter and I'm on that edge again. I'M SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS - PLEASE make Ash forgive everyone soon, especially Pikachu. X3

- Dammy.
HiThisMyPenName chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
What the hell! Get the next chapter!
SARAH chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
HEY, YOU'VE ALREADY GOT 106 REVIEWS, SO HURRY UP WITH THE 7TH CHAPTER.
hannah chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
huury up. I really want to know what will happen next.
Jeff-ffDone-HAM.com chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
My best friend is hitting on the girl I love, so I can see where Ash is coming from. The emotions were portrayed perfectly and gave the feel that you have been through something similar. Good job, and update a new chappie soon. Ill be waiting, and if you ignore this, Ill eat your cookies! (Nom nom nom...)
Tans-ZombieHunter chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
hey hey coul u update i really want to know what happens between dawn and ash and what he does about misty and update soon buuddy
PorcelainDollxx chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
This is a really good story, I'm definitely excited to read more :D

Please continue, you're doing a great job :)
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »