Reviews for A Second Chance For Happiness
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 10/22/2014
Nice! Glad to hear that James Sirius is getting the Slytherin is not totally evil lecture, too.

It would be nice if Ginny would give Snape a child, too-you'd think five years would be long enough between. But alas, Snape never gets to equal Harry in happiness, does he?

Still a great story.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
I love how all the parties involved, and the children, too, are able to have their lives and enjoy them; somewhat altered, to be sure, but still quite nice. I'm prejudiced-I think it's well past time for Snape to have a family that loves him, however unconventional.
Dany chapter 29 . 9/13/2014
Nice story. I really enjoyed reading this 'unconventional' love story. I share your feelings. Society wants us to believe that only conventional relationship brings happiness but it's just a way to keep us in line.

Ginny feels smothered by her life and it destroys her marriage. It happens all the time and not every woman is made for motherhood, she loves her children but she wants more. So does Severus. He wants the woman but doesn't feel like being a father.
So what? Is it bad? I don't think so. They're honest, don't play games and I like that you made them as such. They're happy and that's what matters. And the children are not pushed away, not forced to witness a terrible sham of a marriage between parents that don't love each other anymore. And children know, they always do.
Very refreshing to get that kind of look on a fic. A well-written one at that. Thanks for sharing.
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I've been reading your story and love it so far! I'm finishing chapter 12... and love the progression! :) Keep writing- please! Love Snape-Ginny.
SL chapter 29 . 2/14/2014
I do find the plot quite original, even though the ending seems to be a bit too neat. I do feel there could be some more details in elaborating how Ginny and Snape construct their new life, beyond the few lines here.

Thanks!
Originality-Report chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
oooh. Promises, promises. I am sure this will turn out interestingly. FUN FUN! :)
I like the fact that You had Snape realize that Lily wasn't perfect. I think that was really important for the plot development. Yay! Can't wait to read on :)
Originality-Report chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
fun fun fun! XD
Sela McGrane chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Loved it! Would love to see more SS/GW
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
quick question, how long did you take to make the anagram? I always wondered how long Tom took to do his one.
The story is very interesting, please continue
Arabella Fargrove chapter 29 . 11/11/2012
This was a wonderfully written fanfic. I was hoping that you might have written others. I tend to avoid OCs and crossover stories. I do enjoy hg/ss, gw/ss, gw/dm, and even hg/cw. I just happen to be searching for a completed story to read and stumbled upon this one. At first I was a little hesitant to read it, especially with Ginny already being married to Harry, but my curiousity got the best of me and I gave it. I'm glad I did.
onecelestialbeing chapter 29 . 10/9/2012
This story was amazing and beautifully written!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
Loved it! :) not just a mash up of shameless smut!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
oh MAN, this story just got awesome!
Marble Meadow chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
Amazing story and I was happy to see a realistic approach to how they ended up together. I really enjoyed the read and I'm glad that a few authors are taking the chance and pairing Snape with Ginny and characters other than Hermione (though I am a fan of SS/HG). Thanks for the wonderful ride!
Marble Meadow chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Hot and steamy. I like it.