Reviews for Ice Box
Tans-ZombieHunter chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
hey hey coul u update i really want to know what happens between dawn and ash and what he does about misty and update soon buuddy
PorcelainDollxx chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
This is a really good story, I'm definitely excited to read more :D

Please continue, you're doing a great job :)
yoda1 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
ive always loved pearlshipping and this is a great soon
Brunswickers United chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Great story, BreakinDawn. I happen to like Pearlshipping, and you did a good job with all the charaters. Hope you can update soon.

-HesseCassel
jiho chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
awesome yet sad story. pweeeze continue :)
Pokemon Trainer Steven chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Great story! one of the best pearlshipping fictions that I have read so far.

Keep up your good work
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
you have a good chapter if you do the next chapter can it be good one no killing at all that would help a lot good job
Beautiful Jade chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Poor Ash! I hate I didn't read this story sooner! Dammit! Anyways, I can't till you update! I'm sure its gonna be awesome!

- Beautiful Jade
X-InferNova-X chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Sad but sweet. :3 Nice work.

But... "What about Dawn? Probably my best friend in the whole friend" ...? In the 'whole friend'? XD

I love dedications. X3 Even though I'm not Bolt, this chapter certainly didn't disappoint me.

- Dammie )
Lucem Yoru chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Ouch, that was one walk too much.
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
well Ash, I guess I can forgive you for acting like such a jerk towards Dawn and the rest of them. now I understand, haha (:

hah, and it was good that Drew came, and made everything clear to Ash, yay! that just goes to show that even cocky, arrogant people can be sensitive and knock some sense back into a person.

Drew: I am NOT cocky! or ARROGANT!

pshh, yeah, whatever. :P

anyway, nice chapter Erin! I liked it, I really did :) I can't wait for the next chapter, and how Ash apologizes and such. please update soon! (;
pokemonloverXD chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
I felt sorry for Ash... Mistypure evil. That was a very nice chapter, can't wait for more and happy pearlshipping day 3
Nauran chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Still pretty damn good.

So much emotional conflict. That's something I've always liked (for some reason) in stories. Can he ever recover? Can he face those two again?

...I'd like to think not! (Just for the story continuation)

Awesome chapter!
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Yayy! Happy Pearlshipping Day! D

Awesome chapter Twinnie _

This is a great Pearl Day present :)

Keep it up!
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Happy Pearl Day! Wow this is a great chapter Erin.I cant wait to start writing to much on what to do after high school.I going to college in the AWESOME PEARL chapter.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »