Reviews for Ice Box
Crimsonlink310 chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Great chap Erin the story is moving forward. I think the next chapter will be interesting when Ash is brought back in the story. I wonder how long you plan to keep Ash in cold hearted jerk mode? Well until the next time chaos out.
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Wow, Erin... Where do I begin?

Well, for starters, the complexity and sheer brilliant way Dawn's feelings were explained blow me away. The pain she feels, it's clear just how deep it affects her.

Great introduction to May, sis. The timing at which she arrived; when Dawn told Piplup about her love, shaped some very well written emotional moments.

Then, the conversation between Misty and Dawn. This, IMO, is the pinnacle of the chapter. The emotions behind both girls are just wonderous to behold, feelings of betrayel and semeingly hopeless love are well displayed, indeed.

Fabulous chapter, sis. Well worth the wait, IMO. Keep it up.

Daijobu!
Gerbilftw chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
I'm sorry to say this, but my reaction on this chapter was actually: *Yawn* (but that can maybe explain that I only slept two hours last night...)

No, but seriously, I actually hate contestshipping (but I appreciate that you didn't got that far into it.) and I don't like when the chapter isn't about Ash :(... and it was even worses when we found out that he was cold to Pikachu too!

You shouldn't take this wrong, it's nothing wrong with the chapter, it's only that I didn't like how the events turned out :P It's still well-written and thought through and so on.

However, I would actually approve if you stopped using the words "God" and "Christ", I'm a baptized too, but I just don't think that it's appropriate to mix religion into FF (it's enough with all the events that happens outside the world right now...) It's quite simply to replace "God" with "Arceus" or something like that, it's your call!

Anyway, good chapter and I'll be here to read the next one!
Lady Kait chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Wow, Erin!

This story is great. I feel so bad for Ash. To find your girlfriend cheating on you must be really hard but with your best friend? Now, that's unforgivable. And Poor Dawn too. She's caught in the middle of this whole thing and she's falling apart because of it. This is such an emotional story and I really like it. Your such an awesome writer. I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep it up, Erin! D

Kaity xo
pearlshipperforever chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
this is a great story. i wish someone would kill misty
mew mew mew chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
OMG!this was a great story. keep it up.
pokemon fan 231 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Good story. i really liked it.
xEryChan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ok, I need to say this:

mccala cool michael jackson and the revolution rocks: I know you're the same person and quite frankly, you spamming my review page is really getting on my nerves. IF you don't STOP, I'm gonna disable the anonymous review function. Really, knock it off!
mccala mccool michael jackson chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
LOVED IT! pleeeaaase update . i gotta know how ash and dawn get together.
Bella chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Wow! this is a great story. I resally like it so far. I can't wait for Ash to become his usual kind self again. Great Job!
pearlshippingisawsome chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
i loved the chapter and i loved the others keep up the good work srry for short revew
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Sorry for the late review Erin trouble with internet. Great Ash's starts becoming a jerk
ReachingForTheStars chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Awesome Story!

Pearlshipping FTW! I never did like Pokeshipping or Misty for that matter. Ash belongs with Dawn. This is a great story and Im looking forward to reading more. Keep it up :)
Autumn chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Ash, how the hell could you talk to Dawn like that. I'm gonna strangle you if you continue to act like a jerk to her. Are we clear?
Autumn chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awesome story. I like it so far :)

keep it up