Reviews for What Cyborg Is Not Allowed To Do
S. Sims chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
wonderfully written. great work.
AbandonedOddAccount chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awww... favorited.
Ella chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is so sweet! -gushes like the hopeless romantic I am- Um... / Anyway, very creative and cute~
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
... (stares) That's my brain steaming from my ears, just so you know. I mean... are these things he's set for himself, before even doing them, NOT to do with her, or actual rules somebody else gave him AFTER he'd tried them already? And also, does every single condition apply?

Like, for the first one, is he allowed to bring her into the Tower and share a 3:01-in-the-afternoon kiss in the... honeyed (?) sweetness of the beaming sun? Or if not that petty, then at FIVE-in-the-afternoon? or for... number 8, can he do that as long as she's not helping him with the T-Car?

really petty of me, I know, but that stems from confusion. Like, if someone else gave him those rules, or he gave them to himself... uhh, he is grateful that he broke one of them, so... does that mean he's going to break more of them? or wants to? or... (OhCrapMyHair'sOnFire. HELP) I should stop thinking now, shouldn't I? sorry I couldn't just get straight to the point.

it's... sweet (INeedSomeWaterHere!Bread!Something!). kind of... er, hopeful (?) in the sense that i get the feeling that he would like to do all of those things, or he wants to but is actually keeping himself from doing them (why?), and... er... okay, let's leave it at that. it's cool.

LATER!
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is beautiful and, yes, poignant. Very well done.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ah, Robin, the paranoid leader.

Very well written, simple, to the point, and resonating. We need more Cy fics up here...
InkyandDarkJelly chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Good story. I'm on this website alot since its pretty much my life. I thought it was worth reading.