Reviews for Ice Box
Nauran chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
This is getting pretty dark. It looks like we won't see the real Ash for a long time. Hope they can bring him back.
Geny35 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Okay I'm not going to lie but this chapter is so...

... ...Awesome!

Ash starts to act like a jerk to hide his real feelings. I also would be pissed if some one cheats on me. I would kick his *** if he does!

Anyways again this was a great chapter!

Hope you update soon!
Mizz Nikki chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Wow Erin, This chapter was great!

Very well written and the drama was great too. Poor Ash is absolutely crushed. I feel bad for the poor guy.

And poor Dawn.. she's caught in the middle of this whole thing and she's so hurt too. At least she'll be there for Ash.

This story is so so touching, I love it. I cannot wait to read more. Keep it up :D

Daijobou Erin Daijobou!
Crimsonlink310 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Awesome chapter no doubt lol. Great job Princess no grammar errors and the drama was good. Now Dawn just needs to heal Ash and become his girlfriend and we are good although a whole bunch of crap is gonna happen in between lol. Well until the next chapter chaos out.
Currie-Sauce chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
WOW! Great Story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Nauran chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Whoa... That was emotionally intense.

So this is where it really begins. Having lost so much, he becomes completely introverted. I, for one, like Ash with more, deep character in stories. And this looks like it'll definitely fall into that category.

Can't wait to see the darker Ash, and at the same time, wonder how everyone, especially Dawn, will react.

'Til next time...
LadyLombax chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
ALL HAIL PEARLSHIPPING! I never did like Pokeshipping, or misty for that matter. This is an awesome story! Update soon Plz!
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Great job Twinnie! :D

This chapter was soo sad...I couldn't believe how Ash acted but I can't blame him either

Keep it up
Wiitard chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
continue the story its really good :D
X-InferNova-X chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
huh? did dawns heart break into... like... a BILLION different pieces after all the millions that broke after every sentence?

oh, well... please dont take it personally... at the bottom of the review window... it says to give a well rounded critique... THIS STORY WAS AWESOME... CANT WAIT FOR MORE! cant wait for when ash falls in love with dawn... dawn will be so happy then the 1,000,000,000,000 pieces of her heart can come back together again! LOL XD

i just hope that ash DOES fall for dawn... that would make for a perfect ending :)

/Anonymodude _/

PS this is a fave :)
Mizz Nikki chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Awesome

Poor Ash, I felt so bad for him. But you described the scene perfectly. I really felt angry Ash was, you did great.

Poor Dawn as well. She's been lying to herself for so long about her feelings for Ash and she was falling apart because of it.

Wow, Erin. This chapter was excellent. You outdid yourself with this one. This is great story.

I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep it up :D
hoagiemister chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
ok its a good story but its not rated right you called misty a whore she has been sleeping with gary 6 minthes and you used the word f***ing it should be rated T not K
Crimsonlink310 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
No please update! I really want to read the next chapter since Ash has just run away right now. Man what a bummer for Ash but now Dawn can swoop in and heal him. XD I hope that Ash and Dawn get together by the 5th chapter but thats probably pushing it. Well until another chapter chaos out.
Gerbilftw chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Ash hit it right on the spot in describing Misty there!

Nice to see that Ash got Paulish and didn't get an emotional breakdown

Good chapter! I'll look for the next one!
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 3 . 5/9/2010