Reviews for A Shared Sky
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Deep as all hell. This was my favourite ending too. For some reason, no one cared about it.

I did. And evidently, so do you.

Amazing. I wish I could say more, but I'm feeling unwell.
slr2moons chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hello! I found your fic on the favorites list of someone who reviewed one of my own fics. Your summary caught my eye, and I clicked. I'm so glad I did! C:

I really enjoyed your story. Everyone's different visits to Naruto in the hospital were perfect-Lee and Gai's section completely won me over. Poor Hinata, too shy to come inside! And of course, the lurking silent Sasuke.

I particularly like the fic's ending, and exactly why Naruto decides to go for an orange coat. But what happened to the black one?! I can't stop wondering about it. The promise of friendship-or even more-with Sasuke is very sweet.

Thank you for writing this! It even made me seek out the ending on Youtube, as it's been years since I've seen it. I liked your story so much, I plan to rec it at an LJ com and add it to my fanfic recs page, so others may enjoy it, too. If you are curious, the link to my page is at the end of my profile. I hope I send you lots of readers! XD

Best wishes, slr2moons
Flayne chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
nice!
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I know I've mentioned at several points that you're a great author, but I'd just like to reiterate that sentiment.

Really, I only thought to check your other stories because, for some reason, chapter 13 of My Girlfriend Who Lives In Canada won't load.

But I like this. I'll probably like the other 8 oneshots of yours that I have queued up to read, too. I might favorite some without reviewing, though. Wouldn't want to spam your inbox even more.
theprincesshime chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Your tone & word choice...heck, the way you string together a sentence, really plucks at my heartstrings. You convey a lot of meaning & depth...& a lot of emotion so very well.

I really enjoyed this fic. It comes off as simple, but there's so much MORE behind it all.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lovely :)
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was fun. Terrific characterization, as always. Loved the part about Lee and Guy's visit-makes you wonder. xD

'"I wished to investigate the rumors of my student's imminent passing," Kakashi says solemnly.' ROTFL!

Great work! Liked the last line as well.
aDDleD.BraIn chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
incredible ; the character interactions, the intricacy of your writing always laced with wit and something that leaves you thinking at the end. i'm in love with naruto's coat and naturo/sasuke interaction.

really, you should write more Naruto/Sasuke or gen Team 7 because you seem to write them so IC and effortlessly ( that is when you're not updating cold water XD)
Spiral Loki chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
QUILSLINGGERR

i absolutely adore all your work
syrraki chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ahaha, I love the bento box. I mean I love it all. But the bento box.

Oh and also the coat.

but mainly, the bento box.

skillfully done
CraZyRanDoMneSS chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was odd...almost seemed like a middle chapter to a story...but I liked it!..it was interesting and well written...and had me hooked from the very beginning... _
YoungSasuke chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Naruto's reluctant dismissal of his black jacket, postured as it was, in the concluding paragraph of this story definitely endeared him to me.

The way that he strives to maintain his 'bad boy' image to others, and the fact that having others perceive him in such a way is so important to him, helps define him as a character; and yet, when he is willing to dispense of that illusion when faced with another person's vulnerability (especially when it is a kindred spirit's vulnerability), his inner kindhearted nature is shown.

Good job on this!