Reviews for Ice Box
X-InferNova-X chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
The website doesn't let me re-review chapters, and this review is really for chapter 6.

I really hope that you haven't forgotten this story. Ash has said that he wants to apologize to everyone, but I just can't bear it if you leave this story be. When I read a story and reach a cliffy, I'm about to fall off. :3 For a week or 2, I'm still like that. But after that time, a helicopter finds and saves me.

But eventually, when I go to see if there is any progress with the fic, I re-read the latest chapter and I'm on that edge again. I'M SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS - PLEASE make Ash forgive everyone soon, especially Pikachu. X3

- Dammy.
HiThisMyPenName chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
What the hell! Get the next chapter!
SARAH chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
HEY, YOU'VE ALREADY GOT 106 REVIEWS, SO HURRY UP WITH THE 7TH CHAPTER.
hannah chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
huury up. I really want to know what will happen next.
Jeff-ffDone-HAM.com chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
My best friend is hitting on the girl I love, so I can see where Ash is coming from. The emotions were portrayed perfectly and gave the feel that you have been through something similar. Good job, and update a new chappie soon. Ill be waiting, and if you ignore this, Ill eat your cookies! (Nom nom nom...)
MidnightSanctuary-Tans chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
hey hey coul u update i really want to know what happens between dawn and ash and what he does about misty and update soon buuddy
PorcelainDollxx chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
This is a really good story, I'm definitely excited to read more :D

Please continue, you're doing a great job :)
yoda1 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
ive always loved pearlshipping and this is a great soon
Brunswickers United chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Great story, BreakinDawn. I happen to like Pearlshipping, and you did a good job with all the charaters. Hope you can update soon.

-HesseCassel
jiho chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
awesome yet sad story. pweeeze continue :)
Pokemon Trainer Steven chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Great story! one of the best pearlshipping fictions that I have read so far.

Keep up your good work
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
you have a good chapter if you do the next chapter can it be good one no killing at all that would help a lot good job
Beautiful Jade chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Poor Ash! I hate I didn't read this story sooner! Dammit! Anyways, I can't till you update! I'm sure its gonna be awesome!

- Beautiful Jade
X-InferNova-X chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Sad but sweet. :3 Nice work.

But... "What about Dawn? Probably my best friend in the whole friend" ...? In the 'whole friend'? XD

I love dedications. X3 Even though I'm not Bolt, this chapter certainly didn't disappoint me.

- Dammie )
Lucem Yoru chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Ouch, that was one walk too much.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »