Reviews for Bones for Hire
neznama1262 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Its Brennan not brennan, otherwise I love it
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 35 . 8/8/2010
I enjoyed reading this story very much. I am also a Bones/Castle fan and the description within this story was fantastic. I adored the B/B relationship, but the C/B 3 minute scene was H-O-T! Oh and yes the massage scene was to die for *dreamy sigh* I know I'd love to have Booth give me a massage (sorry if that is TMI). As for The Seven Deadly Sins fic you are/were working on...maybe have seven stories each with its own sin and involving different series. Ex: Bones/CSI, Bones/Castle, Bones/NCIS etc... (just an idea) I am on my way to read the sequel to this fic right now!

P.S. I know exactly what you mean about feedback. It is difficult to write when you don't get feedback or readers loose interest in your story. I've had that happen before and it is very discouraging.
Lisa chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
Excellent fanfic so far! I love both Castle and Bones so I am glad that you used both of them in this story. You managed to integrate Booth and Bones into New York effortlessly and the combination of the two teams was seamless. The case is interesting also. I agree with you- gotta love those squints! Keep up the good work!
jess chapter 22 . 7/26/2010
awesome story so far! i hope you put up the third story up soon because i know the 2nd one is up!
Bella Paige chapter 35 . 7/3/2010
Amazing is understating what I just read, I love to comment at the end of it so I can get the full gest of where the story is going, it was inspiring, I love how you added music into it, I do the same when I am writing my novels because beside writing, music is my next passion. I didn’t stop reading until i read it all, bring something with the novel into this. You are a really talent writer, with every paragraph you had me wanting more, it was one of the best read that I have ever read and I read alot, just check out my book collection. Just the way you came at the Character, it was incredible, inspirational, I have been having a little problem with writers block for the past two months and you have inspired me, to me that means alot. Do you have any of your own work outside of fanfiction cause if not you should get something publish, you have a real flare for it ... my novel go for around 250 pages, I am working on my third now in to my sequel. My first one was basically getting to know the characters and learning about them, the second I love in with open more secrets, the third I believe I will blow everyone’s minds and I have you to thank for that, I hop you continue writing because I believe you will go far. I started writing when I was sixteen and now I am twenty one and finally got something published, if writing is your passion grab it with both hands and don’t let anyone tell you any different, cause you never know who you might inspire ... Isabella
Katie-Kakes97 chapter 35 . 6/21/2010
i just finished reading this and i really truly love it, you have a brilliant way with wirds and cannot wait to start reading the sequel. i do not intend any offence but just so you know the way that you have been spelling tempe's last name is incorrect and should be spelt brennan, and also laine is spelt with an e. again no offence intended

ClassicalBones chapter 35 . 6/11/2010
Hey There

I just finished your whole story and i thought i was pretty well done! I really enjoyed the mixture of case and character development. I especially loved how you did the last chapter and how Angela finds out about B&B because that's how i've always thought it should happen and it made me very happy to read!
PteraWaters chapter 35 . 5/31/2010
Ha, ha! Nice ending!

I sympathize with you having all those stories plotted out, but not yet written. I've got an Angel series, where I've got about ten more episodes plotted and not yet written. Then I've got an AU Angel, and AU Buffy, a Bones/Dollhouse Universe going, and now the Bones finale piece I'm working on. Too many stories in my head and not enough time to write them!

Alright, I'm headed over to the sequel.
PteraWaters chapter 31 . 5/31/2010
Oh, the last line of this chap was perfect!
PteraWaters chapter 30 . 5/31/2010
I can definitely see why this one is your favorite chapter! Nicely done.
PteraWaters chapter 28 . 5/31/2010
I got all confused because Gordon Gordon's real name is Gordan Wyatt. And, I didn't think it would be Bones to make a connection between the letters and the psychologist. Booth would have been a better choice for that line.

Other than that scene, I thought this chapter was well written. Like the part at the end, where Booth isn't in to show and tell. So cute!
PteraWaters chapter 27 . 5/31/2010
Very nice chapter :D
PteraWaters chapter 25 . 5/31/2010
I really love the elements of the case. The way you reveal the bits and pieces slowly is just what you want from a mystery, or an episode of Bones!
PteraWaters chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Loved the evidence in this chapter, and the little moment between Booth and Castle. (I almost called Booth Angel there, probably flashing back to the Buffy finale! :P)
PteraWaters chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
You slipped into first person for a sentence there near the end (something I've been known to do as well) and I thought it was a *very* telling sentence... ;P
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »