Reviews for Ice Box
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Oh this is awesome :)

And what a great time to bring in Contestshipping

Great job Twinnie! _
iloveeevee chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
GREAT CHAPTER. I LOVED IT. I KNOW YOU WILL DO GOOD ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.
the revolution rocks chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
I'm sorry about spamming your page. i will only do 1 revew per chapter. well anyway i liked the chapter. how many chapters will there be?
come together remake chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
nice chapter.i wish ash was in it i cant wait until ash and dawn get together. please update soon!i know the next chapter will be awsome.
pokemonloverXD chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
your story is great! Keep up the good work.
X-InferNova-X chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
OMG! THERE'S ACTUALLY SOME HOPE? Great chapter, Erin!

It's awesome to know that Ash could love Dawn deep, deep, deep, deep, deep...

...

...

... deep, deep, DEEP down inside! XD

/Dammie _/

Update soon
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Awesome Ash hides his feelings for Dawn. Awesome. Hope for Ash turning back to his good self and Im working on Force Into Love. Well Erin great chapter.
ReachingForTheStars chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Good Chapter!

Yayy! You did bring Contestshipping in this story. Awesome! This chapter was good. You picked a great time to bring May in. That conversation between Dawn and Misty was nicely done in my opinion. I really enjoyed this chapter. You outdid yourself.

Great Job and I'm looking for the next one. Keep it up! D
Mizz Nikki chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Where do I begin?

Well, good chapter sis. I'm not exactly happy about the Contestshipping parts since, as you know, I totally hate Contestshipping but still, the timing to bring May in was perfect. Right after Dawn revealed her feelings for Ash to Piplup.

The Conversation between Misty and Dawn was good too. I would have thought Dawn would have flipped out on Misty cause you know, she loves Ash. But still, it was great.

But still, it was a good chapter and you did a great job with it. I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep it up! D

Daijobu! 3
Crimsonlink310 chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Great chap Erin the story is moving forward. I think the next chapter will be interesting when Ash is brought back in the story. I wonder how long you plan to keep Ash in cold hearted jerk mode? Well until the next time chaos out.
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Wow, Erin... Where do I begin?

Well, for starters, the complexity and sheer brilliant way Dawn's feelings were explained blow me away. The pain she feels, it's clear just how deep it affects her.

Great introduction to May, sis. The timing at which she arrived; when Dawn told Piplup about her love, shaped some very well written emotional moments.

Then, the conversation between Misty and Dawn. This, IMO, is the pinnacle of the chapter. The emotions behind both girls are just wonderous to behold, feelings of betrayel and semeingly hopeless love are well displayed, indeed.

Fabulous chapter, sis. Well worth the wait, IMO. Keep it up.

Daijobu!
Gerbilftw chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
I'm sorry to say this, but my reaction on this chapter was actually: *Yawn* (but that can maybe explain that I only slept two hours last night...)

No, but seriously, I actually hate contestshipping (but I appreciate that you didn't got that far into it.) and I don't like when the chapter isn't about Ash :(... and it was even worses when we found out that he was cold to Pikachu too!

You shouldn't take this wrong, it's nothing wrong with the chapter, it's only that I didn't like how the events turned out :P It's still well-written and thought through and so on.

However, I would actually approve if you stopped using the words "God" and "Christ", I'm a baptized too, but I just don't think that it's appropriate to mix religion into FF (it's enough with all the events that happens outside the world right now...) It's quite simply to replace "God" with "Arceus" or something like that, it's your call!

Anyway, good chapter and I'll be here to read the next one!
Lady Kait chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Wow, Erin!

This story is great. I feel so bad for Ash. To find your girlfriend cheating on you must be really hard but with your best friend? Now, that's unforgivable. And Poor Dawn too. She's caught in the middle of this whole thing and she's falling apart because of it. This is such an emotional story and I really like it. Your such an awesome writer. I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep it up, Erin! D

Kaity xo
pearlshipperforever chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
this is a great story. i wish someone would kill misty
mew mew mew chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
OMG!this was a great story. keep it up.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »