Reviews for Ice Box
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Awesome Ash hides his feelings for Dawn. Awesome. Hope for Ash turning back to his good self and Im working on Force Into Love. Well Erin great chapter.
ReachingForTheStars chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Good Chapter!

Yayy! You did bring Contestshipping in this story. Awesome! This chapter was good. You picked a great time to bring May in. That conversation between Dawn and Misty was nicely done in my opinion. I really enjoyed this chapter. You outdid yourself.

Great Job and I'm looking for the next one. Keep it up! D
Mizz Nikki chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Where do I begin?

Well, good chapter sis. I'm not exactly happy about the Contestshipping parts since, as you know, I totally hate Contestshipping but still, the timing to bring May in was perfect. Right after Dawn revealed her feelings for Ash to Piplup.

The Conversation between Misty and Dawn was good too. I would have thought Dawn would have flipped out on Misty cause you know, she loves Ash. But still, it was great.

But still, it was a good chapter and you did a great job with it. I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep it up! D

Daijobu! 3
Crimsonlink310 chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Great chap Erin the story is moving forward. I think the next chapter will be interesting when Ash is brought back in the story. I wonder how long you plan to keep Ash in cold hearted jerk mode? Well until the next time chaos out.
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Wow, Erin... Where do I begin?

Well, for starters, the complexity and sheer brilliant way Dawn's feelings were explained blow me away. The pain she feels, it's clear just how deep it affects her.

Great introduction to May, sis. The timing at which she arrived; when Dawn told Piplup about her love, shaped some very well written emotional moments.

Then, the conversation between Misty and Dawn. This, IMO, is the pinnacle of the chapter. The emotions behind both girls are just wonderous to behold, feelings of betrayel and semeingly hopeless love are well displayed, indeed.

Fabulous chapter, sis. Well worth the wait, IMO. Keep it up.

Daijobu!
Gerbilftw chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
I'm sorry to say this, but my reaction on this chapter was actually: *Yawn* (but that can maybe explain that I only slept two hours last night...)

No, but seriously, I actually hate contestshipping (but I appreciate that you didn't got that far into it.) and I don't like when the chapter isn't about Ash :(... and it was even worses when we found out that he was cold to Pikachu too!

You shouldn't take this wrong, it's nothing wrong with the chapter, it's only that I didn't like how the events turned out :P It's still well-written and thought through and so on.

However, I would actually approve if you stopped using the words "God" and "Christ", I'm a baptized too, but I just don't think that it's appropriate to mix religion into FF (it's enough with all the events that happens outside the world right now...) It's quite simply to replace "God" with "Arceus" or something like that, it's your call!

Anyway, good chapter and I'll be here to read the next one!
Lady Kait chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Wow, Erin!

This story is great. I feel so bad for Ash. To find your girlfriend cheating on you must be really hard but with your best friend? Now, that's unforgivable. And Poor Dawn too. She's caught in the middle of this whole thing and she's falling apart because of it. This is such an emotional story and I really like it. Your such an awesome writer. I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep it up, Erin! D

Kaity xo
pearlshipperforever chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
this is a great story. i wish someone would kill misty
mew mew mew chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
OMG!this was a great story. keep it up.
pokemon fan 231 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Good story. i really liked it.
xEryChan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ok, I need to say this:

mccala cool michael jackson and the revolution rocks: I know you're the same person and quite frankly, you spamming my review page is really getting on my nerves. IF you don't STOP, I'm gonna disable the anonymous review function. Really, knock it off!
mccala mccool michael jackson chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
LOVED IT! pleeeaaase update . i gotta know how ash and dawn get together.
Bella chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Wow! this is a great story. I resally like it so far. I can't wait for Ash to become his usual kind self again. Great Job!
pearlshippingisawsome chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
i loved the chapter and i loved the others keep up the good work srry for short revew
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Sorry for the late review Erin trouble with internet. Great Ash's starts becoming a jerk
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »