Reviews for Ab hinc
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well done! Could easy be seen as canon.
chashkieh chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
He saved her alright. And I love this story.
half-brain chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow! I must say, this is quite probbly the best post-RE5 story I have read. I think it perfectly captures who the characters are on a far deeper level than most are able to go. A generally tricky type of story to write, and you pulled it off flawlessly!
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
excellent story! loved it thats how i had seen it!
illyrilex chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really dug this story; your portrayal of Chris and the guilt he harbors over the entire situation with Jill is spot-on.

Cheers!
Phoebe097 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i love the EAP at the end :D Chris's guit is overbearing, something I think most people skim over- but not you! The way you described the fight with her was great, all the wounds that scarred her body because of Chris. And leaving everything that Wesker did to the imagination, cruel and disturbing- fantastic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
We all know that a happy ending for Chris and Jill would be far away to way of writing angst is amazing,I was able to felt the sadness and guilty of Chris,and the quote of Allan Poe fits !
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was a great oneshot and I think I shall pretend this is how the game really ended. I really liked the parallels you used between the helicopter ride from the mansion incident and this one. Your characterization of Chris was fantastic, his guilt was very realistic and I could really picture him being this way. I was also impressed with how you explained that Wesker was dead but would always have a hold over these two characters. I could only imagine what he would have done to Jill, especially if he thought it was a way to hurt Chris. Great writing!
Shortey chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love this fic. Quite realistic too. May I suggest that you follow this up? I'm quite interested to know what becomes of Chris and Jill after RE5. You are a very talented writer.
Fanny05 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hi!

i have to say this story is very deep, heavy-angst.

of course like the others says the happy ending, sometimes have to wait a long time, vey cool, great,

poor Jill, her memories gonna be in her mind probaly the rest of her life...

Anyway, very fine, just always write like you now!

sorry for my english... im mexican girl!
The Magnificent Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ah, how come I didn't get to this sooner?

I really love the premise. Wesker may have failed in his doomsday plan, but what is to say that he did not win in the end? Chris saved Jill but ultimately, how much of her did he save?

You portray Chris's guilt beautifully, and it paints a dark picture of life after Kijuju. I particularly like the mention of the sunset at the beginning :). It's quite an oxymoron when Jill's state is considered. I guess happy endings are not always as they appear.

I also have to say that I love the Poe quote at the end :D.

Very well written :). Kudos! And you should totally write more angst ;).
Ciel Noir chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is a really well-written little story! I like that you've thought about the after effects of everything that's happened. I guess most people assume when they ride off into the sunset everything is okay again. I like the way you suggest that the fight isn't over.

I look forward to looking at your other stories!
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was very nicely written and beautiful. Reminded me of the ending of RE1 a lot, but of course the RE5 aftermath has more angst. A very nice take on the more 'hopeless' vibe of Jill's torment!
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
By seeing your review for Running Out Of Time in my inbox when I got home, I totally forgot I needed to read this and E re nata or I would go absolutely nuts ;_;

You're absolutely brilliant with the angst theme! I've seen it maneuvered different ways, but I just love the style you do it. Too many questions, and not enough answers. Poor Chris :(

Also loved the many references to the Spencer Estate, with the Sheva/Rebecca symbolism, the same head-on-shoulder position Chris and Jill had after escaping the explosion, and the belief of Wesker's death. It's all a matter of if it's real this time, and that's the element I can't wait to play with for my next project.

All over magnificent job. I'd love to see some more oneshots from you, they're dark but interesting nonetheless.

-KT -
cjjs chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Woah, angst heavy, indeed!

Fantastic writing, I love oneshots. Sometimes good things do come in small packages.