Reviews for Ice Box
LoneAdvocate chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Think you need to upgrade the rating due to the language by Ash. If not M, than T, because Ash was pissed.

Not bad though. Can't wait till the next chapter.
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Wow. I mean, Ghere'Shere do I start?

First, I feel Dawn's pain at lying and by telling herself Ash doesn't love her, that's enough would make me love this story more than I already do.

Then came the scene with Misty. The emotional descriptions are just incredible. I was happy the Pokeshipping ended, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for Misty.

I can't put into words how deeply I felt Ash's anger; it is THAT powerful.

Excellent job Erin, truly. You've outdone youself with this one.

Daijobu!
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
ha, I know it's hard to right in a guy's point of view. that's why I never even try to write in Ash's or Gary's point of view (but sometimes I do, when I want some sort of a challenge ;D)
anyway, this chapter was great! the story just got really interesting (;
I can't believe Misty cheated on poor Ash! how could she? (but then again...that means no more Pokeshipping, hehe :D *laughs evilly*)
well, I can't wait for the next chapter, 'cause I really wanna know what happens next! please update soon (:
Mizz Nikki chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Wow, Erin :D
This chapter was great, it was very touching. I felt so bad for Ash. It's gotta be hard to find out that your gf has been cheating on you. But you did a great job writing out his emotions.
I know I already reviewed this chapter (anonymously) but I couldn't resist. I had to review it again. This chapter was great. You're a great author.
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story. It's gonna be a good fic. I can tell you that.
Keep it up :D
Crimsonlink310 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Great job I bet it was hard as hell to think like Ash but I think it was good. The part where Misty left her poketech was cliche but it was nicly done. Now that Ash has found out the truth what's he going to do? Well I hope to find out soon so until the next time chaos out.
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Pokeshipping is over! It died. Misty is a cheater, Ash deserved better than Misty BIG TIME! Like Dawn. Hope she cheers him up but I like to see be heartless like Paul.
Wiitard chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
very good chaper :DD
i love the story plot and concept of this.
please keep it up :))
Currie-Sauce chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
YAY! The next chapter! BUT SO SAD! Hope you'll make the next chapter a bit more pearlshippy or at very least happy. :D
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Does this mean the Pokeshipping's over? YAY!
I hope someone throttles that cheater. Preferably Ash or Dawn, of course. It would also be great if Gary just dumped her! Oh, delicious!
Enough plotting.
Seriously, that was a touching chapter. Please update soon! But please, put your personal life BEFORE fanfiction. Don't burden yourself by negating homework, or anything, OK?
Once again, awesome chapter.
Daijobu!
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Awesome Twinnie!
This chapter was so sad...Poor Ash
Good thing Dawn is here for him
:D
Geny35 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
For some reason Ash is right, this chapter is sad! but I hope Ash feels better and Misty is such a traitor! anyways this chapter was great!
hope you update soon!
Gerbilftw chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Yeah... you made him a little girlish :P But since he's that in the anime too it's okay

Great chapter! One step closer to pearlshipping! :D

Misty's really a bitch! :P

I just hope that you won't make Ash to an emotional breakdown now, you could make him 'evil' and dark for a while though

Looking forward for the next chapter!
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I know I promised I'd read this days ago...

I did, but I didn't get to review; but now I am, haha (:

Anyway, I like this (;

It sorta reminded me of the first chapter of my story "Teardrops On My Guitar", aha (I have a lot of revelations these days xD)

I feel so bad for Dawn, she's doing so much just to keep everything right.

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! ;D
Currie-Sauce chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great Story so far, can't seem to wait for the next chapter...
Zephyrmoth chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
How about GM go "to get firewood", they take a while, Ash goes to investigate finds them making out. It would be good timing to use "Run for Your Life" by The Beatles. (See lyrics)
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »