Reviews for Ice Box
Currie-Sauce chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
WOW! Great Story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Nauran chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Whoa... That was emotionally intense.

So this is where it really begins. Having lost so much, he becomes completely introverted. I, for one, like Ash with more, deep character in stories. And this looks like it'll definitely fall into that category.

Can't wait to see the darker Ash, and at the same time, wonder how everyone, especially Dawn, will react.

'Til next time...
LadyLombax chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
ALL HAIL PEARLSHIPPING! I never did like Pokeshipping, or misty for that matter. This is an awesome story! Update soon Plz!
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Great job Twinnie! :D

This chapter was soo sad...I couldn't believe how Ash acted but I can't blame him either

Keep it up
Wiitard chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
continue the story its really good :D
X-InferNova-X chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
huh? did dawns heart break into... like... a BILLION different pieces after all the millions that broke after every sentence?

oh, well... please dont take it personally... at the bottom of the review window... it says to give a well rounded critique... THIS STORY WAS AWESOME... CANT WAIT FOR MORE! cant wait for when ash falls in love with dawn... dawn will be so happy then the 1,000,000,000,000 pieces of her heart can come back together again! LOL XD

i just hope that ash DOES fall for dawn... that would make for a perfect ending :)

/Anonymodude _/

PS this is a fave :)
Mizz Nikki chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Awesome

Poor Ash, I felt so bad for him. But you described the scene perfectly. I really felt angry Ash was, you did great.

Poor Dawn as well. She's been lying to herself for so long about her feelings for Ash and she was falling apart because of it.

Wow, Erin. This chapter was excellent. You outdid yourself with this one. This is great story.

I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep it up :D
hoagiemister chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
ok its a good story but its not rated right you called misty a whore she has been sleeping with gary 6 minthes and you used the word f***ing it should be rated T not K
Crimsonlink310 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
No please update! I really want to read the next chapter since Ash has just run away right now. Man what a bummer for Ash but now Dawn can swoop in and heal him. XD I hope that Ash and Dawn get together by the 5th chapter but thats probably pushing it. Well until another chapter chaos out.
Gerbilftw chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Ash hit it right on the spot in describing Misty there!

Nice to see that Ash got Paulish and didn't get an emotional breakdown

Good chapter! I'll look for the next one!
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Wow Misty is a doublecrosser YAY NO MORE POKESHIPPING! hope to see more
LoneAdvocate chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Think you need to upgrade the rating due to the language by Ash. If not M, than T, because Ash was pissed.

Not bad though. Can't wait till the next chapter.
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Wow. I mean, Ghere'Shere do I start?

First, I feel Dawn's pain at lying and by telling herself Ash doesn't love her, that's enough would make me love this story more than I already do.

Then came the scene with Misty. The emotional descriptions are just incredible. I was happy the Pokeshipping ended, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for Misty.

I can't put into words how deeply I felt Ash's anger; it is THAT powerful.

Excellent job Erin, truly. You've outdone youself with this one.

Daijobu!
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
ha, I know it's hard to right in a guy's point of view. that's why I never even try to write in Ash's or Gary's point of view (but sometimes I do, when I want some sort of a challenge ;D)
anyway, this chapter was great! the story just got really interesting (;
I can't believe Misty cheated on poor Ash! how could she? (but then again...that means no more Pokeshipping, hehe :D *laughs evilly*)
well, I can't wait for the next chapter, 'cause I really wanna know what happens next! please update soon (:
Mizz Nikki chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Wow, Erin :D
This chapter was great, it was very touching. I felt so bad for Ash. It's gotta be hard to find out that your gf has been cheating on you. But you did a great job writing out his emotions.
I know I already reviewed this chapter (anonymously) but I couldn't resist. I had to review it again. This chapter was great. You're a great author.
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story. It's gonna be a good fic. I can tell you that.
Keep it up :D