Reviews for Tally
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
could this mean..dare i say...Love for the greasy git?

I love this story. very nicely worded!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh, very good! What a contest-both of them win. (grin)
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You know, I really figure Snape would do this. It's just like him to keep this kind of silly competition going for the sake of his pride.

And still, despite the adult nature of the scenes, it was still remarkably adorable. Very nice.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
awww, thats really sweet!

Well done!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This funny little poem (for it's so short and evocative it can be nothing else, for all it is written in prose) makes sense and nonsense of the notion of sex-as-contest, with two wry and irascible principals and the part which is unspoken and off stage-the mystery and terror of erotic connection.

"For if neither of them can finally win, the game need never end." There's something almost feline in this; I can almost hear him purring.
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
just one word - beautiful
aptasi chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very clever. You write Snape in character, which is quite amazing. I read stories with him out of character so much that I had to stop and remind myself of what he's actually like in Canon.
the real snape chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
/Still, he's satisfied./

Had I picked that line yet? I love the double meaning.

/She removes his now-still hand and murmurs, "Greasy git."/ Yes, Minerva is aware of the game - or at least of Severus's need to play it.

/But before he can plan his next move, she makes hers/

Such a great line.

Keeps getting better and better.
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh, I love this... the combination of snarky and gentle is perfect for both of them. I love that they find an unspoken comfort with one another - it's certainly needed by both. A lovely little piece, my friend.
Headmistress X chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Kelly Chambliss woke up this morning and decided that breaking hearts one at a time is inefficient. So she logged on to ff dot net and wrote the words:

/Still, he's satisfied. For if neither of them can finally win, the game need never end/

Therefore making this story a kind of one-stop-shopping for all our elegantly-angsty-and-quietly-heartbreaking needs.
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I wonder if Minerva is aware of this game at all. :D Lovely story.