Reviews for Sometime Around Midnight
Eoweniel333 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Simply perfect, well done. A new fav of mine.
sierrachan chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Well Harry should more suffer than what you wrote
I mean 6 year cheating ?
And the hide relationship thing even from hermione and ron?
Jeeez, if I'm the one who make this story, let just say Lucius would be gadly comeback to Azkaban just to make Harry life miserable.
Harry is unbelievable prick
You know, I hate your flow of story.
So unfair to my adorable Draco.
icewillow chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Oh shit no, you cannot do this to me at five am, I am ruined, thanks for that. I'm kidding this was both wonderfully written and soul destroying, but it fixes you heart back up, so that's great!
mirror jinx chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Oh I wish Draco didn't take Harry back - what Harry did was downright cruel ;(
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
WOW...that was an grate story... a bit short but not terribly. I could see more out of this story but that is just my thoughts... :-)
Snapeismygodfather chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Uggh no! Just no! For someone to be cheating on both his girlfriend and his 'boyfriend' for 6 years and then end up with a happy ending is just ridiculous. To summarize this story, harry never had a 'bad' day in his life except for the two months where he broke up with Ginny but Draco felt like shit for years...just no. I would have preferred for Draco to have been happy with Philippe or Astoria...

I don't know... Harry just came off as an absolute assign this story for me! Beautiful writing though on your part :D
Deb chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Yeah - this is so sucky, its not even funny anymore. Draco would and should have laught in Potters stupid ugly mug. Awful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Look. I loved how the story began and flowed. But what I hate is draco absolutely held no resentment towards Harry. Like none . Draco has dignity. I'm angry FOR draco god dammit . But Ty for the read
pacochico11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This sucked... like really sucked.
sterekdrarry chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was good, but kind of sad. If my boyfriend did what Harry did to Draco, I would have yelled and cursed at him then scratched his slut's eyes out.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This. Is. Beautiful. I'm in love with the way you write these two. I swear I'm always an emotional wreck reading your stories. Well... this is only the second, but still. I love sweet, sensitive Draco. I could literally picture the first I love you scene entirely in my head while I was reading it, and it was perfect. I can't even tell you how amazed I am by your writing. I'm not usually one to get really caught up emotionally in stories, but the way you write, it just sort of hits me. Dismantle Repair will always be one of those stories my mind wanders too when I'm sitting at work or anyway just letting my mind go while I do busy work, and this one probably will be too. I just can't get over how well you convey emotion in your writing, its insane.

And honestly, this is one of the most original pieces ever, I was expecting the stereotypical fight near the end, or maybe the take me back begging, anything other then what happened. It was literally the last thing I expected, but honestly the perfect ending for this. You write love so well, it doesn't always make sense, but its such a powerful driving emotion that can't be over looked.

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say right now, this is just one of the best one shots I've come across.
MySweetEscape chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow. Can't believe Draco took him back. Harry was an unbelievable, unforgivable arse! He was SO CRUEL! He most definitely did not deserve Draco. What a jerk. Sad to see Draco didn't think so.
rethec chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That was a really, really nice story! Very lovely! Thanks :)
Poor Draco chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Noo Bad Harry :K
Saphiretigger chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is a nice short story. Are you going to make it a long story or is this it?