Reviews for Ice Box
pokemonloverXD chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
I felt sorry for Ash... Mistypure evil. That was a very nice chapter, can't wait for more and happy pearlshipping day 3
Nauran chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Still pretty damn good.

So much emotional conflict. That's something I've always liked (for some reason) in stories. Can he ever recover? Can he face those two again?

...I'd like to think not! (Just for the story continuation)

Awesome chapter!
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Yayy! Happy Pearlshipping Day! D

Awesome chapter Twinnie _

This is a great Pearl Day present :)

Keep it up!
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Happy Pearl Day! Wow this is a great chapter Erin.I cant wait to start writing to much on what to do after high school.I going to college in the AWESOME PEARL chapter.
Syugecin chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Awesome! :D. Can't wait for the next update.
Genny35 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
A sad but awesome chapter!

It showed the deep emotion Ash has about the situation.

Anyways HAPPY PEARLSHIPPING DAY!

Hope you update soon!
Facescar chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
This story's really awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter :). I just can't wait for the actual PS scenes between Ash and Dawn (chapter 7? chapter 8?) Augh, suspense :P
ReachingForTheStars chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Yayy! It's Pearlshipping day! Finally!

Awesome Chapter Erin! Much better then the last chapter, no offense.

I really liked how you had Ash battling his emotions at the beginning of this chapter. The part where Ash was saying that he didn't reconginze (sorry, dunno how to spell that word) himself was great!

Then there's the conversation between Ash and Drew. That was my personal favorite part of the chapter. I liked how Drew compared his relationship with to Ash's current predicament. That was really good.

I really liked how Ash was going to apologize for his behavior. You wrote his emotions so well. I could literally feel how angry he was and it me feel sorry for him all over again. Poor Ash is all I gotta say, the poor guy. As if he wasn't hurt enough before but seeing Gary and Misty together really made him angry. I felt so bad for him D:

Such a great chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more. Great Job!

Update when you can! :]
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Pearlshipping Day is here, rejoice! D

W-wait, dedication? You really didn't have to do that, Erin. :o But thank you so much, you don't know how much that means to me. _

The way Ash was battling with his emotions at the beginning was interesting, and well written. I especially liked how you made him think he had been acting like a completely different person than who he really was.

The conversation between Ash and Drew was executed in a great way; I really like how gently Drew was moving into conversation with Ash, and the way he compared his and May's relationship to Ash's current predicament definitely exceeded my expectations.

Then comes Ash's true remorse. There's no other way to say this: I just love this part. I really felt for him, how bad he must have been feeling about attacking his friends, even his beloved Pikachu, and it was a quite heartwarming and, to me, beautiful moment, especially considering Ash's recent behavior.

The way Ash's blood was brought to a boil, the way his anger returned, and the way all of his remorse disappeared on the spot at the mere sight of Gary and Misty together was awesome. It's an excellent end to an excellent chapter, and I still feel pretty bad for Ash, and just how depressed, angry and apathetic he was at the end of the chapter.

Awesome chapter, Erin, really, well done! :D Keep it up, and don't rush, OK? _

Daijobu! D
pokemongirl4 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
this is a good chapter and i am sorry for ash
Shyrazie chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
It is a kewl beans chapter! }-
Mizz Nikki chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
YAYY! It's Pearlshipping day! D

Awesome Chapter! That conversation between Ash and Drew was great. Drew really seemed to understand how Ash is feeling and I liked that. You really did a great job writing out Ash's anger when he saw Misty and Gary together. I felt so bad for him while reading this chapter.

Either way, this is a great story so far and I'm really loving it a lot. Can't wait till the next update. I can't wait till Ash and Dawn end up together.

Great Job and Keep it up! :D
123 shiela e chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
you've done really quick updates. there'e this other story i've been waiting for over a year! anyway i like this story i'll be here for the next chapter(s).
sexymj chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
really great stoty! when will you update? i'm going crazy waiting for the next chapter!
Dirty Diana chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
i love this story! i can't wait until the next chapter! i'll keep waiting if it takes 35 yrs! the story is that good!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »