Reviews for Asunder
queendd19 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Omg! I love this story. Its vey intriging. I need to no what hapens next hopefully you do decide to finsh this story.

DD.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Here's something I never even considered regarding Edward:

"At first I was amused and I indulged you in this, but now I realize you had more than romantic and protective reasons for doing so: you miss sleeping yourself. You miss dreaming; you miss breathing because you have to. The real reason that you won't change her is that you want human life for yourself so much that you won't let her relinquish hers although it is her decision. And worse, you want to keep her human to keep her weak and dependent on you. You were afraid that if you gave her immortality, she'd leave you. Well you haven't changed her and she has left you. After how you've treated her, she was wise to do so."

I know of all of the arguments so many have made about Edward being controlling over Bella but I never once even thought that he was making Bella beholden to him because he was living his human wants, needs and wishes vicariously through Bella. Hmmm, that's so much food for thought that I am totally buying into.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Woah a few points in this chapter stuck outfit me. He passage:

"...Jacob is too good to be anyone's second best. I know he loves me, but it is love forged in the crucible of parental wishes, Jacob's youthful first crush, and unrelenting danger, creating a massive adrenaline rush mixed in with whatever biological effects caused by the change. We're all under the influence of mythical madness and any decisions made within a hundred miles of one another will only end in disastrous outcomes for everyone involved."

And the little phrase "...All the men in my life were conspiring against me." Amen to that, Sistah Bella!

Seriously, Bella and Leah do have these two passages in common and I love the idea of Bella and Leah leaving together, determined to move on without the men they love...
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Thank you for writing this, sweetie. I wish you'd continue.

Best,

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Nice theories! Thanks, bb;)

BookishQua chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Fascinating premise. I do hope you'll complete your story. You show remarkable potential as a writer. :)

Books
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Fascinating start! Very good premise. I always thought Bella's forgiveness was too easily given.

My only problem is the autologous blood donation and that she can get a hold of it and keep it in a cooler at home. I couldn't even get my doctors to agree to me doing autologous donation for my own surgeries, and there was no way in hell the blood bank was going to let me get a hold of it. It would have had to be donated to the general blood bank supply or destroyed. Sorry for freaking on stuff!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Awesome chapter! Loved the lecture Edward got from the Cullens! It was long time coming:)

BookishQua chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Poor Leah. You write her very well.
BookishQua chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love this premise. :) Can't wait to see what you do next.

Books
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Loved the way Bella spoke to Carlisle. Can't wait to see what plans Bella has for Leah.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
My heart broke for the way Bella processed everything. Of course we know Edward loves her, but how else would she interpret what he's been showing her?

Awesome AU! Do you know how hard it is to get me to like one!

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMG! I love it! Loved the letter she wrote to the Cullens. I don't know why you ever felt discouraged, but I really hope you start writing again. Off to the next chapter(s)!

Camilla10 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
are you ever going to finish this story? Please tell me, I am cleaning up my laerts list
vickisan chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
Excellent story! Love your reviews ofine. I need a favor, though. Tooucj hurt in my life, I can only read HEA. So I ask you to send me a pm. Thanks
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »