Reviews for Ice Box
SARAH chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
HEY, YOU'VE ALREADY GOT 106 REVIEWS, SO HURRY UP WITH THE 7TH CHAPTER.
hannah chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
huury up. I really want to know what will happen next.
Jeff-ffDone-HAM.com chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
My best friend is hitting on the girl I love, so I can see where Ash is coming from. The emotions were portrayed perfectly and gave the feel that you have been through something similar. Good job, and update a new chappie soon. Ill be waiting, and if you ignore this, Ill eat your cookies! (Nom nom nom...)
MidnightSanctuary-Tans chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
hey hey coul u update i really want to know what happens between dawn and ash and what he does about misty and update soon buuddy
PorcelainDollxx chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
This is a really good story, I'm definitely excited to read more :D

Please continue, you're doing a great job :)
yoda1 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
ive always loved pearlshipping and this is a great soon
Brunswickers United chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Great story, BreakinDawn. I happen to like Pearlshipping, and you did a good job with all the charaters. Hope you can update soon.

-HesseCassel
jiho chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
awesome yet sad story. pweeeze continue :)
Pokemon Trainer Steven chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Great story! one of the best pearlshipping fictions that I have read so far.

Keep up your good work
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
you have a good chapter if you do the next chapter can it be good one no killing at all that would help a lot good job
Beautiful Jade chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Poor Ash! I hate I didn't read this story sooner! Dammit! Anyways, I can't till you update! I'm sure its gonna be awesome!

- Beautiful Jade
X-InferNova-X chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Sad but sweet. :3 Nice work.

But... "What about Dawn? Probably my best friend in the whole friend" ...? In the 'whole friend'? XD

I love dedications. X3 Even though I'm not Bolt, this chapter certainly didn't disappoint me.

- Dammie )
Lucem Yoru chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Ouch, that was one walk too much.
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
well Ash, I guess I can forgive you for acting like such a jerk towards Dawn and the rest of them. now I understand, haha (:

hah, and it was good that Drew came, and made everything clear to Ash, yay! that just goes to show that even cocky, arrogant people can be sensitive and knock some sense back into a person.

Drew: I am NOT cocky! or ARROGANT!

pshh, yeah, whatever. :P

anyway, nice chapter Erin! I liked it, I really did :) I can't wait for the next chapter, and how Ash apologizes and such. please update soon! (;
pokemonloverXD chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
I felt sorry for Ash... Mistypure evil. That was a very nice chapter, can't wait for more and happy pearlshipping day 3
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »