Reviews for Ice Box
PorcelainDollxx chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
Ok, this story is the reason I joined fanfiction, so I would be pretty hurt if you discontinued it. If you need help getting over a writers block I'm sure you have people to help you out, and if they don't, I'll help you out. I've done it before :) I really don't like when an author discontiues their stories, all that work... All those fans...

I think you need to sit down, re-read your story, and brainstorm with no distractions :) make a premise and treatment for it, that'll help :)

If anything, again, you have my help :)
Messi282 chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Oh please don't stop this story i want to read more update update
Ayleen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This iz really awsome can u plz make more chappies plz plz plz plz plz k going 2 far but stll make more plz thnx

outya stories
Ayleen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011

outya stories
THExTRUTHxISxSICKENING chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
This is a great story. You definatly need to finnish it. I think that you should end it in the next chapter, with Ash apologizing to Brock and Pikachu, then Dawn (alone), at which point Dawn confesses to Ash and, well these stories turn out.
HinataNinja chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
You can use my idea if you could be about Ash and Dawn in the next chapter since it is a story about the beginning of the chapter Ash should go and look for Dawn to apologize to her and show hints of pearlshipping.-
Bkshp95 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH! I loved his story! If y were looking for ideas! How about when he was just about to hit Misty and Gary, Dawn comes and stops him! Then they head to pokemn cente and Dawn admits to him!
AwesomeMan123 chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Please man don't stop Ice Box is what inspired me to right stories, if you stop I'll stop and do you really want to do that to me. I mean you have to make it a story that goes on forever but make it long enough for good romance and awesomeness like stuff and if I had to say I would stop the chapters at 20 because it gives you enough time to think and make it really good, well anyway you know who I am here so PM me if you need help, k bye! :P
XxLost in DarknessxX chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I love wonder you have so many reviews.
MidnightSanctuary-Tans chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Plz don't discontinue pwease *super extreme puppydog eyes* I really like this story and if u discontinue I might cry or worse die

hoping your writers block ends soon

Yusierulez34
X-InferNova-X chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
heyyy :)

yeah i know how you feel and I hope I speak for a lot of people when i say that we're with you all the way (ah that was such an Ash line Dx)

- Dammy
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
If your going to make more chapters of Pearlshipping which I pray that you do please send an e-mail saying that you will. The e-mail adress is

ok so please make more you inspired me to start writing stories you know so please keep making more updates on Pearlshipping k thx your the best :D
Austin chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I think your Pearlshipping is the best I know your not out to get Misty, oh and by the way please make more they are really awesome and plus I want to see Ash and Dawn get together so please work on the next chapter ASAP.

P.S. I'm your biggest fan especially of the Pearlshipping so please make more thanks your the best.
Krieger Aurelius chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
SO I just caught up with the story and I must say that you are doing a great job with this story and I hope you update soon. Says it has been since July of 2010 since your last update so you are a little behind. I understand that you are busy or something, but I hope you update soon. Look forward to your future work.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Awesome story,and I have a question:When's Pearlshipping Day?I became a Pearlshipper recently and I need to find out when!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »