Reviews for Ice Box
bunachu chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
great story! i wish i could write like that!
ilmj chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
nice story! can't wait until the next chapter!
Shyrazie chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
it is a kewl beans story! keep going! }-
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I am loving this story so far (:

I like how you brought in ContestShipping, and how you made Misty come in and explain everything...and then tell Dawn that Ash loves her [but doesn't realize it yet].

Why won't you realize it yet, Ash? SERIOUSLY, do I have to hit you until you get it straight?

Ash: N-No Kathy! I already KNOW that I love Dawn!

hehe,

anyway, nice chapter :D

please update soon! (;
sfgiants674 chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
D: Don't really like this chapter , sorry.
kenia chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
erin I am really loving this story it's cool. And yours stories are amazing please please please write more chapters and stories and please update soon !
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Oh this is awesome :)

And what a great time to bring in Contestshipping

Great job Twinnie! _
iloveeevee chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
GREAT CHAPTER. I LOVED IT. I KNOW YOU WILL DO GOOD ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.
the revolution rocks chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
I'm sorry about spamming your page. i will only do 1 revew per chapter. well anyway i liked the chapter. how many chapters will there be?
come together remake chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
nice chapter.i wish ash was in it i cant wait until ash and dawn get together. please update soon!i know the next chapter will be awsome.
pokemonloverXD chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
your story is great! Keep up the good work.
X-InferNova-X chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
OMG! THERE'S ACTUALLY SOME HOPE? Great chapter, Erin!

It's awesome to know that Ash could love Dawn deep, deep, deep, deep, deep...

...

...

... deep, deep, DEEP down inside! XD

/Dammie _/

Update soon
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Awesome Ash hides his feelings for Dawn. Awesome. Hope for Ash turning back to his good self and Im working on Force Into Love. Well Erin great chapter.
ReachingForTheStars chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Good Chapter!

Yayy! You did bring Contestshipping in this story. Awesome! This chapter was good. You picked a great time to bring May in. That conversation between Dawn and Misty was nicely done in my opinion. I really enjoyed this chapter. You outdid yourself.

Great Job and I'm looking for the next one. Keep it up! D
Mizz Nikki chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Where do I begin?

Well, good chapter sis. I'm not exactly happy about the Contestshipping parts since, as you know, I totally hate Contestshipping but still, the timing to bring May in was perfect. Right after Dawn revealed her feelings for Ash to Piplup.

The Conversation between Misty and Dawn was good too. I would have thought Dawn would have flipped out on Misty cause you know, she loves Ash. But still, it was great.

But still, it was a good chapter and you did a great job with it. I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep it up! D

Daijobu! 3